CA IPCC November 2015 Application Form has been issued by ICAI. The form is to be filled for eligible and interested candidates for appearing in examination for admission to Intermediate (IPC). Such candidates who have submitted the CA IPCC Registration Form for November 2015, can apply online / offline, as per mode of convenience. Requisite application fee for the examination also has to be paid by the applicant.
CA IPCC November 2015 Application Form Correction
It is found that some candidates while filling the examination application form (either online or physical ) do not exercise reasonable care and commit errors and seek change of Centre/Group/Medium, on account of errors committed by them in their examination application forms, after submission.
With a view to provide an opportunity to the candidates to correct such errors made by them while submitting their examination application forms, it has been decided to put in place an online facility to view and correct errors if any, committed by them while submitting the examination application form, in the fields of Centre/Group/Medium, (i.e. for seeking change of Centre/Group/Medium).
This online facility is available to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity (called “Correction Window”) is free of cost and the second opportunity ( called “Corrections with fee-Window”) is with a fee of Rs 1000/- .
Correction Window – 2
The second opportunity to make corrections with fee window is available with a fee of Rs. 1000/- . Now candidates can also check Acceptance/Rejection of Request Made thru Correction Window-2 (With Fees) from the link given below.
Log in for Correction Window 2 :- Click here to log in by entering Examination, Bar code / Control number, Registration number, Personal identification number.
Log in to Check Acceptance/Rejection :- Click here to log in by entering Examination, Bar code / Control number, Registration number, Personal identification number.
With a view to providing an opportunity to the candidates to correct errors made by the students while submitting their examination application forms, a facility called “Correction Window-1” was offered and the Changes received through this window have been reflected before the release of Admit Cards.
A second opportunity is now offered to them called “Correction Window With Fees/ Correction Window-2” for seeking changes in the fields of Centre/Group/Medium.
The terms and conditions in this regard are as follows:-
- This facility is available at http://icaiexam.icai.org, from 11th Oct 2015 (11.00 am) to 24th Oct 2015 (5:30 pm).
- Manual applications seeking change of Centre/Group/Medium will not be entertained.
- This window is not for fresh submission of exam forms and is meant only for correction of errors if any, in the exam forms already submitted.
- Candidates can access the portal by entering the following details, as filled in by them in their exam application forms:
- Bar code number/control number printed on their online exam form
- PIN ( i.e. the four digit number of their choice which they had filled in their exam forms) and
- Roll Number
- Following details, submitted by the candidates in their online examination application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- City opted while applying for Exam
- Group Opted
- Candidates will be permitted to enter changes if any, in any of the following three fields only:
- City opted. ( from One Zone to another is not permitted)
- Medium opted
- Group Opted (Both group to Single group is not permitted)
- A change may include change of Centre/Medium/Group either jointly or severally. Only one online application for a Barcode / Control Number will be accepted. Please apply carefully.
- Candidate will not be permitted to make any corrections/changes to any other field.
- The requests should be made by the student and not by anyone on his/her behalf.
- Once you click “No change required”, no corrections can be submitted thereafter. So also, corrections, once submitted, cannot be changed thereafter.
- The facility will be available for a fee of Rs 1000/- for either one or more changes requested. Candidates who seek change of Group, from single to Both Groups or from Indian Centre to Overseas Centre will be required to pay differential examination fee in addition to the fee of Rs 1000/- mentioned above.
- The candidate should upload scanned copy of a handwritten application in this regard, duly signed by him, seeking the corrections required. Unless this condition is complied with, the candidate would not be able to submit corrections sought, online.
- Upon submission of the request, the candidate will get a Successful Submission confirmation on the screen. It is made clear here that successful submission of request does not mean that the request has been approved. In case the differential fee, if any, gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account as per refund procedure. Click here to check the payment status.
- Change of Medium will be permitted subject to availability of the medium sought at the particular centre (i.e. school/college) where the candidate is originally allotted. If the medium sought is not available at the centre (i.e. school/college) where the candidate is initially allotted, the candidate may be shifted to another centre (i.e. school/college) in the same city/zone where the medium sought is available.
- Institute shall not be responsible/ liable in respect of any hardship and/or consequential loss/damages that may be suffered by a candidate, in case he applies for the same, during the period of 7 days immediately preceding the commencement of examination and his request is not entertained.
- The fee of Rs 1000/- received for change of Centre/Group/Medium will not be refunded, except in those cases where the request cannot be considered on account of administrative reasons. Refund of such fee of Rs 1000/-, if applicable, will be made, 15 days after the last date of the examination.
CA IPCC November 2015 Application Form
Last Date For Submission of Online Application
- Without Late fee : 25th August, 2015
- With Late fee of Rs. 600/- (US Dollars $10): 1st September, 2015
Applications for admission to Intermediate (IPC) examinations can be made either online at http://icaiexam.icai.org free of cost, or obtained from the office.
|Test Centre In||Group/Exam Applied||Exam Fee||Total Fee||Total With Late FEE|
|India||Intermediate (IPCE) Group-I / ATE||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Intermediate (IPCE) Group-II||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Intermediate (IPCE) Both Groups||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|India||Unit-1||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Unit-2||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Unit-3||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Unit-4||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Unit-5||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Unit-6||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Unit-7||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Unit-8||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|India||Unit-9||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|Nepal||Any Exam of Intermediate (IPCE)/ATE (out of the above)||Rs. 2700/-||Rs. 2700/-||Rs. 3300/-|
|AbuDhabi/Dubai/Muscat||Any Exam of Intermediate (IPCE)/ATE (out of the above)||US $ 420||US $ 420||US $ 430|
Online application form – CA IPCC November 2015 Examination
Application process is over now….!!!!
The Candidate may fill up the examination form online from the link given below or from the official website http://icaiexam.icai.org from 04th August, 2015 to 01st September, 2015 and remit the fee and late fee as applicable online by using Visa/Master/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. After successful online submission of the application, candidates are required to login again & take print of the form (PDF) and affix their photograph and signature in the relevant column, get the same attested by a member of the Institute/ Principal / Gazzetted Officer and thereafter send/submit the printout of form.
CA IPCC November 2015 Application Form – Apply here
Forgot Password – Click here to retrieve password. If you have not got the password for CA IPCC 2015 Application form, or lost it, enter examination, registration number, and DOB to get it.
Check application status of CA IPCC Application Form November 2015 Exam
In the internet payment channel loss of payment happens for a small number of cases due to many issues like bandwidth, response time from bank, students refreshing the page frequently etc. Eventhough the amount may have got deducted from your account, due to above reasons it has not got reflected in our account.
Please pay again and successfully get the PDF. You can send the email for the refund of fees. However, any multiple payments received by us for the same student (applying more than once with the same Registration Number) will be refunded by the office on its own at the end of the online forms process.
You can check the status of your application on the link given below or from the official website http://icaiexam.icai.org at step 2 “Click Here To Check Your Exam Application Status”.
Candidates can download the application form for the same from the link given below on this page.
By Hand: The Head Office of the Institute at New Delhi and its Regional Offices at Mumbai, Kanpur, Kolkata and Chennai and Branch Offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Pune, Surat, Thane, Vadodara and Northern Region office at 52-54, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032 will receive applications within the dates as given above on all working days between 10am to 5:00pm.
By Post: You may send printout of the form by SpeedPost/Registered Post (not courier) without folding and Superscribing the envelope as “Exam Application Form – Intermediate (IPC)Examination/ATE November, 2015” so as to reach us before the cut-off dates given above. Candidates are advised not to send their application through any courier & to retain the receipt issued by post office till the time of receipt of admit card. The address for posting is as under:
Deputy Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.
How to Apply Online
|Step 1:||Create Your Account: for every upcoming exam by clicking at the link below at same page “Apply Now” (The users who had created login account for any previous exams will have to re-create the account) and authenticating your Student Registration Number (eg: NRO0123456) with your date of birth, your Valid email-id and mobile number. (In Case your Name is not displayed on entering the registration number and Date of Birth, you can still create the login as a Provisional Candidate by providing correct particulars. You must submit the copy of registration letter and other relevant documents with your application form in case your login is created as Provisional Candidate.)|
|Double check your email-id: provided by you in the above step, since the login-id and password created by you for filling up the application form would be sent to this email address and mobile only.|
|Step 2:||Login and Pay Fee Online: Login here with the username and password you receive in your email ID/mobile as provided in Step 1 above. Fill up the Online Application form carefully, confirm the particulars displayed in the Confirmation Page and Pay the Fees Online using Master /Maestro/ Visa Credit or Debit card. In case you are using a Debit Card, ensure that it is either Master or Visa Debit Card.
Late Fee of Rs. 600/- (USD 10) is applicable if the payment is submitted online after 25th August, 2015
|Step 3:||Login Again to Take print out of PDF form on A4 size paper with Portrait orientation. Do Not print on both sides of the paper.If PDF is not generated Click Here.
Check and ensure that Control Number, Bar code and Payment Particulars are appearing correctly in PDF before taking the print out. In case of any issues please report to [email protected]
|Step 4:||Affix Photograph & Signature: Paste your Photograph, Sign the form using Black Ink Pen and get the form attested by Principal/Member of the Institute/gazetted officer, as mentioned in the form printed in Step 3 above.|
CA IPCC Registration Form for May / November 2015
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by ICAI (check eligibility here), must register for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course. Intermediate (IPC) Course Registration Forms are given on the following links at official ICAI website.
- Intermediate (IPC) Course Registratioin Form – CPT Route
- Application Form for Admission to Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course under Direct Entry Scheme.