CA IPCC Nov 2016 Application Form is available on the official website. Students who wish to register for CA IPC Course can complete the CA IPCC Registration online. Get here complete details of CA IPCC Registration (November 2016, May 2017 and future IPCC exams; registration will be valid for four years) and CA IPCC Nov 2016 Application Form.
Latest Update – Candidates can now check their CA IPCC Application / Payment Status. Check below.
|Group I||2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th Nov 2016|
|Group II||10th, 12th, 15th Nov 2016|
CA IPCC Registration
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by ICAI (check eligibility here), can register for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course. Intermediate (IPC) Course Registration Forms are given on the following links.
- Click Here for Intermediate (IPC) Course Registration Form – CPT Route
- Click Here for Application Form for Admission to Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course under Direct Entry Scheme.
CA IPCC Nov 2016 Application Form – Available!
CA IPCC Nov 2016 Application Form is issued by ICAI. The form is to be filled for eligible and interested candidates for appearing in examination for admission to Intermediate (IPC). Requisite application fee for the examination also has to be paid by the applicant. Candidates who want to fill their application for CA IPCC Nov 2016 may fill their application by using your registration number and can also check the application status who has already filled their application form. Candidates can register yourself and check application status from the link provided below.
Online Application Form CA IPCC Nov 2016
Note: Candidates can now check the application status by using the same link provided above. Candidates should click the Register online link and then click the check status button that appears in the pop up.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application
- Without Late fee: 26 Aug 2016
- With Late fee of Rs 600: 02 Sep 2016
Applications for admission to Intermediate (IPC) examinations will be available online at http://icaiexam.icai.org free of cost, or obtained from the office.
The Candidate may fill up the examination form online from the link will be given here or from the official website http://icaiexam.icai.org as per schedule and remit the fee and late fee as applicable online by using Credit / Debit Card or challan.
How to Apply online for CA IPCC Nov 2016?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of ICAI or click the direct link given above.
- Click on the ‘November 2016’ tile provided on the webpage.
- A popup will appear containing the ‘Register & Apply Online’ button. Click on it.
- Now, enter the details asked in the registration form and Click ‘Register’ button.
- After the successful registration, candidate must complete the Step 2 for the Registration Process.
- Make Payment of application fee and Send the generated Pdf file after the neccessary attestations.
- Keep a copy for Reference.
CA IPCC Application Form Nov 2016 – Correction Window II
“Correction Window – 2” is offered to them called “Correction Window With Fees/ Correction Window-2” for seeking changes in the fields of Centre/Medium/Group.
This online facility will be available to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity (called “Correction Window”) will be free of cost and the second opportunity ( called “Corrections with fee-Window”) is with a fee of Rs 1000/- (expected)
This online facility is available to the candidates who have submitted their examination application forms online as well as to those who submitted physical examination forms, i.e. OMR forms.
- Check Result of Request made through Correction Window-2 (With Fees) – Click here (Link will be available here)
- For Correction Window 2 – Click here (Link will be available here)
- To check Payment Status of Correction Window 2 – Click here (Link will be available here)
Last Date for Registration
Students of CPT route and Intermediate level examination passed students of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India who registers for Intermediate (IPC) Course in the respective decentralised office on or before 1st March / 1st September of the year would be eligible to appear in the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Examination to be held in the following November / May.
Graduate / Post Graduate route students who register under Direct Entry Scheme in the respective decentralised office for the course and commence practical training on or before 1st February /1st August shall be eligible for November / May examinations on completion of 9 months practical training.