CA IPCC Nov 2015 is the Integrated Professional Competence Course exam. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, more popularly known as ICAI, shall conduct the CA IPCC 2015 exam in the month of November, 2015. Detailed notification in this regard has been published as No.13-CA (EXAM)/N/2015. Know here complete details of CA IPCC November 2015 such as eligibility, registration and application form submission, obtaining admit cards, and result.
Schedule for the submission of CA IPCC Nov 2015 Application Form & dates of exam has been given below:
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Without late fee||25th August, 2015|
|With late fee of rs. 600/- (US Dollars $10)||1st September, 2015|
|Dates of CA IPCC November 2015 examination|
|CA IPCC Exam Group||Date of exam|
|Group I||2nd Nov, 4th Nov, 6th Nov & 8th Nov 2015|
|Group II||10th Nov, 13th Nov and 15th Nov 2015|
Afternoon Session: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (IST)
CA IPCC Quick Links
CA IPCC Resources
Subjects and Exam Pattern of CA IPCC Examination
Syllabus for the examination – CA IPCC November 2015 shall be conducted as per syllabus contained in the scheme notified by the Council under Regulation 28 E (3) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.
- Paper 1: Accounting (100 marks)
- Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 marks)
- Part I: Business Laws (60 marks) comprising
- Business Laws (30 marks)
- Company Law (30 marks)
- Part II: Ethics (20 marks)
- Part III: Communication (20 marks)
- Part I: Business Laws (60 marks) comprising
- Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 marks)
- Part I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)
- Part II: Financial Management (50 marks)
- Paper 4: Taxation (100 marks)
- Part I: Income-tax (50 marks)
- Part II: Service Tax (25 marks) and VAT (25 marks)
- Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 marks)
- Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)
- Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management (100 marks)
- Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)
The level of knowledge expected of students in the above subjects is working knowledge.
Application Form for CA IPCC November 2015 examination
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by ICAI (Check eligibility here), must register for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course. Candidates can apply for the Intermediate (IPC) Course Registration Online from the given link above or also from the official of ICAI website.
Registration for Intermediate (IPC) Course shall be valid for 4 years and thereafter revalidation shall be made for every 4 years with a renewal fee. Students should have valid registration before applying for the relevant examination.
Last date to register for IPC Course
Applications received after 07th September, 2015 will not be entertained under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill up the exam forms online at an early date to avoid last minute technical glitches and send the PDF form generated at least 3-4 days in advance of the last date.
- Students who have qualified 10+2 or its equivalent examination and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) can register for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.
- Direct Entry Scheme – Students who are Graduates or Post Graduates in Commerce and have secured at least 55% of the total marks in aggregate or equivalent in the examination conducted by any recognised University by studying any three papers carrying a minimum of 50 marks in a semester/year and cumulatively 100 or more marks over the entire duration of the concerned course out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting or similar to the title of these papers with different nomenclatures or other than those falling under Commerce stream having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) and Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are exempted from qualifying Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and can register directly to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
Admit cards with photographs and signatures of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on http://www.icai.nic.in generally 21 days prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates may print their admit cards from the website, which will be valid for admission to the examination.
The result is likely to be declared in early February 2016. It will be hosted on www.caresults.nic.in.
Important Instruction to Candidates for November 2015 Examination
Mistakes generally committed in filling the online application form.While processing the examination application forms filled-in by the candidates, certain mistakes are usually found in a large number of forms leading thereby to avoidable delays at our end and avoidable correspondence with the candidates. The end result is delay in release of admit card to’ the students, causing thereby unwanted anxiety at both the ends.
Candidates intending to appear in the ensuing November, 2015 examination are therefore, individually urged to take some time off from their routine while filling up the form and keep in mind the following critical columns in order to help us to serve them better.
Do not open more than one session at the same time on the same computer while filling the online form. i.e; do not fill more than one form at the same time on the same computer even if you are filling the two applications using different browsers or different tabs of the same browser.
Clear the temporary internet files and cookies before filling up each form.
Fill up the form at a suitable time and from a location where you have a good bandwidth available using browsers Internet Explorer versions (7.0 onwards), Mozilla Firefox(4.0 onwards), Google Chrome(20.0 onwards) or Safari(3.2 onwards). Do NOT fill the form using mobile phones.
I) Name: You should check that the name is appearing correctly at the time of registering for filling up the online form. In case the login has been created provisionally then take care to enter the name correctly as given in your registration letter issued by the Board of Studies.
Suppose your name is Vijay Pratap Singh Rathore, you have to write exactly as given in the registration letter. Do not write Rathore Vijay P. Singh or in any other manner.
2) Medium: You must carefully select the medium as either ENGLISH or HINDI and ensure its correctness at the confirmation page before proceeding to make online payment. Else, English will be taken as the medium and no request for change will be entertained thereafter
3) Examination Centre: You must pick up the correct centre of your choice and ensure its correctness at the confirmation page before proceeding to make online payment. Please be careful and be doubly sure as no request for change of centre will be entertained subsequently under any circumstances. List of examination centers is available on the home page under the link “Exam Centres” Please do not refer to previous Examinations’ information sheet for Examination Centre codes.
4) Examination / Group / Unit Applied: You have to correctly select the correct option of Examination/Group/Unit in which you intend to appear in the ensuing examination. No request for change of group shall be entertained subsequently. Please note that there is no provision in the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988 to appear in the same group which was declared earlier as passed. Appearing in the same group/s which was passed earlier is violation of Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.
Candidates are advised to note that “Unit scheme” refers to different combinations of papers of Intermediate (IPC) Examination which are required to be passed in one sitting (like a Group), meant for the candidates who have passed one of the groups but not both the groups in Intermediate Examination under the syllabus specified under Paragraph 2A of Schedule B of Chartered Accountants Regulations 1988 ( i.e. Nov. 1994 or later) /PE II/ PCE in order to complete either one or both the groups of Intermediate (IPC) Examination. For details refer to Appendix A herein attached or the FAQs on the subject hosted on our website www.icai.org.
Hence, candidates are advised to correctly select the ‘Exam Applied’ while filling up the exam form online and check for the correct selection displayed on the confirmation page before proceeding for making online payment.
5) Registration Number: While creating the login, please enter your registration number exactly as you have been intimated by the Institute in the Board of Studies registration letter issued to you. Your registration number is of 10 digits and starts either with WRO, SRO, NRO, ERO, CRO or FRO, e.g. ERO0046241, NRO009073, CR00301023, WRO0163021 or SR00201634, etc. Please note that the character after the alphabet ‘R’ in the above samples is the capital alphabet ‘O’ and not 0 (zero). Hence the first three character of the student registration number are alphabets and the remaining seven are numbers.
The candidates who have not been allotted new unique registration number may kindly contact the concerned Regional Office of ICAI for the issuance of the same. In the meanwhile the students may write their old Registration number in the space provided for filling up the Registration number.
Since exemption secured in a paper/s by a candidate are tracked and given credit for, based on the registration number of the candidate, candidates are advised to exercise due care in entering the registration number correctly and ensure that the same is entered without any error.
6) Exemptions: It is seen that many candidates, while entering the relevant details against the papers in which they secured exemption, candidates enter the details against the papers which are not relevant for the Group for which they are applying, i.e. if they are applying for Group I, they enter the details against the papers of Group II in which they might be having a valid exemption and vice versa. Candidates can check their valid exemption at http://exemptions.icaiexam.icai.org
If you are applying for only Group I, enter the exemption details in the papers of Group I in which you are holding a valid exemption, i.e. papers 1 to 4 and not those relating to Group II.
If you are applying for both the groups, you may enter the exemption details against the papers of both the groups, in which you are holding a valid exemption.