CA IPCC May 2015 is the Integrated Professional Competence Course exam. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, more popularly known as ICAI, shall conduct the CA IPCC 2015 exam in the month of May, 2015. Detailed notification in this regard has been published as No. 13-CA (EXAM)/M/2015. Know here complete details of CA IPCC May 2015 such as eligibility, registration and application form submission, obtaining admit cards, and result.
Dates of CA IPCC May 2015 examination
|CA IPCC Exam Group||Date of exam|
|Group I||May 3, 2015, May 6, 2015, May 8, 2015, May 10, 2015|
|Group II||May 12, 2015, May 14, 2015, May 16, 2015|
Afternoon Session: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
CA IPCC Quick Links
CA IPCC Resources
CA IPCC May Result 2015
Earlier CA IPCC 2015 exam was held on the month of May, 2015. A large Number of Candidates had appeared in the exam. Candidates who are waiting can check their result now.
Get CA IPCC May Result 2015 – Check Intermediate (IPC) Result issued by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Subjects and Exam Pattern of CA IPCC Examination
Syllabus for the examination – CA IPCC May 2015 shall be conducted as per syllabus contained in the scheme notified by the Council under Regulation 28 E (3) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.
- Paper 1: Accounting (100 marks)
- Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 marks)
- Part I: Business Laws (60 marks) comprising
- Business Laws (30 marks)
- Company Law (30 marks)
- Part II: Ethics (20 marks)
- Part III: Communication (20 marks)
- Part I: Business Laws (60 marks) comprising
- Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 marks)
- Part I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)
- Part II: Financial Management (50 marks)
- Paper 4: Taxation (100 marks)
- Part I: Income-tax (50 marks)
- Part II: Service Tax (25 marks) and VAT (25 marks)
- Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 marks)
- Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)
- Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management (100 marks)
- Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)
The level of knowledge expected of students in the above subjects is working knowledge.
Registration and Application Form for CA IPCC May / November 2015 examination
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by ICAI (check eligibility here), must register for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course. Intermediate (IPC) Course Registration Forms are given on the following links at official ICAI website.
- Intermediate (IPC) Course Registratioin Form – CPT Route
- Application Form for Admission to Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course under Direct Entry Scheme.
Registration for Intermediate (IPC) Course shall be valid for 4 years and thereafter revalidation shall be made for every 4 years with a renewal fee. Students should have valid registration before applying for the relevant examination.
Last date to register for IPC Course
Students who registers for Intermediate (IPC) Course in the respective decentralized office on or before 1st March / 1st September of the year would be eligible to appear in the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Examination to be held in the following November / May. In case, the last date for registration happens to be a Gazetted Holiday/National Holiday/Bank Holiday/ Sunday, the next working day will be deemed to be the last date for registration for Intermediate (IPC) Course.
CA IPCC May 2015 Application Form
For the Chartered Accountants Intermediate (IPC) examination to be held in May 2015, application forms are being issued from February 3, 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can obtain the form in person, or online. Duly filled in CA IPCC May 2015 application form must reach Delhi office before February 24, 2015. Thereafter forms will be accepted till March 3, 2015 with late fee.
- Students who have qualified 10+2 or its equivalent examination and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) can register for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.
- Direct Entry Scheme – Students who are Graduates or Post Graduates in Commerce and have secured at least 55% of the total marks in aggregate or equivalent in the examination conducted by any recognised University by studying any three papers carrying a minimum of 50 marks in a semester/year and cumulatively 100 or more marks over the entire duration of the concerned course out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting or similar to the title of these papers with different nomenclatures or other than those falling under Commerce stream having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) and Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are exempted from qualifying Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and can register directly to Intermediate (IPC) Course.