CCMT 2014 Registration
This is the Online Registration for GATE Counselling.
Admission to M.Tech / M.Plan Programmes in all National Institutes of Technology (NITs), IIIT Allahabad, IIITM Gwalior, IIITDM Jabalpur, NIFFT Ranchi and SLIET Longowal will be through Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M. Plan (CCMT 2014) being organized by Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur. Some more institutes are likely to join the process. Online application process has started on 16 April 2014.
Candidates must read all the guidelines (information brochure and on website), eligibility conditions for respective programs across all participating institutes of CCMT.
Also it must be ensured that the candidate abides by special eligibility conditions that some of the institutes require for admission, as given in brochure, and should ensure that he / she fulfill all such conditions while filling such programs during choice-filling.
The candidate must undertake that he / she shall provide only authentic information. In case any information given is found incorrect at any point of time, the admission/candidature will automatically stand CANCELLED without any further reference the candidate will be liable for all the consequences.
The following points shall be mentioned in the undertaking.
- I have read all the guidelines (information brochure and on website), eligibility conditions for respective programmes across all participating institutes of CCMT 2014.
- I am aware and abide by special eligibility conditions that some of the institutes require for admission, as given in brochure, and would ensure that I fulfill all such conditions while filling such programmes during choice-filling.
- I undertake that I shall provide only authentic information. In case any information given by me is found incorrect at any point of time, my admission/candidature will automatically stand CANCELLED without any further reference & I will be liable for all the consequences.
- I am aware that I would not be able to change any information I have entered in the online application after last date of registration. In case it is found incorrect later at any stage, my candidature would be cancelled and my application fee would stand forfeited.
- I also understand that I would not be able to use the e-challan facility to pay my application fee after the last date of e-challan facility announced in the brochure. After the last date of e-challan facility and before last date of registration I would only have the credit/debit/net-banking facility to pay the fresh application fee. It is my responsibility to track the payment of amount if done by e-challan, and report and lodge complaint with CCMT if my permanent registration number is not enabled.
- I am aware that there will be NO refund of fee already paid, in cases of re-registration, if allowed.
- I am aware that I have to pay the requisite fee and lock the choices for complete registration.
- I undertake that I will take printout of my complete application including filled-choices; check details carefully. I understand that in case any discrepancy is found, I have the option of submitting fresh application (only up to last date of registration) as per following procedure. I also understand that in no case any grievance OR complaint shall be entertained at any later stage throughout the complete process of Counselling
- A candidate, who has already filled, locked the choices and submitted online application but before last date of registration & application fee payment she/he finds that some critical information has wrongly been filled which now she/he wants to change. Such candidate may do so up to last date of registration & application fee payment BUT she/he will be required to fill fresh online application and also has to make fresh payment of application fee (Only through Bill Desk, i.e. Credit/ Debit/ Net-banking options, if paying after last date of payment by e-challan). It is further made clear that prior to submitting the fresh application her/his earlier application will be cancelled, data would be reset and application fee paid earlier will stand forfeited.