Candidates who have qualified as per result of GATE 2017 can apply online for CCMT 2017. CCMT is the Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. CCMT 2017 Online Application Form is activate at official website of CCMT. GATE qualified candidates can use GATE Registration ID and password to login. Then they can enter details which this form asks for and pay requisite fees. Upon completing CCMT Registration 2017, you can access available services such as update profile and fill choices. Indeed, choice filling is a key event for CCMT 2017. Through this article we explain all about CCMT Registration 2017 to you.
Key details of CCMT 2017 Online Application Form
- Eligibility – Candidate has valid GATE score and has 6.5 CGPA or 60% (6 CGPA or 55% for SC / ST Pwd candidates) and satisfies special eligibility conditions of branch.
- Login details – GATE Registration ID, password.
Application form of CCMT 2017 is now available.
Register here – Click Here for CCMT 2017 Registration.
To Print Choice Locking – Click Here
First of all, candidates can check GATE Result 2017 at GOAPS and then if they see that they qualified in their subject then they can go on to register for CCMT 2017. Based on the paper which candidate has appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, he/she will see a list of available choices (of seats) in CCMT login.
Click here for CCMT Login.
Start date of CCMT 2017 Registration
10 April 2017.
End date of CCMT 2017 Registration
8 May 2017.
Cut off to fill CCMT 2017 Online Application Form
Check GATE exam result. You will see that subject wise cut off is there. If score card says that you have qualified, then kudos! You have qualified GATE and can now participate in Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan subject to satisfying other eligibility conditions.
Fee amount is as given in table below.
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs 1700|
Registration fee for participation in CCMT 2017 is Rs. 2,200/- (OC/OB) and Rs. 1,700/- (for SC/ST/PwD) is neither non-refundable nor adjustable towards any fee.
Paid fee (all other fee except Registration Fee) will be refunded after deduction of Rs. 1,000/- by the CCMT Head Quarter in the following cases:
- Seat Acceptance fee paid, but not reported at the Reporting Center (RC) as per CCMT schedule
- Seat Acceptance fee paid, reported at the RC; but withdrawn/cancelled the seat at RC
- Seat Acceptance and the Seat Confirmation fees paid; but physically not reported at the allotted institute (after 3rd round and internal sliding) as per the schedule given in Section 5.7 of CCMT Brochure.
- Registered for National Spot Round (NSR), but not reported at the RC for document verification (before NSR seat allotment) as per the schedule given in Section 5.7 of CCMT Brochure.
- In NSR, if seat is not allotted.
In NSR, once seat is allotted, there will be NO REFUND of NSR Participation Fee.
For cancellation of the allotted seat, the candidates have to report to same RC and apply in the prescribed format along with Document Verification Certificate and Provisional Seat Allotment Letter. Refund will be made after the completion of the entire admission process.
Note: After physical reporting at the allotted institute (after 3rd round and internal sliding) and paying the institute balance fee, the cancellation and fee refund/forfeiture will be handled and decided by the allotted institute as per their rules.
CCMT 2017 Online Registration Process
1. Register using GATE Registration ID and Password
Keep original GATE score card, qualifying degree, category certificate, bank details, near at hand to begin with.
Registered candidates login (sample screenshot below) will have fields of GATE Registration ID (please enter GATE Registration ID), Password (please enter password). Click login.
If it is a new registration, then enter details such as GATE examination year, GATE registration ID, GATE examination paper name, GATE score, Name, Marks out of 100.
Read points under consent and if you agree, click on I Agree.
Now enter personal details such as Category, Father name, Date of birth, Nationality, Mobile number, Complete address, Email id, Pincode.
After this enter qualifying degree details which includes qualifying degree passing status, year of passing, degree, discipline name.
Then fill in bank details.
Now you can enter and select Password, Security question, Security answer.
2. View candidate profile showing data entered in CCMT Registration 2017.
View candidate profile.
3. Check choices available based on GATE paper.
This shows all the possible choices available based on her/his GATE paper and qualifying degree. Note that candidate can do the filtering by selecting specific Institute Type (All, IIIT, CFTI, NIT), under specific Institute type, specific Institute; under specific Institute , specific programme. Further, there is an option to check the specific programme across all Institutes, and also to take a printout.
4. Pay registration fee
Make payment of CCMT 2017 registration fee in available mode.
4. Choice filling and locking
Fill and lock choices.