CCMT 2015 is the Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan Admission. The GATE 2015 counselling, or CCMT 2015, is the common platform for students to apply for M.Tech. / M.Plan programmes. CCMT 2015 Admission and counselling is based on candidates’ GATE Score of previous and current year. Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. / M.Plan is conducted for admission in various NITs across the country and some Centrally Funded Technical Institutions as well.
The Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan Admission (CCMT) 2015 started post announcement of result of GATE 2015. Get here details of application form submission (registration), counselling, round wise seat allotment, college and category wise CCMT cutoff and information relevant for Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan Admission.
The CCMT Counselling 2015 provides a system wherein students with valid GATE score can fill one CCMT 2015 Application Form and apply to all the programmes of all participating institutions to which they were eligible. Overall convenience of students has increased enormously due to centralized counselling and simplified their efforts tremendously. CCMT 2015 is being organized by NIT Rourkela. New institutes that have joined in the centralized counselling are NIT Manipur, NIT Sikkim, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur and IIIT Srirangam.
New features of CCMT 2015
- Travel to destination institute before starting of classes for taking admission is not necessary
- Full fee payment on-line to CCMT before provisional admission letter is generated.
- National Spot Round (NSR) with non-refundable (if alloted a seat) advance deposit of Rs. 40,000/- and advance document verification.
|Last date of online registration and online fee payment||12 May 2015 extended to 16 May 2015|
|Last date of online choice filling||20 May 2015|
|First Round Allotment||31 May 2015|
Notice – 1 : Instructions for allotted PWD candidates
The allotted PWD candidates in each round of allotment are advised to proceed for reporting at any RC on the second day of that round (i.e. for Round 1 – 02nd June, Round 2 – 11th June, Round 3 – 21st June, NSR – 07th July). If there is any difficulty on that particular date, the candidates may request with sufficient justification to the Center-in-Charge of desired RC, in advance, for another reporting date. This will help in arranging the medical board.
Notice – 2 : Corrigendum to the second point of Section 5.2 of Information Brochure
The second point of Section 5.2 of Information Brochure should be read as follows :
“All candidates who get a fresh allotment will have to report in person to any one of the Reporting Centers (Annexure – VIII of the Information Brochure) within the scheduled time frame, failing which their seat allotment shall stand cancelled and they will not be considered for further rounds of seat allotment, including National Spot Round (NSR).”
Notice – 3 : Instructions for all allotted and reported candidates in Round 1, 2, and 3
All allotted and reported candidates in Round 1, 2, and 3 are advised to pay their Balance Institute Fee (BIF), as admissible, during 26-June-2015 to 30-June-2015. Failing this, the allotted seat will be canceled and the same will be allotted to next candidate in waiting.
Notice : CCMT 2015 Allotment for Round 3 has been declared on June 19, 2015. Please login to check your allotment status. (Click here)
For Complete CCMT Schedule and Important Dates refer to the link given below.
Download Links for Various Certificates Proforma
Key stages of CCMT, as expected from past year’s schedule is as follows.
- Official notification of CCMT 2015 released.
- Candidates with valid GATE 2015 score or GATE 2014 and fulfilling other eligibility conditions (course specific) must register for CCMT 2015.
- Eligible students must submit the CCMT Registration (application form) 2015 with the requisite fees, within the given dates.
- After registration, one must fill in NITs preferences in the CCMT Log in. One can select among the branches provided by the NITs, IIITs, and other participating colleges, as per eligibility and GATE paper appeared in.
- CCMT 2015 Seat Allotment shall be done once preference filling is over. The seat allotment for CCMT 2015 will indicate the college and branch allotted to each candidate. This will be done round wise. Candidates can check online CCMT first round allotment, second round allotment, third round allotment and so on.
- After each round, it is expected that the number of vacant seats shall also be published.
CCMT Counselling 2015 is an on line admission process for National Institutes of Technologies (NITs) and several other Centrally funded institutes viz. IIITM Gwalior, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, SLIET Longowal, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, IIIT Allahabad, and Central University of Rajasthan. Important features of the CCMT Admission procedure, fee refund rules, CCMT Counselling 2015 Date, list of Reporting Centers, list of Participating Institutes with total number of seats, fee structure and contact addresses, seat distribution and eligibility matrix in the institutes etc. are given here.
CCMT Counselling Process
The entire Counselling process consists of three stages:
Online registration, choice filling and locking of choices: In this process, all candidates eligible for central counselling should register themselves by paying registration fee for counselling on the CCMT website during specified period given in the schedule.
- During the registration process, candidate would need to pay the registration fee.
- After registration fee payment, candidates will be able to exercise their programme choices across all Participating Institutes on CCMT website.
Online Seat Allotment, initial fee deposition and personal reporting to a Reporting Center: Candidates will be offered seats based on their choices in order of merit over multiple rounds of allotment.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat (i.e. offered admission) will have to deposit part of the Institute fee and then personally report to any one of the ‘Reporting Centers’ or ‘Allotted Institute’ as per the schedule, get the original documents verified, submit photocopy of documents and proof of the part of the Institute fee payment to mark their acceptance of the offer of seat and exercise “upgrade Options” (descried later), if opted.
- On satisfactory verification of all relevant documents and having paid requisite fee, candidate will be issued a Provisional Admission Letter.
Getting Admitted to Allotted Institute: Candidates are required to be physically present at the Institute for which admission has been offered and accepted by the candidate (hereinafter called ‘Allotted Institute’) within the specified time frame and successfully complete the ‘Institute Reporting’ process.
- Candidate should present all the required documents in original, pay the remaining fee of the Institute and take formal admission as per the procedure of the admitting institute.
CCMT Spot Round may be scheduled by Individual Participating institutes to fill the seats remaining vacant after CCMT counselling process is over. Registrations process for Spot Round would be notified and carried out by the respective Participating Institutes themselves.
CCMT Admission Process Flow Chart
CCMT Admission Process Flow Chart is given below to explain how the admission procedure works.
Documents Required for Verification during Reporting of CCMT
Candidates should carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the RC.
- Printout of the Registration Form and Locked Choices
- Provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the CCMT website (coloured photograph pasted on it)
- Original GATE score card (2014 or 2015) (web-copy/photocopy will be invalid)
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority / Original Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of DOB
- Original Mark sheet of Class XII
- Original Grade / Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters
- Original Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Original Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable. In case of OBC category, the certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2015.
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format (Annexure III)
- Original Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority
- Proof of payment of part Institute fee of ₹ 20,000/- in first three rounds [₹ 40,000/- (OC/OB) or ₹ 10,000/- (SC/ST) for NSR]
- Migration certificate of last Institute / University attended (original)
- Passport size photographs 4 no’s.
- Original Conduct Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Original Transfer Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Original course completion certificate from the Head of the University / Institute, in case result is awaited
- Two sets of self-attested photocopy of all the original documents
If the original certificates are not in English/Hindi, English/Hindi version or translation of such certificates, duly certified by the Principal / Director of the passing out Institute, will be required during the verification of documents.
CCMT Participating Institutes & Fee Structure
|Central University Rajasthan||Ajmer||Rajasthan||curaj.ac.in||15125||15125|
|Dr. B R Ambedkar NIT||Jalandhar||Punjab||nitj.ac.in||50050||15050|
|Indian Institute of Engineering
Science & Technology
|Institute of Technology
|National Institute of Foundry
and Forge Technology
|NIT Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar||Arunachal P||nitap.in||65300||65300|
|NIT Durgapur||Durgapur||West Bengal||nitdgp.ac.in||42917||7917|
|NIT Srinagar||Srinagar||J & K||nitsri.ac.in||48250||13250|
|NIT Tiruchirappalli||Trichy||Tamil Nadu||nitt.edu||43300||8300|
|SantLongowal Institute of
Engineering & Technology
|School of Planning & Architecture||Vijayawada||AP||spav.ac.in||59300||39300|
CCMT 2015 Information Brochure
For Seat Matrix & Degree Eligibility Matrix Click Here