CENTAC PG Merit List 2019 – The Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) has released the merit list for CENTAC PG 2019. The merit list has been released for PG NEET and Non-NEET courses. The CENTAC PG 2019 Merit List has been released online at centacpuducherry.in. It is released in the pdf format. Candidates can submit objection if any in the CENTAC PG Merit List. The marks of the qualifying exam is considered for obtaining the merit list. Separate merit list is for the government quota seats and the management quota seats. The admission to PG courses is done solely on the basis of merit list. For more information regarding CENTAC PG Merit List 2019, candidates can check below.
Lastest: CENTAC PG Merit List 2019 released for all courses. Check it from the direct link below.
CENTAC PG Merit List 2019
The total number of seats available in the PG courses are 1800 seats in total in professional and Arts and Science Courses. The important dates regarding CENTAC PG Merit List are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Courses Offered||Publication of Draft Merit List||Time for Objections for the Draft Merit List||Publication of Final Merit List|
|PG for Professional Courses||03 Sep 2019||To be announced||To be announced|
|PG for Arts and Science Courses||03 Sep 2019||To be announced||To be announced|
Objection in Merit List
- Click Here to submit the objection in the PG Non NEET courses Merit List.
Provisional Allotment for PG Non-NEET Courses
- Click Here to download CENTAC PG Merit List 2019 for MPharm
- Click Here to download CENTAC PG Merit List 2019 for MPT
- Click Here to download CENTAC PG Merit List 2019 for MSc Nursing
Download Merit List for CENTAC PG Admission 2019
Candidates can download the CENTAC PG 2019 Draft merit list from the direct link provided in the table below.
|Name of the Course||Draft Merit List|
|MTech||GATE | Non-GATE|
How merit list for CENTAC PG 2019 is obtained?
The merit list will be obtained on the basis of the score of the qualifying examination. The criteria for taking marks into consideration will be different for different courses and is given as follows.
- For professional courses such as M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, etc the score of the graduation like B.tech, BCA, etc will be considered.
- Whereas for courses M.Sc (Nursing), M.Pharm, MPT, M.Sc (Agri), M.Sc (Horti), and M.V.Sc entrance exam will be conducted. The result will be published for the entrance exam and on the basis of that merit list will be declared.
- In the case of non-professional courses, the score in the BA, B.Sc, BCom, etc will be considered. If two or more candidates have the same score either in the entrance examination or the qualifying examination the tie-breaking criteria will be taken into account.
- After the tie-breaking criteria is applied the final merit list will be obtained.
- The admission will be done on the basis of the final merit list.
How to check CENTAC PG 2019 Merit List?
The candidates can check the CENTAC PG 2019 Merit list on the official website of CENTAC. The merit list can be downloaded online and candidates can take the print out of it. The complete procedure to download the merit list is as follows.
- In the first step go to the official website and look for the CENTAC 2019 merit list.
- Now you have to click on the link provided.
- The merit list in the form of the pdf file will open.
- You have to search for your roll number and name on the file.
- For easy access, you can use the shortcut keys (Ctrl+F).
- The candidates can print the merit list for future reference.
About CENTAC 2019
The Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) is the common counseling for admission into various PG, UG, and Diploma courses of the government colleges as well the government quota seats in private and unaided colleges in the Union Territory of Puducherry. The application form is released first for different courses as per the schedule on the official website of CENTAC. The application form is provided in online mode only. After successful payment of fees, the candidature will be submitted. The merit list will be released on the basis of marks in qualifying examination. A window is given to challenge the merit list. The final merit list will be obtained after taking into consideration the challenges and the tie-breaking criteria.