Ayush and Health Science University of Chhattisgarh has released notification for CG Pre PG Medical Admission 2016 entrance exam for admission to the MD/ MS PG Degree/ Diploma courses for the academic year 2016 -2017. Candidates can read all the necessary details regarding CG Pre PG Medical Admission 2016 such application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Important Dates for CG Pre PG Medical 2016 Entrance test are given below.
|Online submit CG Pre PG Medical 2016 Application Form starts||18 Mar 2016|
|Last date to submit CG Pre PG Medical 2016 Application Form||02 Apr 2016 (05:00 pm)|
|Download CG Pre PG Medical 2016 Admit Card||04 – 05 Apr 2016|
|CG Pre PG Medical 2016 Entrance Exam||10 Apr 2016|
|CG Pre PG Medical 2016 Result||Announced|
CG Pre PG Medical Admission 2016
Online Application Form of CG Pre PG Medical 2016 entrance exam is available from the official website at www.cghealthuniv.com. Interested candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria before submit the CG Pre PG Medical 2016 Application Form. Ayush and Health Science University, Chhattisgarh will conduct he CG Pre PG Medical exam for admissions to the various PG medical courses. The admission will be done on the basis of CG Pre PG Medical 2016 merit list.
CG Pre PG 2016 Seat Allotment
Final Allotment Schedule – New!
Ayush and Health Science University of Chhattisgarh has released the Allotment list after Document verification. Category wise Provisional list of eligible candidates for Allotment is provided below for the candidates.
Get Here CG Pre PG Dental Allotment List
CG Pre PG 2016 Seat Matrix
Total number of seats to be filled through CG Pre PG Medical Admission 2016 are given below.
MDS – Second Round
MDS – First Round
Seat Distribution of MDS seats (Govt. Quota)
MD / MS / PG Diploma
Counselling for Chhattisgarh State Seats for MD / MS / PG Diploma based on CG Pre PG 2016 merit list was held as per the schedule given below.
- Online Registration: Candidate registers with roll no and date of birth, OTP is sent on registered mobile no.
- Login: Candidate logins with roll no and password sent to registered mobile no.
- Online Payment: Candidate pays scrutiny fee online
- Upload Document: If some essential document are missing then candidate is asked to submit request for document upload online to dme,on being permitted by directorate,uploads the missing document,if no document is missing then go to next step directly
- Choice Filling: If uploaded documents are complete then candidate fills the choices for branches and subjects.
- Document Verification: The candidate goes to Pt JNM Medical College, Raipur for document verification.
- Allotment: Allotment list is displayed on www.cgdme.in
- Admission: The candidate takes admission in allotted institute branch
Instructions for Choice Filling
- The candidates can select all the branches/seats for choice filling.
- The candidates must fill at least one branch/seat for choice filling to be considered for allotment.
- The candidates can also fill choices for subjects/branches/seats which are at present not available in state quota/their category/class but may become available in subsequent round following reversion from AIQ etc.
- The candidate will be considered only after his/her eligibility is established by document verification.
- The choice filling is a single time process. It would be allowed during round one only. Additional choice filling would be allowed only when New Branch/Subject/ course is permitted by Govt. of India during the course of counseling.
- Candidates can modify their choices for innumerable times till last date of choice filling of first round.
FAQs for Choice Filling
Q.1 How many maximum choices can I fill?
Ans. You can fill all the choices.
Q.2 Some seats are not available now in my category, can I give preferences for them?
Ans. YES, You can give preferences for the seats which are not available in your category/class now, even not available in state quota but is expected to revert from AIQ.
Q.3 The site is showing that I have some missing documents, what should I do?
Ans. There is a facility to upload mandatory documents required for eligibility, in case you could not do during online application of Pre-PG Examination, but since it is a sensitive issue, you require permission from Directorate. Hence you need to submit the request online using the submit form which also shows list of your missing document as checked. Once approved from directorate, you can upload the missing document.
Q.4 What should be done after successful registration and choice filling?
Ans. The candidate must get his/her documents verified at Pt JNM Medical College Raipur in given time frame to claim allotment. The candidate has to take print out of registration receipt generated online and visit Lecture Hall-1 ,Pt JNM Medical College, Raipur
Q.5 Can my father or brother get my documents verified?
Ans. NO, since the verification process requires physical verification of the candidate too, the candidate himself/herself has to get the documents verified
Q.6 There are Holidays during the process period, will the Document verification proceed on holidays?
Ans. YES, Provisions have been made for document verification during holidays falling in this period.
Q.7 I am an in-service candidate for more than 3 years of service, do I still need to produce domicile certificate?
Ans. NO, but you will need to produce service certificate either issued by CMHO or DHS which mentions you are currently in service and in service since at least 3 years
Candidates can fill the online application form of CG Pre PG Medical 2016 after ensuring that they are eligible for the programs. Enter correct and verifiable data in the CG Pre PG Medical 2016 Application form including name, gender, domicile, category, contact information, upload images. Then pay requisite application fee depending upon number of exams applying form, and category. Candidates can get the online Application Form from the above given link.
- An Indian Citizen.
- A bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh (excluding In_service candidate).
- Completed internship on or before 31 day of March of examination year after passing Graduate Medical Examination recogrrized by the Council.
- Secured at least 50% marks for Unreserved category, 40% marks for reserved category and 45% marks for physically disabled class of Unreserved category in result declared by agency and no relaxation/rounding off will be permitted in the calculation of minimum qualifying marks shall be eligible for admission.
The Entrance Test shall be of objective type questions only, where four responses will be provided for each question, out of which only one response will be correct. The candidate is required to select the correct response and mark the corresponding option on the OMR answer sheet using black ball point pen only. The Examination will be carried out as the per the following time table.
The Admit card for CG Pre PG Medical Admission 2016 will be available on Ayush and Health Science University of Chhattisgarh website. The exact date of download CG Pre PG Medical 2016 is not announced yet officially. Candidates who would have submitted the application form of CG Pre PG Medical Admission 2016 before last date and submitted application fee will be able to download the Admit card online from the link given above.
Ayush and Health Science University of Chhattisgarh will declare category wise merit list and mark sheet of all the candidates, which shall also contain date of birth, disability percentage and class. A merit list thus prepared of the eligible candidates shall be send to the Directorate of Medical Education. Candidates are requested to visit regularly this page for latest updates regarding CG Pre PG Medical Admission 2016.
- Online applications shall be invited by the examination agency as per the scheduled dates.
- Scanned copies of the original documents pertaining to their eligibility shall have to be uploaded on the portal at the time of submission of on_line application.
- Only the documents issued and uploaded before the last date of on-line application shall be effective. Following which no documents will be accepted.
- No change in information related to eligibility like Domicile, Caste and class (Female, persons with disability) certificate submitted at the time of online application shall be permitted after selection.
For detailed information about CG Pre PG Medical Exam – Download Information Brochure