CMC Ludhiana MBBS Application Form 2014
Apply online for CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admissions 2014. Candidate must ensure eligibility and go through instructions before applying.
- CMC Ludhiana MBBS Application Form 2014 is available ONLINE only.
- Click Here To Apply For CMC Ludhiana UG
Candidates can apply online from 1 April 2014 to 14 May 2014.
- Check your eligibility for UG AWT-2014.
- Ensure you have a valid and unique email address before you begin the registration process.
To register to take the UG AWT-2014 apply online in the CMC Ludhiana MBBS Application Form 2014 given below.
Application Fee: Rs 3900.
A bank demand draft for Rs. 3900/- ( Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred Only) drawn in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana. The application fee remains the same irrespective of the number of courses applied for (1, 2, 3 or all 4 coures). Please quote name and application number behind the demand draft.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Application Form 2014 Registration
- Create a Profile
- Fill the Application Form
- Do a final Submission
- Take a Print Out
- Sign and Attach a Demand draft (Payable at Ludhiana favoring Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society) for Rs.3900/-
- Attach Additional Photographs and Enclosures, if any.
- Send the Form with Demand draft and Enclosures to Registrar Christian Medical College Ludhiana 141008 before 16-May-2014.
- Application Form may be saved for Future editing at any stage during the course of filling the form prior to Final Submission. No future editing will be possible after the Final Submission has been done.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Application Form 2014 Instructions
- On the first screen of the registration link, you will see two sections –“New Applicants Register here” and “Registered users login here.”
- For new applicants enter your name, valid E-mail Id and create a password. Click on “Register Me”.
- For already registered applicants enter your registered E-mail Id and Password. Click on “Login”.
- Applicants need to remember the registered user name (E-mail Id) and Password for subsequent Logins.
- The Name given in the Registration screen should be entered in full as given on the applicants 10th standard certificate.
- Proceed with filling the online form.
- Kindly ensure no fields on the online form are left blank.
- The applicant can save the form in between for future editing. Use the button “Save for Future Editing”.
- Clicking on the “Submit” button for final submission. No further editing will be possible after this.
- For printing the application form, click the “Print form” button on the online form and click on the Printer icon in the new window that opens. Do not take screen print.
- Attach passport size photographs at the appropriate spaces provided in the print out.
- Tick the appropriate “Check boxes” on the printout.
- Sign, put date and write place on the space provided at the bottom of the print out.
- Attach the required photocopies of certificates along with the application form.
- Mail the original application form along with attachments and the original Demand draft of Rs. 3900/- to “The Registrar, Christian Medical College & Hospital, Brown Road, Ludhiana, Punjab-141008.
- For Candidates applying for MBBS in “Christian with Service Agreement Category”, down load the proforma for service commitment, fill and send to the concerned body/Church of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (Annexure IV : Page 73 : Prospectus) with which you desire and commit to enter into a service agreement.
- The completed proforma for service commitment duly signed by the authorized signatory of the concerned body/Church of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society. Must mandatorily reach the Office of the Registrar CMC Ludhiana by 16-May-2014.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT FOR CMC LUDHIANA MBBS APPLICATION FORM 2014 SUBMISSION
- Print out of Online Application Form completely filled and signed.
- Two passport size photographs stapled in the space provided on the printout of the application form. The candidate should be recognizable by the photograph and any change in face structure due to change in hair style and beard style etc may be a reason for the invigilator to refuse the applicant’s entry into the examination hall. Such case will be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- Enclosures For Christians with Service Agreement, and Christian Minority Categories.
- Church membership certificate
- Baptism certificate
- Applicants for MBBS Course Only – *Letter of Service Committment from Body/Church of the CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by the authorized signatory only – This letter must mandatorily be received in the Office of the Registrar before 16th May 2014)
- For MBBS Applicants only – An affidavit that the candidate will complete the service commitment as required by the CMC Ludhiana Society . (Annexure III, page 72).
- Domicile Certificate (only candidates applying in Category 2 & 3, MBBS & BDS need send this along with the application form; for other categories & courses original to be submitted at time of counselling).
- Application fee (Demand Draft).
Note: Applications must be sent in the prescribed format for this admission. Applications sent in any other format (Xerox copies) shall be rejected. Failure to sign the application form and enclose the Demand Draft will lead to rejection of Application without any further correspondence.
Admit cards will be processed only after receipt of the above at the office of the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana by the last date for submission.