CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2014 Application Form
The last date for the Application Process for PG AWT 2014 (MDS) is over. Admit Cards are now available for download. Candidates are requested to login to access the admit cards.
- The MDS Prospectus and Application form will be available from 14th December 2013 till 6th February 2014.
- The Prospectus and Application form can be downloaded from www.cmcludhiana.in The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online, latest by 6th February 2014. The Application form (Form 100-PDF) and Form 99 (PDF – For Additional marks) should subsequently be printed, filled and sent along with enclosures and fee. Application number generated on submission of online form must be quoted on the Application Form- (Form 100).
- All candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.3300/- (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee) as demand draft in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana.
- Completed application forms are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana- 141008. This should be received latest by 7th February 2014.
THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION ALONG WITH ENCLOSURES IN THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR IS 7th FEBRUARY 2014, BY 5:00PM. APPLICATION AND ENCLOSURES REACHING THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR AFTER 5:00PM ON 7- 02-2014 WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PROOF OF POSTING WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS PROOF OF RECEIPT OF THE SAME.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2014 Application Form Submission
Every candidate will be required to log on to ‘Admissions 2014’ on the institutional website www.cmcludhiana.in. Click on link “MDS 2014” and register yourself as a new user and login. The assigned application number must be quoted in all future correspondence. Follow the instructions given.
1. The application form must be filled and submitted online, latest by 6th February 2014 (mandatory).
A recent passport size photograph (.jpg format only; preferably of a minimum size of 295 x 356 pixels) should be uploaded in the space provided. The uploaded photograph should be taken against a plain background and be identical to the ones stapled on the printed PDF form. The photographs should not be altered by using Photoshop or other software.
2. Form 100 (Application form-PDF) and Form 99 (PDF- Application for additional Marks, if applicable and filled in the online application form), must be downloaded, printed and filled. This along with relevant enclosures and requisite fee must be posted to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab.
Acknowledgement of online submission alone does not indicate acceptance of application and has no bearing on the admission. Acceptance follows receipt of Application form, enclosures and demand draft (by post/courier/hand delivery) in the office of the Registrar before the last date of submission and subsequent verification. In the event the application form with enclosures and demand draft does not reach the office of the Registrar by 7th February 2014, the online application stands cancelled.
Receipt of Admit Card does not mean that the applicant has met all the eligibility criteria for admission but indicates only eligibility to appear in the examination.
A completed application for the MDS program consists of the following:
- Online submission of application, as mentioned above.
- Application form (Form 100-PDF), downloaded from website completely filled with a photograph attached and signed by the applicant with half signature on the Photograph and half on the Application form. Mention the application number (automatically generated at the time of online registration) on this form.
- Two passport size photographs stapled to application form with name written on the back of the Photograph. The candidate should be recognizable by the photograph and any change in face structure due to change in hair style and beard style etc may be a reason for the invigilator to refuse the applicant’s entry into the examination hall. Such case will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. The photographs should not be trimmed or cut down from a larger photo to the size of a standard passport photo
- Form 99 (if applicable) – Fill in the relevant areas.
*Leave the spaces marked as official use only.
*It is the responsibility of the candidate to enclose photocopies of all relevant documents as per requirement for ‘additional marks’ given on Pages 19 and 20, to be considered for marks applied for, in Form 99.
Copies of the following:
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- All BDS University Professional examination marks certificates
- BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate with State Dental Council /Dental Council of India
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of Dental College last attended
- No objection certificate from the appointing authority where presently working (if applicable)
- Church membership certificate, Baptism certificate (for Christian candidates applying in Category A)
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (if this has been obtained before application; has to be submitted before the Admission Written Test).
- Application fee – A bank demand draft for Rs. 3300/- ( Rupees Three Thousand Three Hundred Only) drawn in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana (This is inclusive of Prospectus fee, Application and Examination fee). Please quote name and application number behind the demand draft.
Changes to the application form once submitted will not be entertained. Requests for change of center once allotted will not be entertained.
Admit card with Photograph will be generated through the online application after verification of application form and enclosures. The admit card will be available online for print, from 9th February 2014, from www.cmcludhiana.in on ‘login’ using valid user id and password. Kindly ensure a valid email id is submitted. The institution will not be responsible for invalid email i.d’s.
In the event the admit card is not available for print by 12th February 2014, candidates are requested to contact the office of the Registrar.
ONLY PHOTOCOPIES ARE TO BE SENT WITH APPLICATION FORMS. ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS, IN ORIGINAL, ARE NEEDED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2015 will be available in December 2014.
Click Here for CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission Complete Information