CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2014 Application Form
The MDS Prospectus and CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form will be available online from 8th December 2014 till 3rd January 2015. The Prospectus and CMC Ludhiana Application Form for MDS Admission can only be downloaded from www.cmcludhiana.in for which direct links are given below.
|Prospectus & Application Form availability. From||Tuesday||8th December 2014||-|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form||Monday||5th January 2015||5 PM|
The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online, latest by 3rd January 2015.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Online Application Form 2015
“Kindly avoid registering more than once. Ensure that the correct application number which will be generated on registration is quoted on “Form 100″ (printed application form) and in all correspondence with the office of the registrar. Admit cards will be generated against the application number against which the Demand Draft has been submitted. The institution will not be responsible for multiple applications generated by the applicant, and non receipt of admit cards because of this.”
The Application form (Form 100-PDF) and Form 99 (PDF For Additional marks) should subsequently be printed, filled and sent along with enclosures and fee. Application number generated on submission of online form must be quoted on the Application Form-(Form 100).
All Category A and Category B candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.3900/- (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee) as demand draft in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana.
NRI candidates have to apply separately using the NRI application form. NRI Candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.25,000/- (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee) as demand draft in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana.
Completed application forms are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received latest by 5th January 2015.
The last date of receipt of Application Along with Enclosures in the Office of the Registrar is 5th Jan 2015 by 5PM.
A bank demand draft for Rs. 3900/- ( Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred Only) for category A & B candidates, or Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) for NRI Candidates, drawn in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana (This is inclusive of Prospectus fee, Application and Examination fee).
Please quote name and application number behind the demand draft.
Instructions for CMC Ludhiana MDS Online Application Form Submission
Every candidate will be required to log on to ‘Admissions 2015’ on the institutional website www.cmcludhiana.in. Click on link “MDS 2015”, register yourself as a new user (Give full name as given in the High School Certificate); give a valid email id as ‘user id’, create a password and login. The assigned application number must be quoted in all future correspondence.
Follow the instructions given.
A recent passport size photograph (.jpg format only; preferably of a minimum size of 295 x 356 pixels) should be uploaded in the space provided. The uploaded photograph should be taken against a plain background and be identical to the ones stapled on the printed PDF form. The photographs should not be altered by using Photoshop or other software.
Form 100 (Application form-PDF) and Form 99 (PDFApplication for additional Marks, if applicable and filled in the online application form), must be downloaded, printed and filled. This along with relevant enclosures and requisite fee must be posted to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab.
Acknowledgement of online submission alone does not indicate acceptance of application and has no bearing on the admission. Acceptance follows receipt of Application form, enclosures and demand draft (by post/courier/hand delivery) in the office of the Registrar before the last date of submission and subsequent verification. In the event the application form with enclosures and demand draft does not reach the office of the Registrar by 5th January 2015, the online application stands cancelled.
A completed application for the MDS program consists of the following:
- Online submission of application, as mentioned above.
- Application form (Form 100-PDF), downloaded from website completely filled with a photograph attached and signed by the applicant with half signature on the Photograph and half on the Application form. Mention the application number (automatically generated at the time of online registration) on this form.
- Two passport size photographs stapled to application form with name written on the back of the Photograph. The candidate should be recognizable by the photograph and any change in face structure due to change in hair style and beard style etc may be a reason for the invigilator to refuse the applicant’s entry into the examination hall. Such case will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. The photographs should not be trimmed or cut down from a larger photo to the size of a standard passport photo
- Form 99 (if applicable) – Fill in the relevant areas.
*Leave the spaces marked as official use only.
*It is the responsibility of the candidate to enclose photocopies of all relevant documents as per requirement for ‘additional marks’ given on Pages 19 and 20, to be considered for marks applied for, in Form 99.
Also Copies of the following are required
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- All BDS University Professional examination marks certificates
- BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate with State Dental Council /Dental Council of India
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of Dental College last attended
- No objection certificate from the appointing authority where presently working (if applicable)
- For Christian candidates applying in Category A:Church membership certificate, Baptism certificate
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (if this has been obtained before application; has to be submitted before the Online Admission Test).
Application Form Correction / Modification
Changes to the application form once submitted will not be entertained.
Requests for change of center once allotted will not be entertained.
Admission Test Center: The Online, Computer Based, Admission Test is due to be held on 25th January 2015 from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm at Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mumbai and New Delhi/NCR . A candidate must submit 3 choices.