CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2015
CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Form are announced on 4th Dec 2014. Candidates can Apply online for CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Exam 2015 till 3rd Jan 2015. Applicants are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2015 online. Any deficiency in filling the Application Form or Incomplete Supporting Documents will result in the cancellation of CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2015 candidature.
NRI Candidates interested in applying to the NRI Category should indicate on the CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2015 and ensure all eligibility criteria are fulfilled (before applying), as per guidelines of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, before applying. Such candidates should submit ‘Proof of NRI’ and the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
|Prospectus Available From||4 December 2014||–|
|Last Date For Online Application||3 January 2015||–|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Completed Application Form||5 January 2015||5:00 PM|
How to Apply for CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Exam 2015
The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online, latest by 3rd January 2015. The Application form (Form 100-PDF) and Form 99 (PDF- For Additional marks) should subsequently be printed, filled and sent along with enclosures and fee.
Application number generated on submission of online form must be quoted on the Application Form-(Form 100).
Candidates, for Category A and B, have to submit a fee of Rs.3900/- and NRI Candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.25,000/- as demand draft in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana.
Completed application forms are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received latest by 5th January 2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online is now over for this session…
Click on the above link and register yourself as a new user. You will be assigned an application number which must be quoted mandatory in all future correspondence.
Follow the instructions carefully and fill in all the required information carefully. The information provided in the application form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted after submission.
CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Form Submission
The application form must be filled and submitted online, latest by 23:59 hrs on 3rd January 2015 (mandatory). A recent passport size photograph (.jpg format only; preferably of a minimum size of 295 x 356 pixels) should be uploaded in the space provided. The uploaded photograph should be taken against a plain background and be identical to the ones stapled on the printed PDF form. The photographs should not be altered by using Photoshop or other software.
Form 100 (Application form-PDF) and Form 99 (PDF-Application for additional Marks, if applicable and filled in the online application form), must be downloaded, printed and filled. This along with relevant enclosures and requisite fee must be posted/couriered to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab.
Acknowledgement of online submission alone does not indicate acceptance of application and has no bearing on the admission. Acceptance follows receipt of Application form, enclosures and demand draft (by post/courier/hand delivery) in the office of the Registrar before the last date of submission and subsequent verification.
A completed application for the postgraduate program consists of the following:
- Online submission of application, as mentioned above.
- Application form (Form 100-PDF), downloaded from website completely filled with a photograph attached and signed by the applicant with half signature on the Photograph and half on the Application form. Mention the application number (automatically generated at the time of online registration) on this form.
- Two passport size photographs stapled to application form with name written on the back of the Photograph. The candidate should be recognizable by the photograph and any change in face structure due to change in hair style and beard style etc may be a reason for the invigilator to refuse the applicant’s entry into the examination hall. Such case will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. The photographs should not be trimmed or cut down from a larger photo to the size of a standard passport photo
- Form 99 (if applicable) – Fill in the relevant areas.
*Leave the spaces marked as official use only.
*It is the responsibility of the candidate to enclose photocopies of all relevant documents as per requirement for ‘additional marks’ given on Pages 15 and 16, to be considered for marks applied for, in Form 99.
Copies of the following should be attache along with the Application Form
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- All MBBS University Professional examination marks certificates
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable
- For Christian candidates applying in Category A: Church membership certificate, Baptism certificate
- For Christian candidates applying in Category A: An affidavit that the candidate will complete the service obligation as required by the CMC Ludhiana Society. (as per Format C on Page 26)
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (has to be submitted before the NRI Admission Written Test).
Acknowledgement of application forms sent will usually not be given separately and ADMIT CARD will be considered as the acknowledgement. Admit cards will be issued to all applicants, after verification.