CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2016
CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Form are announced on 8th Dec 2015. Candidates can Apply online for CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Exam 2016 till 8th January 2016. Applicants are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2016 online. Any deficiency in filling the Application Form or Incomplete Supporting Documents will result in the cancellation of CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2016 candidature.
NRI Candidates interested in applying to the NRI Category should indicate on the CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2016 and ensure all eligibility criteria are fulfilled (before applying), as per guidelines of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, before applying. Such candidates should submit ‘Proof of NRI’ and the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
|Prospectus available from||8th December 2015|
|Last date for online application||8th January 2016|
|Last date for receipt of printed application||11th January 2016|
Online Application form 2016 – Available
Application form can be accessed only online from 8th December 2015 till 8th January 2016.
How to Apply for CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Exam 2016
The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online along with payment, latest by 8th January 2016. The Application form (Form 100) should subsequently be printed and sent along with Form 99 (PDF – For Additional marks, printed and duly filled), with other enclosures.
Application number generated on submission of online form must be quoted on the Application Form.
Candidates, for Category A and B, have to submit a fee of Rs. 3900/- and NRI Candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.25,000/- as demand draft in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana.
Completed application forms are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received latest by 11th January 2016.
Click on the above link and register yourself as a new user. You will be assigned an application number which must be quoted mandatory in all future correspondence.
Follow the instructions carefully and fill in all the required information carefully. The information provided in the application form will be taken as final. No changes will be permitted after submission.
CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Form Submission
First time users have to register themselves by clicking on the link provided for ‘New User Registration’. After successful registration, your user ID and password will be sent to the registered email address and as SMS to the Registered Mobile Number. Note this down for any future reference. Ensure a valid Mobile Number is given and a valid email ID is used which is monitored from time to time.
If the candidate is eligible for additional marks, indicate the same on the online form, filling the appropriate field for marks. Download, print and fill Form 99 (PDFApplication for additional Marks), if applicable, then send along with the printed Online Application form and relevant enclosures to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab
Acknowledgement of online submission alone does not indicate acceptance of application and has no bearing on the admission. Acceptance follows receipt of Application form, enclosures and demand draft (by post/courier/hand delivery) in the office of the Registrar before the last date of submission and subsequent verification.
A completed application for the postgraduate program consists of the following:
- Online submission of application, as mentioned above.
- Print out of Application form (Form 100). Mention the application number (automatically generated at the time of online registration) on this form.
- Two passport size photographs stapled to application form with name written on the back of the Photograph. The candidate should be recognizable by the photograph and any change in face structure due to change in hair style and beard style etc may be a reason for the invigilator to refuse the applicant’s entry into the examination hall. Such case will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. The photographs should not be trimmed or cut down from a larger photo to the size of a standard passport photo
- Form 99 (if applicable) – Fill in the relevant areas.
*Leave the spaces marked as official use only.
*It is the responsibility of the candidate to enclose photocopies of all relevant documents as per requirement for ‘additional marks’ given on Page 16, to be considered for marks applied for, in Form 99
Copies of the following should be attached along with the Application Form
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- All MBBS University Professional examination marks certificates
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable
- For Christian candidates applying in Category A: 1) Church membership certificate 2) Baptism certificate 3) Letter of Service Commitment 4) Affidavit that the candidate will complete the service obligation as required by the CMC Ludhiana Society (as per Format C on Page 28).
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (has to be submitted before the NRI Admission Written Test)
Acknowledgement of application forms sent will usually not be given separately and Admit Card will be considered as the acknowledgement. Admit cards will be issued to all applicants, after verification.