CMC Vellore PG Admission Results 2016 will be declare on 11th Feb 2016. The CMC Vellore PG Entrance Exam will be conducted on January 22, 2016. Announcement of list of candidates called for Step 2 will be done on January 27, 2016.
About CMC Vellore Results
A list of candidates who are selected for the Step 2 which includes assessment of skills & knowledge will be put up on notice boards in the College and Town campuses and on the website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in. A medical checkup will be held on the first day of Step 2. All candidates invited for the Step – 2 must bring a Chest X-ray taken within the last 6 months.
Results and Eligibility for supplementary selection of all candidates who have attended the entrance examination will be put up on the website at http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
- All selected candidates who wish to accept the postgraduate seat offered, must give their acceptance in writing by the date and time stipulated in the Selection Notice along with initial payment as a demand draft for Rs 25000/- (nonrefundable) in favour of “CMC Vellore Association”. Failure to provide acceptance in writing and demand draft as above by the date and time stipulated in the Selection Notice will lead to automatic forfeiture of the seat offered and the next eligible candidate on the waiting list will be invited to join the course, as per the selection policy.
- As and when vacancies arise, the waitlisted candidate will be sent a provisional offer of admission by email. The candidate must provide acceptance in writing or as a scanned copy of signed acceptance by e-mail by the date and time stipulated in the offer of provisional admission. The email needs to be followed up with a signed hard copy of the letter of acceptance and a demand draft for Rs 25000/- (non-refundable) in favour of “CMC Vellore Association”. The candidate must contact the Vice Principal’s office (PG) (0416-2284262, [email protected]) if they do not receive an acknowledgement of their email / letter accepting the provisional admission. Failure to send an acceptance of the offer and payment will lead to automatic forfeiture of the seat offered and the next eligible candidate in the waiting list will be invited to join the course, as per the selection policy.
- An undertaking with regard to the above terms and conditions will have to be signed by the candidates and submitted at the time of the interview (Step 2).
Registration of selected candidates:
All selected candidates must report to the Principal‟s Office to register themselves for the postgraduate course for which they have been selected as per the time schedule in the Final Selection Notice. Those candidates who are unable to join and register for the course on the stipulated date must meet the Vice-Principal PG with valid supporting documents at the time of submitting their acceptance of the seat. For eg. If the reason for delay is to complete a sponsorship obligation/ 2 year service, then a letter from the sponsoring/supporting body giving the date of completion is required.
Failure to register and join the course on the stipulated date will also lead to automatic forfeiture of the seat offered and the next eligible candidate in the waiting list will be invited to join the course, as per the selection policy. All selections are subject to applicable regulations by University / Government and the Medical Council of India. All documents should be submitted in Original at the time of Registration. The courses will commence on 1st April, 2016.
Certificates required in original to register for admission:
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate issued by the University.
- M.B.B.S. Course and conduct certificate issued by the Principal/Dean.
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotating residential internship (CRRI) issued by the Principal or Dean.
- Migration certificate to be obtained from respective university.
- Diploma Certificate for those who have completed diploma in the subject
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai for graduates of universities other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, (Please note that a migration certificate is needed for obtaining the eligibility certificate).
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration certificate for MBBS and additional qualification certificate. (Please note that a „No objection certificate from the concerned medical council will be required in order to obtain the Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration.)
- Foreign nationals must submit a no objection certificate (to undergo the course) issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth certificate. (Eg. SSLC/HSC. Marksheet)
- Service obligation completion certificate in original in the case of former sponsored students*(refer page 5) giving full details of date of commencement and completion of service obligation.
- Sponsored candidates should submit a clear self-attested photocopy of the agreement signed on stamp paper, by the candidate and the sponsoring agency. Non-compliance will result in automatic cancellation of selection.
- Sponsored candidates should also submit a certificate of completion of two years of service in one / more Mission Hospitals of any supporting body of this institution after graduation.
- Four passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- Two CDs each of which contain the following files: (i) A passport size colour photograph in JPEG form and (ii) a scanned copy of the candidates signature. Both the files and the CD cover should be labeled with the name of the candidate and the course. The image file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Proof of identity (Passport /Voter ID /Driving License). No other identity proof will be accepted. Please bring all 3 if available.
- PAN Card
- Form 16 (if available)
In addition to the originals, two attested copies of all the above certificates are required at the time of registration. Tuition fees for the whole course must be paid as one installment at the time of registration. Last date for Registration: The last date for registration of candidates called in from the waiting list will be 25.5.2016 for MD / MS / Diploma courses.
Last date for withdrawal from MD/MS/Diploma level courses is 01.05.2016. Candidates who accept the offer of selection and join the course will be expected to complete the whole training period . If due to extra – ordinary circumstances a candidate i s forced to discontinue, the desire to withdraw should be notified to the Principal in writing by 01 May 2016. Those who withdraw from the course thereafter will not be selected for any training course or staff appointment subsequently in this institution. They will be required to pay the fees for the full course and make compensatory payment at the rate of the stipend normally paid to them, an amount that is proportionate to any shortage of notice for withdrawal that is less than one month. Tuition fee and all University related fees once paid will not be refunded. Waitlisted candidates should keep the Vice Principal’s Office updated about their address and phone numbers up to 25/05/2016. Candidates are advised to ensure accuracy of information provided by them with respect to their address, phone number and e mail id. The Vice Principal’s Office will not be held responsible for any non-delivery of communication due to inaccurate /outdated contact details provided by the candidate.
for References, Candidates can check the below information of previous year. Candidates are advised to visit again for other information and new updates
CMC Vellore PG 2015 Admission Results
Medical PG Fellowship Courses 2015 Step-1 Results
The following applicants to the Postgraduate Fellowship Courses 2016 are invited to attend the step 2: Assessment of skills & knowledge on 10th & 12th February 2015 at Vellore. Details regarding the time and venue for step 2 will be intimated individually by email.
Medical PG Degree / Diploma Courses 2015 Step-1 Results
The following applicants to the Medical Postgraduate Courses 2015 (MD / MS / Diploma) are invited to attend the step 2: Assessment of skills & knowledge on 10th & 11th February 2015 at Vellore. Details regarding the time and venue for step 2 will be intimated individually by email.
CMC Vellore PG 2014 Results announced
- Medical PG Fellowship Preliminary Selection (Step-1) Results 2014
- Medical PG (MD/MS/Diploma) Preliminary Selection (Step-1) Results 2014