CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 is announced by the Christian Medical College. Result of CMC Vellore PG 2016 Entrance Examination is declared as the CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 Step 1 or Stage 1. the first step result indicates list of candidates who have qualified to appear in step 2. Such candidates who appear for step 2 and clear the same will be declared as qualified in the final result, which is to be announced as CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 Step 2 or Stage 2.
CMC Vellore 2016 PG Result
|Date of exam||January 22, 2016|
|Declaration of CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 Step 1||January 27, 2016|
|Declaration of CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 Step 2||February 10, 2016|
Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore PG 2016 Entrance Examination was conducted as online computer based test on the scheduled date. A large number of medical aspirants, who wish to study MD, MS, Diploma in the medical institution appeared for the exam. The paper consisted of multiple choice questions to test candidate’s knowledge of medical subjects.
CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 Step 1
Result of CMC Vellore PG 2016 Computer Based Test can be checked at cmcvellore.ac.in as soon as it is announced. CMC Vellore PG 2016 Result Step 1 is going to be declared on 27 January 2016.
Check result here – Link to check results have been activated by CMC Vellore.
- Medical PG Fellowship Courses 2016 – Step 2 call list – Click Here
- Medical PG (MD / MS / Diploma) Courses 2016 – Step 2 call list – Click Here.
After the result is announced, the following series of events will follow.
- Qualified candidates can register for step 2 and medical checkup at Vellore in the first or second week of February 2016.
- Step 2, assessment of skills and knowledge, will be held as per date assigned to the candidate.
Candidates who are invited to Step 2 need to carry the following documents.
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate or Official Final Mark Sheet issued by the University, for each course done – M.B.B.S. / Diploma. Certificates issued by other authorities are not acceptable.
- Course and Conduct Certificate issued by the Principal / Dean of the College and stamped with the Seal of office giving the dates of commencement and completion of the course, stating clearly that the candidate does not have any pending obligation of service – one certificate for each course done M.B.B.S. / Diploma. Certificates issued by other authorities are not acceptable.
- State medical council registration certificate (Temporary or Permanent).
CMC Vellore PG Result 2016 Step 2
Result of CMC Vellore PG 2016 second step can be checked at cmcvellore.ac.in as soon as it is announced. CMC Vellore PG 2016 Result Step 2 will be declared on 11 February 2016 as the final selection list.