CMC Vellore PG Admission Results 2014
The Christian Medical College Medical Postgraduate Degree / Diploma Admissions 2014 has commenced. The CMC Vellore PG Entrance Exam was conducted on January 24, 2014. Announcement of list of candidates called for Step 2 will be done on January 28, 2014.
A list of candidates who are selected for the Step 2 which includes assessment of skills & knowledge will be put up on notice boards in the College and Town campuses and on the website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in and also published here. A medical checkup will be held on the first day of Step 2. All candidates invited for the Step 2 MUST bring a Chest X-ray of size 15” x 12” taken within the last 6 months.
CMC Vellore PG 2014 Results announced
- Medical PG Fellowship Preliminary Selection (Step-1) Results 2014
- Medical PG (MD/MS/Diploma) Preliminary Selection (Step-1) Results 2014
Candidates who are invited to Step 2 MUST have the following documents.
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate or Official Final Mark Sheet issued by the University, for each course done – M.B.B.S. / Diploma. Certificates issued by other authorities are not acceptable.
- Course and Conduct Certificate issued by the Principal / Dean of the College and stamped with the Seal of office giving the dates of commencement and completion of the course, stating clearly that the candidate does not have any pending obligation of service – one certificate for each course done M.B.B.S. / Diploma. Certificates issued by other authorities are not acceptable.
- STATE MEDICAL COUNCIL REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE (Temporary or Permanent).
All selected candidates who wish to accept the postgraduate seat offered, must give their acceptance in writing by the date and time stipulated in the Selection Notice. Failure to provide acceptance in writing by the date and time stipulated in the Selection Notice will lead to automatic forfeiture of the seat offered and the next eligible candidate on the waiting list will be invited to join the course, as per the selection policy.
The waitlisted candidate will be sent a provisional offer of admission by email. The candidate must provide acceptance in writing or as a scanned copy of signed acceptance by e mail by the date and time stipulated in the offer of provisional admission. The email needs to be followed up with a signed hard copy of the letter of acceptance. The candidate must contact the Vice Principal’s office (PG) (0416-2284262, firstname.lastname@example.org) if they do not receive an acknowledgement of their email / letter accepting the provisional admission. Failure to send an acceptance of the offer, will lead to automatic forfeiture of the seat offered and the next eligible candidate in the waiting list will be invited to join the course, as per the selection policy.
CMC Vellore PG REGISTRATION OF SELECTED CANDIDATES
All selected candidates must report to the Principal‟s Office to register themselves for the postgraduate course for which they have been selected as per the time schedule in the Final Selection Notice. Those candidates who are unable to join and register for the course on the stipulated date MUST meet the Vice-Principal PG with valid supporting documents at the time of submitting their acceptance of the seat. For eg. If the reason for delay is to complete a sponsorship obligation/ 2 year service, then a letter from the sponsoring/supporting body giving the date of completion is required .
Failure to register and join the course on the stipulated date will also lead to automatic forfeiture of the seat offered and the next eligible candidate in the waiting list will be invited to join the course, as per the selection policy. All selections are subject to applicable regulations by University / Government and the Medical Council of India. All documents should be submitted in Original at the time of Registration. The courses will commence on 1st April, 2014.
CERTIFICATES REQUIRED IN ORIGINAL TO REGISTER FOR ADMISSION
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate issued by the University.
- M.B.B.S. Course and conduct certificate issued by the Principal/Dean.
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotating residential internship (CRRI) issued by the Principal or Dean.
- Migration certificate to be obtained from respective university.
- Diploma Certificate for those who have completed diploma in the subject
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai for graduates of universities other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, (Please note that a migration certificate is needed for obtaining the eligibility certificate).
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration certificate for MBBS and additional qualification certificate. (Please note that a “No objection certificate” from the concerned medical council will be required in order to obtain the Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration.)
- Foreign nationals must submit a no objection certificate (to undergo the course) issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Original and attested clear photocopy of date of birth certificate. (Eg. SSLC/HSC. Marksheet)
- Service obligation completion certificate in original in the case of former sponsored students*(refer page 5) giving full details of date of commencement and completion of service obligation.
- Sponsored candidates should submit a clear attested photocopy of the agreement signed on stamp paper, by the candidate and the sponsoring agency. Non-compliance will result in automatic cancellation of selection.
- Sponsored candidates should also submit a certificate of completion of two years of service in one / more Mission Hospitals of any supporting body of this institution after graduation.
- Four passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- Two CDs each of which contain the following files: (i) A passport size colour photograph in JPEG form and (ii) a scanned copy of the candidates signature. Both the files and the CD cover should labelled with the name of the candidate and the course. The image file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean.
- Proof of identity (Passport /Voter ID /Driving License). No other identity proof will be accepted. Please bring all 3 if available.
- PAN Card
- Form 16 (if available)
In addition to the originals, two attested copies of all the above certificates are required at the time of registration. Tuition fees for the whole course must be paid as one installment at the time of registration. Last date for Registration: The last date for registration of candidates called in from the waiting list will usually be 25.5.2014 for MD / MS / Diploma courses.