COMEDK PGET 2014
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK). COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2014-2015, for Indian national candidates aspiring to pursue Post Graduate Courses in Medicine and Dentistry in the state of Karnataka, in Member Institutions of the Consortium (Medical and Dental Colleges). The entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only. The COMEDK entrance test is for candidates seeking admissions for the Post-Graduate courses in these Institutions. The COMEDK PGET-2014 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2014-2015. There will be a separate entrance test for Post Graduate Medical and Dental Courses. The COMEDK PGET-2014 will be conducted only at centers in Bangalore on Sunday the 02nd February 2014.
COMEDK PGET 2014 Quick Links
COMEDK PGET 2014 Important Information
COMEDK PGET 2014 Test Details
- Exam Pattern
- Important Instructions
- Answer Key – Medical and Dental Sets A, B, C, D [PUBLISHED]
- Merit Rank List
- Rank Card
Post Graduate Medical & Dental Programs
|Program||Duration in Years|
|Post Graduate Medical Degree||3|
|Post Graduate Medical Diploma||2|
|Post Graduate Dental Degree||3|
|Post Graduate Dental Diploma||2|
COMEDK PGET 2014 Member Institutions
COMEDK PGET Resources
COMEDK PGET 2014 Annexures
- Annexure I – List of Nationalized Banks
- Annexure II – Format for seeking clarifications pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys
- Annexure III – Domicile Certificate
- Annexure IV – Proforma for Religious and Mother Tongue Certificate
- Annexure V – Internship Completion Certificate
Assistance / Facilities to candidates
In order to provide timely information to the candidates about their applications, or the entrance test, or the results thereof, COMEDK has made the following arrangements: The COMEDK telephone number is 080-41132810. The COMEDK Office is operational from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, and from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. The COMEDK office is not operational on Sunday and other public holidays. Candidates can send their queries through E-mail at email@example.com or can fax the same to +91-80-23568309. COMEDK has set up a website www.comedk.org to facilitate information dissemination among the candidate/s. The website contains all the information available in the brochure. The website contains information pertaining to the Member Institutions, the courses offered and other relevant details. No personal Queries will be entertained. The communication can be made only through Email or Fax. COMEDK office is situated at the following address: #132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram Bangalore – 560 055 Karnataka Kindly Note:
- Applicants are advised not to send their original transcripts to COMEDK along with the application. COMEDK will not be responsible for any original transcripts sent.
- All documents relating to COMEDK PGET 2014 will be retained for the current academic year only. Hence any dispute beyond the said academic year cannot be entertained.
- All communication to COMEDK shall have to be either in English / Kannada Language only.
Other Institutes taking admission through COMEDK PGET
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|www comedk org||comed k||comedk application form 2014||comedk exam date||comdek|