COMEDK PGET 2015 – The medical and dental post graduate entrance test, will be conducted by COMEDK on February 1, 2015. Medical and dental students who are interested, and eligible, for admission in post graduate course admission in private medical and dental colleges of Karnataka, must apply for the COMEDK PGET 2015. As per scores obtained in the written test, result and merit list of the exam will be published. Qualified candidates will be called for centralized counselling by COMEDK for PG admissions subsequently.
COMEDK PGET 2015 Admit Card download begins on 16 January, 2015.
COMEDK PGET 2015 – Medical and Dental PG Entrance Test of Karnataka.
The entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only. The COMEDK entrance test is for candidates seeking admissions for the Post-Graduate courses in these Institutions.
The COMEDK PGET 2015 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2015-2016.
Date of entrance exam – February 1, 2015.
Exam venue – Bangalore. Please note that the COMEDK PGET 2015 will only be held at Bangalore centers.
- Medical degree courses such as M.D. and M.S.
- Medical Diploma courses in clinical and para clinical subjects.
- Dental degree courses (M.D.S.).
- Dental Diploma courses in clinical subjects.
COMEDK PGET 2015 Quick Links
Latest Update (January 22, 2015): Bus Facilities on the Test Day for the candidates allotted to Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Candidates who have been allotted to the test centre Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Post Box No. 6429, Gollahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064, can avail college bus facilities on the exam day (01/02/2015). Two Buses from Shanthala Silk House (Majestic) near Bangalore Bus Stand leaving at 07:45 AM (via Hebbal, Yelahanka Police Station) to Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Yelahanka. After the examination, the same buses will leave Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology at 01:45 PM and go back to Majestic in the same route.
COMEDK PGET application form 2015 submission is now over.Please note that you must determine eligibility before applying for COMEDK PGET 2015. The form along with required application fee is to be submitted to COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) before last date. Details of eligibility, application form, test pattern and results is given below.
Key points regarding COMEDK PGET 2015 medical and dental exam and admissions are given below.
- Application form of COMEDK PGET is to be filled online. Candidate must read instructions carefully before applying.
- Apart from eligibility conditions specified by COMEDK, candidate must also meet requirements laid down by MCI and DCI.
- Internship should be completed before April 30, 2015. Please note that if you are completing internship after this date, you will not be eligible for admission in medical and dental colleges of Karnataka through COMEDK PGET 2015.
- Admit card of the exam, also known as COMEDK PGET TAT 2015, will be available for download online after form submission.
- General category candidates must obtain at least 50% in the entrance test.
- Reserved category candidates including SC, ST, OBC, must obtain at least 40% in the PGET.
- Qualified and eligible candidates only will be called for counselling.
For further details, please check the links detailing information such as dates, eligibility, application form submission and other important matter, below.
Other important information
Post Graduate Medical & Dental Programs
|Program||Duration in Years|
|Post Graduate Medical Degree||3|
|Post Graduate Medical Diploma||2|
|Post Graduate Dental Degree||3|
|Post Graduate Dental Diploma||2|
COMEDK PGET Member Institutions
COMEDK PGET Resources
Other Institutes taking admission through COMEDK PGET
About COMEDK PGET – The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK). COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2015-2016, for Indian national candidates aspiring to pursue Post Graduate Courses in Medicine and Dentistry in the state of Karnataka, in Member Institutions of the Consortium (Medical and Dental Colleges).