CUCET 2017 Application Form will be released. Candidates who are eligible for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2017 can apply. The procedure of form submission involves entering correct and valid details in the CUCET Application Form 2017, uploading documents, paying examination fees, and submitting the form. Only those who will submit their forms by last date will be able to get admit card (hall ticket) for the exam.
|Commencement of Online Registration||Mar 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||Apr 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Payment Receipt||Apr 2017|
|Closing Date of Offline Challan Payment||Apr 2017|
|Edit Application Form||Apr 2017|
CUCET 2017 Application Form
CUCET 2017 Application Form will be available online for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test. Application form of CUCET 2017 must be submitted online at the official website by eligible candidates, for admission in Central Universities. Eligible candidates can fill the application form of CUCET 2017 and pay application fees as per instructions within the given dates. It must be ensured while filling the form that only correct and verifiable details are filled. Get here complete details of CUCET application form 2017 such as how to apply, application fees, and instructions for form filling.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email id
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card (for online Payment mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting courses from various universities.
- If your qualifying marks are in Grade/CGPA then please convert it into equaivalent percentage.
Apply Online – Link will be available here…!!!
Insofar any details of CUCET 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam and is only for reference. Information has been provided so that candidates who have started looking for CUCET 2017 can get an idea of how the exam is held. As soon as CUCET 2017 details is released, will be updated here.
CUCET Application Fees (Last year)
*For payment through online/debit/credit card, an extra charges of Rs. 10 to Rs. 15 as levied by service provider shall be charged to the candidates.
**As decided by the Coordinating University, after negotiation with SBI on 22.02.2016.
After filling up the form, you can download admit card of CUCET from the official website www.curaj.ac.in.For payment through online/debit/credit card extra charges may have to be paid by the candidates. Hence, students are advised to read the details.
Instruction to fill Application form
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only; OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active during the entire admission process, so that the university may send alerts, important communications etc. regarding entrance test on them. Under no circumstances, should the candidate share/ mention his/her email ID with any other person.
- As all communication will be made through email and SMS, please ensure that DND (Do Not Disturb) is not activated on your mobile.
- Applicants should be ready with his/her good quality and latest digital photograph and signature of size between 1 KB – 500 KB while applying.
- Applicants are required to fill in the details in the form carefully without making any spelling mistakes. On submission of online application successfully, applicants can make the payment for their selected programme by Online or Offline mode
- An applicant can fill the form partially and login again to complete it as early as possible.
- Applicants will receive SMS and Email alerts at the time of registration and also after completing the registration.
- A candidate can apply for a particular programme for a maximum of three PUs with a maximum of 03 options of courses in each of the selected PU.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to fill in the details in the form carefully. On submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion message in the online case, In the offline case the candidate will get a message after reconciliation from the bankwithin 2-3 days. A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online, in the offline case the student will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
The entire application is in 12 stage process.
From the official website, the candidate can directly click on the apply button to go to the registration for the three programs UG, PG and RP link. The following is the screen shot you will get once you click on Apply button from home page it will go the
CUCET 2017 Application Form Correction
According to the last year’s information, the candidates who accidentally submitted wrong information on the CUCET Application Form, were provided a chance to edit their applications for a limited period of time. It is expected that ,all the students those who will fill the CUCET-17 application form, will also be able to edit their application details. This option would be available to all the candidates as per the schedule to be announced by Central University of Rajasthan.
Edit application form – Will be available soon.
Note: The candidates are to be informed that they will not be able to modify certain given below detail in their application form, such as:
- University Details.
- Course Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Email address.
- Category (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
Please use your login and password to edit your application.