CUCET Application Form 2015 is available online for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test. Application form of CUCET 2015 must be submitted online at www.cucet2015.co.in by eligible candidates, for admission in Central University of Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jammu, Kerala, Punjab, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can fill the application form of CUCET 2015 and pay application fees as per instructions within the given dates. It must be ensured while filling the form that only correct and verifiable details are filled. Get here complete details of CUCET application form 2015 such as how to apply, application fees, and instructions for form filling.
Application form correction is available from May 4 to 5, 2015. Application Process for CUCET 2015 will be closed at 6.00 pm on 5th May, 2015.
CUCET Application Fees
|Category||Online Application & payment through online / debit / credit card||Online Application & payment through Challan|
|Application Fee||Application fee||Bank Commission||Total Payment to be deposited by the Candidate in Bank|
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/-for One PU||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 650/-for one PU|
|Rs. 700 for two PUs||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 750/- for two PUs|
|Rs. 800 for three Pus||Rs. 800 /-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/- for three PUs|
|SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 250/-for One PU||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 300/-for one PU|
|Rs. 300 for two PUs||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 350/- for two PUs|
|Rs. 350 for three Pus||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 400/- for three PUs|
For payment through online/debit/credit card no extra charges are to be paid by the candidates. Hence, students are advised to resolve to online/debit/credit card mode of payment.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email id
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card (for online Payment mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting courses from various universities.
- If your qualifying marks are in Grade/CGPA then please convert it into equaivalent percentage.
Apply online – Links to apply for CUCET 2015 are given below.
|Name of Course||New Registration|
|UG / Integrated Programs (3 / 4 / 5 years)||Last date over..|
|PG / B.Ed. / Integrated M.Sc B.Ed / PG Diploma Programs ( 1 / 2 / 3 years)||Last date over..|
|MPhil / Ph. D Programs||Last date over..|
After filling up the form, you can download admit card of CUCET from 21st May, 2015.
CUCET 2015 Application Form Correction
Edit application form – Click here to log in and edit application form. This option is available to all the candidates from 4th May, 2015 8.00 A.M to 5th May, 2015 6.00P.M.
Note: The candidates are to be informed that they will not be able to modify certain given below detail in their application form, such as:
- University Details.
- Course Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Email address.
- Category (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
Please use your login and password to edit your application.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
E-mail ID and Mobile No. :
These should be kept active during the entire admission process. The university may send alerts, important communications etc. regarding entrance test. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
(Please Note: You will require this Login Id and Password to log-in to the online application site and fill up the remaining part of the application form. You must preserve this ID and password for future correspondence.)
Under any circumstances, candidates Should not.
- Share their Login Id and Password and email password with any other person.
- Mention email ID of any other person in the application form.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
How to Apply
1. Applicants are required to fill in the details in the form carefully. On submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion message in the online case, In the offline case the candidate will get a message after reconciliation from the bankwithin 2-3 days.
2. A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online, in the offline case the student will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
3. The entire application is in 8 stage process.
Stage 1: 4. From www.cucet2015.co.in website we can directly click on the apply button to go to the registration for the three programs UG,PGand RP link we can see.The following is the screen shot you will get once you click on Apply button from home page it will go the
Stage 5: In this stage a candidate can upload his/her photo and sign scan copy with the limited size.