Application Form 2015
Applications have to be submitted online for CUCET 2015. The CUCET Application Form 2015 comes with instructions on how to apply.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
E-mail ID and Mobile No. :
These should be kept active during the entire admission process. The university may send alerts, important communications etc. regarding entrance test. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
(Please Note: You will require this Login Id and Password to log-in to the online application site and fill up the remaining part of the application form. You must preserve this ID and password for future correspondence.)
Under any circumstances, candidates SHOULD NOT
- Share their Login Id and Password and email password with any other person.
- Mention email ID of any other person in the application form.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
Any important intimation concerning CUCET 2015, if and when necessary, will be sent only to the email Id and mobile no. specified in the application form.
- CUCET 2015 Application Form – UG and Integrated Programmes: Application Form Link will be available Here
- CUCET 2015 Application Form – PG and Research Programmes: Application Form Link will be available Here
- CUCET 2015 Application Form Guidelines to Upload Photograph, Signature is given at the bottom of this article.
CUCET Application Form Important Instructions
- Eligibility for all integrated and under-graduate programmes is successful completion of 10+2 or equivalent. Candidates who have appeared for the final examinations are eligible to apply.
- All candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the course, because, different universities have different eligibility creteria for similar courses. Hence, students would be themselves responsible if they opt for course for which they are not eligible.
- A candidate can apply upto 3 different Programmes.
Communication will be sent through email and SMS(To receive SMS, please ensure that DND(Do Not Disturb) is not activated on your mobile).
- Candidates should be ready with latest digital photograph of size between 1 KB – 500 KB while applying. The detailed information about this has been given above in the guidelines to upload photograph & signature.
Payment of Fee
Payments can be made through online or offline.
- For payment through online/debit/credit card no extra charges are to be paid by the candidates. Hence, students are advised to resolve to online/debit/credit card mode of payment.
- If a candidate pays the examination fee through Offline Challan mode of SBI, the bank charges will be borne by the candidate.
CUCET Application Form 2015 Guidelines to Upload Photograph & Signature
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the Specifications given below.
PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE :
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 1kb–500 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500KB. If the size of the file is more than 500 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 1kb – 500kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500KB
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 500KB & 500KB respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 500KB(photograph) & 500KB(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu.
Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate should fill in all his details on Page 1. After verifying that the details he has filled in are correct and clicking on the ‘Submit/ Next’ button a link will be provided on Page 2 of the online application form to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photo and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms after registering.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.