M.Sc. (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)MSBMB
Pick out the most effective choice wherever applicable to complete the sentence.
1. Indian Union Comprises of
(a) 28 States
(b) 27 States
(c) 26 States
(d) 25 States
2. Television is better than Radio as a teaching Aid because it is
(b) Serves two senses hearing and vision leading to more accurate form of learning
(c) Is liked by students
(d) It is entertaining
3. The common feature in Anger, Love and Sorrow is
4.A dealer sold a mixer for Rs.540 losing 10%. At what price should he have sold to gain a 10% profit?
5. The first Indian to win a Nobel Price was.
(a) C. V. Raman
(b) Rabindranath Tagore
(c) J. C. Bose
(d) Subramanyam Chandrashekar
1. If two solutions differ in pH by one unit, they differ in [H+] ion concentration by a factor
2. Which of the following is optically inactive ?
3. Antiberiberi factor is
4. Defect in dopamine synthesis by brain leads to
(a) Parkinson’s disease
(b) Addison’s disease
(c) Cushing’s syndroms
5. Which of the following antibiotic inhibit bacterial cell wall synthesis?