CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2016 is the hall ticket for entrance examination. Admit card of CUSAT CAT 2016 is available as per the schedule. To download CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2016 for the Cochin University Of Science and Technology Common Admission Test, candidate must visit the hall ticket download page on cusat.nic.in and log in. Know more about the hall ticket / admit card of CUSAT CAT 2016 and download here.
Latest Updates –
- CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2016 is now available for download.
- Time table for CUSAT CAT examination has been revised. Check the updated schedule below.
- The Mock Test facility is available for the candidates. Check the link below.
|Download CUSAT CAT Admit Card||18 Apr 2016|
|CUSAT 2016 Exam||30 Apr 2016 & 01 May 2016|
CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2016 – Available
Candidates can download the hall tickets online. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over. (To be produced whenever demanded). No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2016 without a valid Admit Card. Direct link to download Admit card is provided below for the candidates.
If the above window does not load then, Click here to download Admit card.
How to download the CUSAT CAT Admit Card
- Please Enter Your Registration No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Once logged in, you can click on the Admit Card tab.
- Print out option will now be available.
- Take print out on A4 size white paper.
The official website of CUSAT CAT 2016 is cusat.nic.in.
The candidates who do not possess any valid Identity Card shall download the Identity Certificate issued by the CUSAT. It is to be produced by candidates at the time of examination along with the Admit Card. The Identity certificate shall be duly filled with a passport sized photo affixed in the given space and should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Download the Identity Certificate for CUSAT 2016 – Click here to download
CUSAT CAT 2016 Entrance Examination
CUSAT CAT 2016 will be Conducted in Online Mode only. Here is the Revised time table for Common Admission Test 2016 for various examination.
CUSAT CAT Mock Test
Mock Test for CUSAT CAT 2016 has been launched for all the candidates. Mock test is provided so that test takers can prepare for the exam pattern. A dummy log in ID is given to the candidates so all you need to do is just visit the official CUSAT Mock Test and familiarize yourself with the way questions are displayed in Examination. Check out the official CUSAT CAT Mock Test before appearing for your exam.
- Click here to Start the CUSAT Mock Test.
Instructions for Candidates
- Exam duration shall be as per the time schedule mentioned in your provisional admit card. The candidate should report at test venue at least 90 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- The login screen for the test will be available on your system. If not, please inform the Invigilator.
- You will be prompted to login, 10 minutes prior to the test. Login with your Roll No & Date of Birth.
- On login, the following will be displayed on your screen:
- Profile Information – Verify the details on the screen & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions- Please read through and understand thoroughly.
- After reading the instructions, click the button “I am ready to begin”.
- The questions will be of objective multiple choice type with four alternative answers. You need to select the correct answer with a mouse click.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each right answer & one mark will be deducted for every wrong one.
- On the online test screen, timer will be displaying balance time remaining for completion of test.
- Depending on your response, question numbers will be displayed with color & shape as detailed in the mock link. Please take the mock test to get familiarized with computer based test.
- After answering a question, click “SAVE & NEXT” button to save your response & to move to next
- To attempt a question later, click on the “MARK FOR REVIEW” button at the bottom ofscreen.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the “CLEAR RESPONSE” button.
- A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
- In case you require a larger font size, please inform invigilator. On the invigilator’s confirmation, click on font size you wish to select. The font sizes are visible on thetop.
- View INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on “INSTRUCTIONS” button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will be activated at the end of the scheduled duration of the test. No response can be entered after that. Please keep checking the timer on yourscreen.
- In case of automatic log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Login again and continue, the timer will start from the time where it hadstopped.
Other key instructions
- If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
- Use of electronic gadgetssuch as cellphones, pagers, calculators etc., is not permitted inside the examination center.
- Candidates indulging in any form of malpractice will be evicted from the exam hall.
- Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
- Please do not talk to or disturb othercandidates.
- You cannot leave exam room before submitting the paper & before the expiry of scheduled duration oftest.