CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2015 is the hall ticket for entrance examination. Admit card of CUSAT CAT 2015 will be available from April 20, 2015 to May 3, 2015. The CUSAT LET hall ticket 2015 will also be issued on April 20, 2015 but will be available till May 10, 2015. To download CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2015 for the Cochin University Of Science and Technology Common Admission Test, candidate must visit the hall ticket download page on cusat.nic.in and log in. Know more about the hall ticket / admit card of CUSAT CAT 2015 and download here.
Download CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2015
Candidates can download the hall tickets from 20-04-2015 to 03-05-2015. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over. (To be produced whenever demanded). No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2015 without a valid Admit Card.
Admit Card Download – CUSAT CAT 2015
Last date to download CUSAT CAT admit card 2015 is May 3, 2015.
Admit Card Download – CUSAT LET 2015
Last date to download CUSAT LET admit card 2015 is May 10, 2015.
How to download the CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2015
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card” (which will be activated on April 20, 2015).
- Please Enter Your Registration No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Once logged in, you can click on the Admit Card tab.
- Print out option will now be available.
- Take print out on A4 size white paper.
Note for Candidate
- Before taking print out set the printer for A4 / Letter size paper.
- Take print out only on Inkjet / Laser Printer.
- Candidates must carry the downloaded e-Admit Card along with a valid Identity proof (Voter’s ID card / Driving License / School or College Identity Card / Passport / Aadhar Card) failing which the candidate will not be permitted to attend the test.
- A Candidate whose photo and/or signature is not printed on this admit card should paste a clear passport size photo on the space provided and should sign in the box provided. Photo and signature must be attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government. Such candidates should also bring a photocopy of the duly attested admit card along with the original.
- Candidates should bring a ball pen (blue or black) with them to the examination hall
- Candidates are advised to be present in the examination hall 20 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of 60 minutes from the commencement of the test.