CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form is available for CUSAT Admissions. Application form of CUSAT CAT 2015 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates before February 4, 2015. Candidates who wish to appear in the CUSAT CAT Exam can apply online here. Please make sure you are eligible for the exam before applying (Check Eligibility).
CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to various academic programmes of the University for the year 2015-16 as listed below.
Admission to various courses are based on Common Admission Test (CAT)/Departmental Admission Test (DAT)/Test for Lateral Entry (LET) and C-MAT(AICTE)/MAT(AIMA)/ CAT(IIM) score for MBA.
All applicants intending to apply for the academic programmes listed under 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2, 4, and 5 are required to submit their applications through On-line Registration whereas for programmes listed under 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, and 3.6 the application forms can be had from the concerned Departments/ Schools.
Eligibility conditions and other particulars are given in the prospectus published in the websites www.cusat.nic.in or www.cusat.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared/are appearing in full for their final qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply; but in the case of candidates appearing for compartmental/ improvement examinations this provision is not applicable.
CUSAT CAT Application Form 2015 / CUSAT CAT Registration 2015 has started on January 5, 2015. Check the links below for CUSAT CAT Application Form 2015 / CUSAT CAT Online Registration.
CUSAT admissions 2015 – last date for online application submission extended till 03-02-2015. Payment can be remitted up to 07-02-2015.
New candidate registration – Click here if you are registering for CUSAT CAT 2015 application form, for the first time. Please note that Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email id once entered cannot be corrected later at any where else in the application form.
Forgot password – Click here if you have forgotten your password for CUSAT CAT application form. Enter username, date of birth and email ID to retrieve password.
Log In – Click here if you have already registered and wish to log in to complete / check CUSAT CAT application form 2015.
Download notification – Click here to read the detailed notification for CUSAT CAT 2015.
|Course code||Course Name|
|1.1||First Degree Programmes – B.Tech , Five Year Integrated M.Sc, BBA LLB Hons
B.Com LLB Hons
|1.2||Post Graduate Programme – LLB, LLM, MA, MBA, MCA, MSc, MFSc|
|1.3||Dual Degree Programmes – MIP-PhD, LLM(IPR)-PhD|
|3.1||M. A. Translation (German/Russian)|
|3.2||Certificate courses, Integrated Diploma, Diploma, PG Diploma|
|3.6||Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|4||Lateral entry to B.Tech third semester through LET|
Instructions for CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read carefully all information published in the web site http://cusat.ac.in or http://cusat.nic.in before submitting online application.
The online application submission is a two-stage process.
In the first stage the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, emailid, mobile phone no, etc correctly so as to get their user-id and password by SMS/email.
In the second stage the candidate should login using this user-id and password. Immediately they will be asked to change their password. Now submit all other details required in the online registration form and upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB and signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB).
Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes are possible.
Payment of Application Fees
In the chalan payment mode, choose your bank first and then take printout of the chalan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration.
- Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the chalan form before leaving the bank.
Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c: Login to the internet banking account.
- Choose “Payments/Transfers”. Choose “Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your chalan and then click “Submit” button. In the “Validation Date” box enter your date of birth as printed in the chalan.
In the “Fee Reference No” box, enter your registration no as printed in the chalan.
Then click “confirm” button to complete the transaction. Note down your transaction number for future reference.
After completing the registration process you should logout.
- Do not send any document in original or copy to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- You should check your application status after two working days from the date of payment of fee. If your application is approved, you should take printout of the application confirmation page from the web site.
- If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the status page.
- Candidates for MBA/M.Tech programmes who are awaiting results of CMAT/ MAT/CAT (IIM) or GATE can apply online during the extended period also ie from 01-03-2015 to 30-04-2015.
- Kindly note that once you give your present educational qualifications you will be shown all the programmes for which you are eligible to apply. You can add as many programmes as you like to the box on the right side of the form. You can also remove the selected courses, if you wish.
- The registration number should be quoted in all communications with the University.
- Claims/Requests for benefits under any reservations (Communal Reservation/ Special Reservations etc.) other than what has been indicated by the candidate in the CAT 2015 online application, will not be considered at the time of counselling/admission.
- The University reserves the right to add, delete or amend any of the stipulations regarding the reservation criteria, eligibility, intake, specialization, type of programmes, rules, regulations, fee structure etc. at any time without any notice and this will be binding on the candidates seeking admission.
- Remember, the registration number, date of birth, email-id, mobile phone no, user-id, password etc are vital information to be kept confidentially by the candidate for future use.