DAIICT Application Form 2016 – The admission to the candidates to the programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2016 (JEE-2016) Main, which is conducted by CBSE. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2016 Main can only apply for these programs.
The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2016, will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2016). Counselling will be done online. Applicants are advised, from the date of announcement of first merit list, to check for e-mail communications from the Institute to learn about the admission status and steps they need to take to continue with the counselling process.
|Filling of online Application Forms commences on||11 April 2016|
|On-line application closes on||30 June 2016|
Apply Online for the DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2016. Form will only need to be filled online. Candidate will require details of their JEE Main 2016 application and result while submitting the DAIICT Application Form 2016.
Application Fee – Rs 1200 (Non-refundable).
Steps to Fill Online DAIICT Application Form 2016
- Click on apply link to fill in the form.
- On submission of your application you will be prompted to fill in the Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / Paytm Wallet details. Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/-.
Please keep the following ready
- Soft copy of your passport size photograph (image of size not more than 50 kb).
- Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking / Paytm Wallet Details.
- Contact postal address and telephone numbers.
- JEE (Main) 2016 result.
After submitting the online application, you are NOT required to send the hard copy.
Important Instruction Regarding DAIICT Application Form 2016
After the submission of the card details, if the acknowledgement screen with your filled in application does not appear due to system error, then please do the following:
- Close and restart browser and go to online application link at www.daiict.ac.in.
- Choose search link under online application menu.
- Provide JEE (Main) 2016 roll number and birth date to search your submitted form.
- If the payment status is failed, it means that the application has not been submitted successfully. You will need to apply again by refilling the form.
In case of multiple payments or successful payments but your application is not generated or found in the databse, please send an email to
email@example.com mentioning your JEE (Main) 2016 roll number, date of birth, DA-IICT application number (if available) and the reference numbers of the payments as per your card / bank / Paytm Wallet statement. The duplicate amounts will be refunded to your card / bank / Paytm Wallet account.
If your payment is successful, you will not be able to re-submit your application form again.
All successfully submitted applications will be updated at www.daiict.ac.in website at regular interval of time.
All the correspondence by the DA-IICT authority will be communicated to the e-mail id given in your application form.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.