DAIICT Application Form 2014
Apply Online for the DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2014. Form will only need to be filled online. Candidate will require details of their JEE Main 2014 application and result while submitting the DAIICT Application Form 2014.
- Form submission begins on – 15 April 2014.
- Last date to submit form – will be announced.
Application Fee – Rs 1200.
STEPS TO FILL ONLINE DAIICT APPLICATION FORM 2014
- Click on apply link to fill in the form.
- On submission of your application you will be prompted to fill in the Debit / Credit / Net Banking details.
Please keep the following ready
- Soft copy of your passport size photograph (image of size not more than 50 kb).
- Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Contact postal address and telephone numbers.
- JEE (Main) 2014 result.
After submitting the online application, you are NOT required to send the hard copy.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING DAIICT APPLICATION FORM 2014
After the submission of the card details, if the acknowledgement screen with your filled in application does not appear due to system error, then please do the following:
- Close and restart browser and go to online application link at www.daiict.ac.in.
- Choose search link under online application menu.
- Provide JEE (Main) 2014 roll number and birth date to search your submitted form.
- If the payment status is failed, it means that the application has not been submitted successfully. You will need to apply again by refilling the form.
In case of multiple payments or successful payments but your application is not generated or found in the databse, please send an email to DAIICT mentioning your JEE (Main) roll 2014 number, date of birth, DAIICT application number (if available) and the reference numbers of the payments as per your card / bank statement. The duplicate amounts will be refunded to your card.
If your payment is successful, you will not be able to re-submit your application form again.
All successfully submitted applications will be updated at www.daiict.ac.in web site at regular interval of time.
All the correspondence by the DA-IICT authority will be communicated to the e-mail id given in your application form.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.