The JEE Main Answer Keys and images of JEE Main OMR Answer Sheets of Pen & Paper Based examination and Computer based examination are being displayed on the website as per the schedule given below.
|JEE Main 2016 Offline Exam (pen and paper based)||03 Apr 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 Online Exam (computer based)||09 Apr 2016 and 10 Apr 2016.|
|Display of answer keys and OMR||18 Apr 2016 to 22 Apr 2016|
|Last Date to request to obtain JEE Main OMR sheet||27 May 2016|
|Display of answer keys and OMR||24 May 2016|
JEE Main OMR Answer Sheets 2016 of Paper 2
CBSE has displayed recorded responses of JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 on May 24, 2016.
- Click here to View / Challenge of Recorded Responses of Paper 2.
- Click here for JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 Answer Keys.
JEE Main 2016 Result
Click Here for JEE Main Result 2016
Note that all the details below this line pertains to JEE Main Paper 1 Answer Sheets.
JEE Main OMR Answer Sheets 2016 of Paper 1
Candidates can obtain photocopy of OMR sheet & Calculation sheet for JEE Main 2016 on request.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the captured response, may challenge by filling online application form and paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question The challenge of answer keys will also be accepted online only through the link available on the website www.jeemain.nic.in up to 5.00 PM on 22/04/2016 on payment of Rs.1000/- per question. The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan. The fee once paid is non-refundable. The JAB’s/CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
JEE Main 2016 OMR – Photocopy
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to provide a photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared in JEE Main – 2016 on their request along with prescribed fee.
- The candidates, who intend to obtain their photo copy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- on or before 27 May 2016
- Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply afresh for the same along with required fee of Rs. 500/- before stipulated date.
- The prescribed fee may be remitted to this office through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank.
- The candidates should mention their Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number & Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Demand Draft. The application addressed to the Executive Director (JAB) with bank draft should be sent by speed post or by hand at JEE Unit, CBSE, H- 149, Sector-63, NOIDA 201309.
- The photocopy of their OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet shall not be provided to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media. Application submitted on behalf of the candidate, and the incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
The decision of the Competent Authority of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates. The photocopy of the OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet will be provided to the candidate by speed post only. However, no request will be entertained which will be received after 27 May 2016 in the office under any circumstances.
JEE Main 2016 OMR (Recorded Responses) Display
- Click here for JEE Main 2016 OMR / Recorded Responses display and challenge.
- There is no OMR sheet in online examination. The attempted question paper has been e-mailed to the candidates.
Verification of Scanned Images of OMB Answer Sheets, Recorded Responses & Display of Answer Key of JEE Main 2016
- All the candidates who appeared in pen and paper based examination of JEE (Main) 2016 (Paper- I) held on 03/04/2016 are informed that the scanned images of OMB answer sheets of the candidates with their recorded responses and answer keys will be uploaded on the website www.cbse.nic.in and www.jeemain.nic.in from 18/04/2016 to 22/04/2016. Such candidates are allowed to challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet
- The challenge of scanned images of OMR answer sheets and answer keys will be accepted online only. through the link available on the website of JEE (Main) www.jeemain.nic.in latest by 2.00 PM on 22/04/2016. The challenges submitted by post or in person will not be accepted. The prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response/per question challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card or e-Challan only upto 11.59 PM on 22/04/2016.
- If the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet. the correction will be done and the fee will be refunded. In case, any registered candidate does not submit the challenge by the prescribed date and time. It will be presumed that his/her recorded response is the same as marked on OMR
sheet. The CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- Similarly. if the challenge of answer key is accepted by the Board i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified on the website and the fee shall be refunded. The CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- The question paper and recorded responses in respect of examinees who have appeared for computer based examination of JEE (Main) 2016 have already been sent on their registered mail IDs so no challenge of recorded response will be accepted from such candidates. However, these candidates may also challenge answer keys as per the procedure mentioned in the 2nd para but before submitting challenge they have to verify the sequence of questions and options of their question paper (sent
to them through e-mail) with the question paper available on the website.
JEE Main 2016 Answer Keys and Question Papers
After the exam, JEE Main 2016 Answer Keys along with Question Papers are published. Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) is being held on three dates in online and offline modes. Students can refer to the solved papers to analyze their exam performance and get an idea of score obtained.
View OMR Answer Sheet & Response
Online Viewing of OMR Sheet and Recorded Responses for JEE Main is available for Paper 1 Only. Candidates need to enter their Application Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth as filled in the Application Form. Also you need to enter Security Pin which is generated randomly at the time of submitting these details.
- View OMR Sheet and Recorded Response (Server-1)
- View OMR Sheet and Recorded Response (Server-2)