MP DMAT 2015 Admit Card
Download here the MP DMAT hall ticket. To download MP DMAT 2015 Admit Card, you must know your application number / roll number. The All India common entrance test for MBBS / BDS / BPT / BOT/ B.sc. Nursing / Other allied paramedical courses – 2015, DMAT Admit Card 2015 will only be available online. It will not be sent via post or any other means to candidates individually.
The DMAT Admit Card 2015 has been issued to all the candidates who have submitted the form on time with requisite application fees. Candidates are requested to Download Admit card from 1st July 2015 onwards.
MP DMAT 2015 Admit Card – Available
Get MP DMAT Admit Card 2015 – Download MP DMAT Admit Card issued by Association of Private Dental & Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for DMAT-2015 unless he/she holds valid admit card issued by the Controller of Examination, DMAT-2015.
- The candidate is required to preserve the Admit Card for all future reference and correspondence.
- The admission to the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh is done through an annually held All India Entrance examination for selection of students into MBBS/BDS/BPT/BOT/B.Sc Nursing/Other Allied Paramedical Courses.
How to download DMAT 2015 Admit Card?
- Click on the link given above.
- Login with your application details.
- Click on the admit card tab.
- Download the admit card.
Admit Card of candidates shall be uploaded on our website one week before the Examination.
Candidates may please note the revised schedule of MP DMAT 2015, as released by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (MP).
MP DMAT Admit Card 2015 contains details of the candidate as well as the examination center and timings.
Candidate must note the instructions printed on the admit card of MP DMAT 2015 and follow them.