MP DMAT Application Form
Application Form – UG – DMAT 2015 (For MBBS, BDS & Other Allied Paramedical Courses).
The Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh, known as APDMCMP, holds the DMAT MBBS-BDS exam each year. Medical aspirants of MP are required to apply for the DMAT exam and appear in the test in order to get admission in participating medical and dental colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Aspirants who wish to appear in MP DMAT 2015 exam can Apply now.
The DMAT 2015 application forms will be available now candidates can Apply through the details given here and the link for Applying Online.
MP DMAT Application Form 2015 – Click here to Apply Online
Last year, the application fee of MP DMAT exam was Rs 750.
Apply for DMAT 2015
The application form of MP DMAT exam is expected to be available in the following modes
- Participating colleges of MP DMAT.
- Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh office.
- PDF version of application form that can be downloaded from the website.
- Bank branches assigned by the association.
Some Important points to remember
- Before filling the application form the candidate must familiarize himself/herself with the information given in this brochure and shall satisfy his/her eligibility to appear in the examination. The candidate is required to go through the information brochure carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to the filling-in of the Application Form.
- Application Form will be filled by Black Ball Point Pen in English only.
- Overwriting, cuttings, erasing in the Application Form may lead to rejection of the Form and should be avoided.
- It is advisable to first fill in a photocopy of the form and then fill in the main.
- Candidate should write his/her complete address in the application form for further correspondence. Pin Code should be given in the space provided for Pin Code. Candidates are also advised to keep photocopy of Application Form in his/her record.
- The Application Forms complete in all respect should be submitted to the Controller of Examination by Registered / Speed Post/Courier/in person with Examination Fee by Demand Draft drawn in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- Candidates depositing Application Form in person can also deposit Examination Fee by cash in DMAT Office and obtain necessary receipt.
Note: Candidates applying for BPT/B.Sc. Nursing and other Paramedical Courses are not required to send the examination fee draft of Rs. 750/- alongwith Application Form.
- The application is required to be duly returned in the envelope provided alongwith the Application Form.
- Candidate shall write Name and Application Form Number on the back of Demand Draft.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected
Instructions to fill DMAT Application Form
Note: Form should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. It is suggested that candidate make a photocopy of the Form and use that for practice. Please fill the form with great care, request for corrections will not be entertained at any stage, incomplete filled Application Forms will be rejected without any notice. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully and fill the Form with utmost clarity. They should use Black Ball Point Pen only. Fill the Form in English using CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Name of the Candidate: Write first name, then middle name (abbreviate if necessary) and then surname in the boxes provided on top of the circles. Leave a box blank between first, second and surname.
- Date of Birth of Candidate: In the first column two boxes are provided; write the date in the boxes. Thereafter Two box are provided, write the month (if born in Jan write 01) and in the third column two boxes are given. Write the year (if born in year 1991 write 9 and 1).
- Gender: Tick the appropriate Column Male or Female in the box provided.
- Courses : Tick the choice of course. Candidate appearing for DMAT are eligible for any course available in the counselling if qualify for that course whether opted or not.
- Choice of Centres: Tick up the choice of the two centres in order of preference and write Centre Code No. FIRST & SECOND choice.
- Name of Parent/Guardian: Write first name, then middle name (abbreviate if necessary) then surname in the boxes provided. Leave a box blank between names.
- Mailing address should be clearly written entirely inside the boxes. Write your address and finally PIN code. Write address in capital letters only.
- If you have contact telephone/mobile numbers please fill in the boxes.
- A recent colour high contrast 3.5 cm. x 4.5 cm. size photograph is required.
- Only photograph of the front profile with full face, head, shoulder and with both ears visible and taken without wearing any cap or hat or sunglasses will only be accepted. Polaroid photo is NOT acceptable. Photograph must be taken on or after 1st January, 2015 with a playcard indicating the name of the candidate (as in the application form) and the date of taking photograph.
- In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- Photograph should be pasted in such a manner that full profile or head, face and shoulder lies entirely inside the box and no where else. Do not use pin/staple to fix the photograph. Do not attest or sign the photograph.
- Signature should be made by the Candidate himself/herself entirely inside the box.
- Thumb Impression: – Apply your left thumb impression using RED STAMP PAD ink in the space provided in application form. Allow the ink to get complete dry.
- All the particulars in the Application Form must be written carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own hand writing.
- The candidates are advised to keep the photocopy of application form (of both sides). If any candidate demand photocopy of application form it will be provided by DMAT office on payment of Rs.200/-
- Any attempt on the part of a candidate to influence the authorities, directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification of candidature for admission.
For Future Correspondence :
- Mention your address for communication in the appropriate column.
- Thereafter no change will be permitted and the candidate will have to make his/her arrangement for receiving the mail on that address or redirecting of the mail.
- The APDMC shall not take any responsibility for non- delivery of any communication on above account.
- Always mention your Application Form Number as printed on top left hand corner of the Form. After the allotment of Roll Number the candidate should mention the Roll Number for all correspondence.