APDMCMP MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 to undergraduate courses in MBBS programme for academic session 2016-17 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
- The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has ordered for “status quo” on the further process of admission & counselling till further hearing. The further course of counselling will be decided as per the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court. This is for information of all the candidates seeking admission.
APDMCMP MBBS / BDS Admission 2016
Only those candidates who have been declared qualified in CBSE-National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2016 (NEET-UG 2016) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply.
APDMCMP MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
APDMCMP MBBS / BDS Counselling 2016
This is for information to all NEET qualified candidates seeking admission to BDS/MBBS course of Pvt. Medical Colleges/ Dental Colleges/ Private Universities of Madhya Pradesh. The APU / APDMC / APDC has been started the process of online counselling from 03 Sep 2016. Candidates can get all the details related to APDMCMP MBBS / BDS Counselling here.
Revised Counselling Schedule for MBBS & BDS for all NEET-16 Qualified Students
|Events||Dates||No. of Days|
|Registration of Candidates on Online Portal & Choice filling||3 Sep 2016 (6.00 PM) to
11 Sep 2016
|Allotment Process||12 Sep 2016||1 days|
|Declaration of Allotment||13 Sep 2016||1 days|
|Scrutiny & Admission process of Allotted candidates at allotted College||14 Sep 2016 to
16 Sep 2016
|Declaration of Vacant Seats||17 Sep 2017||1 days|
|Last Date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any Reason||30 Sep 2016|
|Events||Dates||No. of Days|
|Registration of Candidates on Online Portal & Choice filling||18 Sep 2016 to 21 Sep 2016||4 days|
|Allotment Process & declaration of allotment||22 Sep 2016 to 23 Sep 2016||2 days|
|Scrutiny & Admission process of Allotted candidates at allotted College||24 Sep 2016 to 26 Sep 2016||3 days|
|Last Date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies
arising due to any Reason
|30 Sep 2016|
The students seeking admissions and their parents are informed that the private unaided medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh have approached the Hon’ble High Court of Madhya Pradesh against the Regulations 2016 of the Government of Madhya Pradesh for conduct of counseling and admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in their institutions for the academic session 2016-17. The matter is therefore subjudice. The students may also note that the process of online counseling for admissions in private medical and dental colleges is already in progress.
The students allotted by the State of Madhya Pradesh for MBBS and BDS courses for the academic session 2016-17 in private unaided medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh may note the legal position as above and await the decision of the Hon’ble High Court to safeguard their interest and kindly bear with the private managements.
The Fee Structure of Private Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh for the session 2016-17 is as under:
*Certain institutions have preferred to appeal in front of Appellate Authority and in that case the fee structure may vary.
Note: If the fees is increased by the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee or any Court of law or Govt. of India or Hon’ble Supreme Court will have to pay the fees accordingly.
Important Information regarding Modern Medical College
The following colleges have preferred to not participate in counselling of Private colleges and candidates are advised to not fill the choice filling for these colleges:
- Advance Institute of Medical Sc., Bhopal
- Amaltas Medical college, Dewas
- Index Medical college, Indore
- Sakshi Medical college, Guna
- Sukh Sagar Medical College, Jabalpur
It is also for information of those candidates who have filled only these colleges as choice (from 3rd to 8th Sept. 2016) to refill the form with new choices otherwise they will not be allotted any institute.
In continuation of above the following medical college has also given information that it will not be part of counselling of Private colleges
- Modern Medical College, Indore
All the above colleges will not be allotted to any candidate.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- Do not use mobiles and tablets to exercise the options. Use only computers.
- Check college Names thoroughly before entering choice preference
- Avoid using slow internet facility.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
- Allotments will be made in the Merit order
- Allotment made in the web counselling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Associations are not responsible for any technical or human errors from applicants side (Student side) while exercising choice filling.
- Keep your mobile with you while exercising options and do not block SMS.
- Keep PDF/ JPG file of NEET mark sheet, Applicants Passport size photograph, Caste Certificate (If applicable), Physically Handicapped Certificate (if Applicable).
- Prepare DD favouring “Association of Private Universities” Payable at Bhopal according to rules (Rs. 2000 or Rs. 500 as applicable)
- After filling the form completely and saving send the DD and copy of acknowledgment to address given in the applicable rules for online counselling
For complete details of APDMCMP MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 – Download Official Notification