MP DMAT 2016 is being conducted by AMDMCMP. MP DMAT 2016 is Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test, for admission to colleges that are part of Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application form of MP DMAT 2016 as per schedule. Admit card is issued to registered candidates. MP DMAT 2016 is an all India level entrance exam, for which no domicile is required.
MP DMAT 2016 Result and Merit List are to be used for admission to MBBS, BDS, BPT, BOT, B.Sc Nursing and other allied paramedical courses.
Cancellation of DMAT-2016 Examination
For kind attention of DMAT 2016-17 UG Aspirants, It is notified that consequent to orders dated 11 Apr 2016 and 06 May 2016 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India the DMAT-2016 scheduled to be held on Sunday 15 May 2016 is cancelled.
MP DMAT 2016
Date of exam is May 15, 2016.
Schedule of MP DMAT 2016 is given below.
|Start of Download Application Forms from||April 10, 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||May 10, 2016|
|Last Date with late fee Rs. 500/-||May 12, 2016|
|Admit Card Available from||After May 10, 2016|
|Date of Examination|
MP DMAT Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or CBSE having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually and have secured at least minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together and must have passed in English also. OR
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with the aforesaid subjects from any other recognized Board, University with the percentage of marks as mentioned above. OR
- Any other qualification recognized by Govt. of India/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
Minimum Educational Qualification for – (BPT/B.SC. Nursing/Other Applied Para Medical Courses)
- For admission to BPT, BOT, B.Sc. Nursing, and other Allied Paramedical Courses those candidates who have passed The qualifying Examination of 10+2 from Board Secondary Education M.P. or C.B.S.E. having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject individually are eligible for admission. For admission to B.Sc. Nursing Courses Candidate must have passed in English also. OR
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with above said subjects from any other recognized Board/ University. OR
- Any other qualification recognized by relevant Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to above Courses.
MP DMAT Exam Pattern
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Questions||200 Multiple Choice Question|
|Centre||Centre Code||Centre||Centre Code|
MP DMAT 2016 Result
Admission will be offered on the basis of the marks obtained by candidates in the DMAT. Result of MP DMAT 2016 will be declared after the exam. Merit list will be prepared depending upon number of sanctioned seats. Remaining candidates up to a fixed number will be kept in the waiting list.
Merit criteria in case of candidates with equal marks
Merit order of candidates having secured equal total marks will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in individual subjects arranged in order of their importance as follows :
- 1st – Zoology
- 2nd – Botany
- 3rd – Chemistry
- 4th – Physics
There after the person elder in age will be preferred.
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
- Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore
- Index institute of Dental Sciences, Indore
- 600 seats in MBBS
- 300 seats in BDS
- 2000+ seats in B.Sc Nursing, GNM, BPT, BOT, Diploma, Post Basic Diploma, ANM, other allied health science courses.
MP DMAT Fee Structure
In accordance with the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India the fees of Private Dental and Medical Colleges shall be charged as decided by the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee. The fees is yet to be fixed by the AFRC, Bhopal & will be notified as when it is fixed.
Fee Structure of Private Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh for MBBS Course
|Name of the Institution||Fees|
|R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain||4,00,000/-|
|Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore||3,75,000/-|
|Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopa||3,75,000/-|
|Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore||4,00,000/-|
Fee Structure of Private Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh for BDS Course
|Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore||1,85,000/-|
|Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore||1,56,000/-|
|Index institute of Dental Sciences, Indore||1,60,000/-|
MP DMAT 2015 Question Paper with Answer Key
For complete details of MP DMAT 2016 – Download Information Brochure