MP DMAT 2015 – The Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh, the APDMCMP, is conducting the DMAT UG 2015. The All India Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical courses in private medical and dental colleges of MP.
Important Dates – Revised
The DMAT-2015 exam was Re-conducted on 08.10.2015 (Thursday).
|Sale of Information Brochure & Application Forms||4th July 2015|
|Last date for receiving complete Application Forms||6th July 2015|
|Last Date with late fee Rs. 200/-||8th July 2015|
|Admit Card Available from||5th Oct 2015|
|Date of Re-Examination||8th Oct 2015 (Thursday)|
|Time of Re-Examination||03:00 PM to 06:00 PM|
|Time of Reporting at centre||12:00 Noon. to 01:00 PM|
MP DMAT Score 2015 – Available
Individual score to candidates is now available. Each candidate can communicated with their scores through SMS or by accessing online putting Roll No. and Date of Birth.
Get MP DMAT Score 2015 here – Check MP DMAT Score by entering Roll No. and date of Birth.
Question Paper and Answer key
MP DMAT 2015 Question paper and answer key has also been released by MP Board. One day period is given for any objection raised in regarding of Questions Paper and Answer. Email at : [email protected] Candidates can check their question paper and answer key from the link given below.
MP DMAT 2015 Re Exam Notification
Important notice informed by APDMCMP
MP DMAT 2015 Counselling
First round counselling for admission to MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical courses in private medical and dental colleges of MP is scheduled to be held on 11th & 12th October 2015 and second round of counselling will be held on 13th October 2015 against all vacant DMAT quota seats. Candidates must report for the counselling according to the schedule given below.
Venue : People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhanpur, Bhopal (M.P).
Documents to be produce at the time of DMAT 2015 counselling
- Demand Draft/Cheque of Rs. 3,75,000/- for (MBBS Course), or Rs. 1,50,000/- for (BDS Course) or Rs. 10,000/- for (BPT/BOT/B.Sc. Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical Courses) in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal (Tuition fee). Remaining part of tuition fee will be deposited in the college at the time of admission / before 14th October 2015.
- DMAT 2015 Admit Card. (Original with a Photocopy).
- Rank Card of DMAT 2015. (Original with a Photocopy).
- Photocopy of filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification.
- Counselling fee Rs. 2000/- (in Cash)
- Proof of Identification (Voter Card / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Passport/ Mark sheet with photograph of 10th or 12th Examination)
Note: The Complete admission process is required to be completed before 14th October 2015. Candidates/Parents must deposit balance of Tuition Fees at the time of admission before 14th October 2015 so as to avoid cancellation.
MP DMAT Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Educational Qualification
- For admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or CBSE having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually and have secured at least minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together and must have passed in English also. Or
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with the aforesaid subjects from any other recognized Board, University with the percentage of marks as mentioned above. Or
- Any other qualification recognized by Govt. of India/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
Minimum Educational Qualification for : (BPT/B.SC. Nursing/Other Applied Para Medical Courses)
- For admission to BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, and other Allied Paramedical Courses those candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or C.B.S.E. having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject individually are eligible for admission. For admission to B.Sc. Nursing Courses candidate must have passed in English also. OR
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with above said subjects from any other recognized Board/ University. OR
- Any other qualification recognized by relevant Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to above Courses.
- No rounding off of the marks secured by the candidates in 10+2 or equivalent Examination will be done in individual subjects of final total, while converting marks of the individual subjects out of 100 or total marks out of 200. For example, If the total of the marks in four subjects comes to 99 out of 200 percentage comes to 49.50 that will not qualify the candidate.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent in March/April 2015 are also eligible to appear for DMAT- 2015 provided they must fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- If the marks of a candidate at XII or 10+2 (or equivalent) examination have been revised after revaluation, the eligibility of the candidate may be altered. The candidate will be permitted to avail the benefit of revised marks subject to his/her representation to the Admission Committee and production of necessary proof to the satisfaction of the Admission Committee. The candidates must note that the Admission Committee will not be responsible for late declaration of result of such reevaluation or late submissions of proof due to any reasons whatsoever and request to consider/reconsider the claim of the candidate arising out of such re-evaluation shall not be entertained. Candidates have to furnish all proofs before the publication of merit list.
- Candidates who have failed in any subject and got supplementary are also eligible provided he/she submit the result of passing on or before last Counselling 30/09/2015.
Note: No Domicile is required. Any Indian Citizen can apply.
No candidate shall be admitted to a Medical/Dental College / BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other Allied Para Medical Courses until he/she has completed or will complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2014.
DMAT Exam Pattern
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|All questions are compulsory hence the candidate is expected to attempt all the questions.|
|Type of Questions||MCQ with single answer correct|
|Centre||Centre Code||Centre||Centre Code|
Mode of selection
On the basis of the marks obtained by candidates in the DMAT-2015 merit list will be prepared depending upon number of sanctioned seats. Remaining candidates up to a fixed number will be kept in the waiting list.
Merit criteria in case of candidates with equal marks
Merit order of candidates having secured equal total marks will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in individualsubjects arranged in order of their importance as follows :
- 1st – Zoology
- 2nd – Botany
- 3rd – Chemistry
- 4th – Physics
- There after the person elder in age will be preferred.
MP DMAT 2015 Fee Structure
The fees of Private Dental and Medical Colleges shall be charged as decided by the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee. The fees to be charged by the Private Dental & Medical Colleges is as given in the tables below.
Fee Structure of Private Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh for MBBS Course
|Name of the Institution||Fees|
|R.D. Garth Medical College, Ujjain||4,00,000/-|
|Sri Aurbindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore||3,75,000/-|
|Peoples College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal||4,72,000/-|
Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore*
|L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal||4,00,000/-|
|Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal||3,75,000/-|
|RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal*||4,00,000/-|
Fee Structure of Private Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh for BDS Course
|Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore||1,85,000/-|
|College of Dental Science & Hospital, Rau, Indore||1,94,000/-|
|RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal||1,85,000/-|
|Peoples College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal||2,25,750/-|
|Maharona Protop College of Dentistry & RC, Gwalior||1,45,000/-|
|Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur||1,58,000/-|
|People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal||2,25,750/-|
|Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore||1,56,000/-|
|Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal||1,57,000/-|
|Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Sciences & RC, Burhanpur||1,57,000/-|
|Institute of Dental Education and Advance Studies (IDEAS), Gwalior||1,70,000/-|
|Mansarovar Dental College, Bhopal||1,67,200/-|
|Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal||1,85,000/-|
|Index Dental College, Indore||1,35,000/-|