MP DMAT 2015
The Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh, the APDMCMP, will be conducting the DMAT UG 2015. The All India Entrance Exam will be for admission to MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical courses in private medical and dental colleges of MP. Applications are invited for different courses for all the students. The interested candidates can Apply through the details given in this page.
Important Dates – Revised
The DMAT-2015 Examination which was scheduled to be held on 21st June 2015 has been postponed and now it has been decided to conduct on 12th July 2015. The Revised Schedule is as under.
|Sale of Information Brochure & Application Forms||4th July 2015|
|Last date for receiving complete Application Forms||6th July 2015|
|Last Date with late fee Rs. 200/-||8th July 2015|
|Date & Time of Examination||Cancelled till further Notice|
Get Admit Card of MP DMAT 2015 – Candidates who have applied for MP DMAT can download MP DMAT 2015 Admit Card by logging in. The examination center assigned will be printed in the admit card of DMAT 2015. Note important instructions given in the MP DMAT Admit Card 2015 and make sure you follow them.
MP DMAT Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Educational Qualification
- For admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or CBSE having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually and have secured at least minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together and must have passed in English also. OR
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with the aforesaid subjects from any other recognized Board, University with the percentage of marks as mentioned above. OR
- Any other qualification recognized by Govt. of India/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
Minimum Educational Qualification for : (BPT/B.SC. Nursing/Other Applied Para Medical Courses)
- For admission to BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, and other Allied Paramedical Courses those candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or C.B.S.E. having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject individually are eligible for admission. For admission to B.Sc. Nursing Courses candidate must have passed in English also. OR
- Those who have passed any equivalent or higher examination with above said subjects from any other recognized Board/ University. OR
- Any other qualification recognized by relevant Council of India as recognized qualification for admission to above Courses.
- No rounding off of the marks secured by the candidates in 10+2 or equivalent Examination will be done in individual subjects of final total, while converting marks of the individual subjects out of 100 or total marks out of 200. For example, If the total of the marks in four subjects comes to 99 out of 200 percentage comes to 49.50 that will not qualify the candidate.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent in March/April 2015 are also eligible to appear for DMAT- 2015 provided they must fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- If the marks of a candidate at XII or 10+2 (or equivalent) examination have been revised after revaluation, the eligibility of the candidate may be altered. The candidate will be permitted to avail the benefit of revised marks subject to his/her representation to the Admission Committee and production of necessary proof to the satisfaction of the Admission Committee. The candidates must note that the Admission Committee will not be responsible for late declaration of result of such reevaluation or late submissions of proof due to any reasons whatsoever and request to consider/reconsider the claim of the candidate arising out of such re-evaluation shall not be entertained. Candidates have to furnish all proofs before the publication of merit list.
- Candidates who have failed in any subject and got supplementary are also eligible provided he/she submit the result of passing on or before last Counselling 30/09/2015.
Note: No Domicile is required. Any Indian Citizen can apply.
No candidate shall be admitted to a Medical/Dental College / BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other Allied Para Medical Courses until he/she has completed or will complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2014.
DMAT Exam Pattern
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|All questions are compulsory hence the candidate is expected to attempt all the questions.|
|Type of Questions||MCQ with single answer correct|
|CENTRE||CENTRE CODE||CENTRE||CENTRE CODE|
Mode of selection
On the basis of the marks obtained by candidates in the DMAT-2015 merit list will be prepared depending upon number of sanctioned seats. Remaining candidates up to a fixed number will be kept in the waiting list.
Merit criteria in case of candidates with equal marks
Merit order of candidates having secured equal total marks will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in individualsubjects arranged in order of their importance as follows :
- 1st – Zoology
- 2nd – Botany
- 3rd – Chemistry
- 4th – Physics
- There after the person elder in age will be preferred.
Documents to be produced at time of DMAT 2015 counselling
- Demand Draft of Rs. 2,50,000/- (MBBS) Rs. 1,25,000/- (BDS) , Rs. 10,000/- for BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other Courses in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal as (Tuition fee).
- Rank Card of DMAT – 2015.
- Photocopy of filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification.
- Counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- in cash.
- GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).
Because of any reasons candidates who are unable to submit Demand Draft at the time of counselling, will have to submit an undertaking that they will submit the required Demand Draft in DMAT Office within 3 days after date of counselling.
MP DMAT 2015 Fee Structure
The fees of Private Dental and Medical Colleges shall be charged as decided by the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee. The fees to be charged by the Private Dental & Medical Colleges is as given in the tables below.
Fee Structure of Private Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh for MBBS Course
|Name of the Institution||Fees|
|R.D. Garth Medical College, Ujjain||4,00,000/-|
|Sri Aurbindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore||3,75,000/-|
|Peoples College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal||4,72,000/-|
Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore*
|L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal||4,00,000/-|
|Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal||3,75,000/-|
|RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal*||4,00,000/-|
Fee Structure of Private Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh for BDS Course
|Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore||1,85,000/-|
|College of Dental Science & Hospital, Rau, Indore||1,94,000/-|
|RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal||1,85,000/-|
|Peoples College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal||2,25,750/-|
|Maharona Protop College of Dentistry & RC, Gwalior||1,45,000/-|
|Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur||1,58,000/-|
|People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal||2,25,750/-|
|Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore||1,56,000/-|
|Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal||1,57,000/-|
|Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Sciences & RC, Burhanpur||1,57,000/-|
|Institute of Dental Education and Advance Studies (IDEAS), Gwalior||1,70,000/-|
|Mansarovar Dental College, Bhopal||1,67,200/-|
|Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal||1,85,000/-|
|Index Dental College, Indore||1,35,000/-|