DNB CET Jan 2014 Result, Validity, Deceleration and Tie Brake
Result of DNB CET January 2014 admission session
- Result cum Merit list of applicant candidates of DNB Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET) conducted by NBE in November 2013 has been declared. Candidates can access the same at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in, and also at Notice Board at Ansari Nagar Office of NBE, New Delhi.
- Tie of merit position shall be resolved at the time of counseling upon verification of original documents of the candidate as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin.
- Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the DNB CET Information Bulletin and verification of the original documents at the time of Centralized Merit Based Counseling conducted by NBE.
- In case any candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her name shall be automatically taken off from the merit list.
How to check your result?
- Go to natboard.edu.in.
- You can see “NBE Results” section.
- Select your exam as “CET”.
- Enter your DNB CET testing ID.
- Click on Result.
DNB CET Results: Click Here to check your result.
Candidates who obtain a minimum score as per category below shall be declared as “Qualified” in DNB CET and issued a PASS /QUALIFYING Certificate.
- General Category – 50% score
- SC/ST/OBC – 40% score
- Persons with Disability – 45% score
VALIDITY OF CET RESULT
The validity of the result of the DNB-CET shall be only for the current admission session i.e. January 2014 admission session only and cannot be carried forward for the next session of CET.
DECLARATION OF RESULT
The results for DNB-CET shall be declared by 7th January 2014. The mark sheet-cum-result certificate for the DNB-CET examination can be downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in/CET after the declaration of result.
TIE – BREAKER CRITERIA
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same score, the merit position shall be determined using following tie breaker criteria in descending order:
- Candidate who has passed all MBBS professional Examinations in First attempt shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in all MBBS professional Examinations shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 3rd MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part- II) shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 2nd MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 1st MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|cet score validity||declaration criteria of result of nbe||dnb cet result certificate november 2013||dnb2014||List of DNBCET January 2014 Admissions|