DPU AICET 2015 is being conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. DPU AICET 2015 is the All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS courses. The medical / dental entrance exam is gateway for admission to the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Super-Specialty Programmes in various Constituent Colleges of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune. Get here complete details of DPU AICET 2015 such as DPU AICET application form, admit card, exam pattern, and results.
DPU AICET 2015
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune is a deemed university that has been accredited by NAAC with A grade. Official notification inviting DPU AICET 2015 application forms has been published in February, 2015. Important dates for DPU AICET 2015 are as elaborated in the table.
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||May 9, 2015 (5 PM)|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee||May 16, 2015 (5 PM)|
|Availability of admit card online||May 16, 2015|
|Date of DPU AICET 2015 Exam||May 23, 2015|
|DPU AICET result declaration||Declared|
|Commencement of classes||August 1, 2015|
DPU AICET Quick Links
DPU AICET Counselling Procedure
Counselling letter for Admission to MBBS / BDS courses has been Announced Candidates can get the same by Entering their Roll no/ D.O.B in the portal to get counselling letter click on the link given below.
- Click here to get DPU AICET Counselling letter.
DPU AICET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Such candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions only must apply. In case of confusion or query regarding eligibility criteria, contact the institute to clarify.
- Nationality – Candidate must be an Indian national in order to appear in DPU AICET 2015.
- Age limit – Candidate must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2015, implying that candidate must have been born before 1st January 1999.
Educational Qualifications for M.B.B.S./B.D.S. admission through AICET
- Candidate must have passed examination equivalent to 10+2 HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any school / college situated in India after 12 years of study. The candidate with other qualifications shall have to get equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi.
- Candidate must have passed (if appearing in the exam in coming months, must pass with these marks), in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained at least 50 percent marks (40 percent marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Class) in Physics Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination, i.e. 10 + 2 / HSC or an equivalent examination.
DPU AICET 2015 Application Form
DPU AICET 2015 application form must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. The application forms have been made available by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune in online (downloadable format) / and offline modes (Click here for details of application form).
- Read the instructions in the brochure carefully. Information Brochure for MBBS/BDS can also be obtained from selected branches of Andhra Bank all over India after 17/03/2015.
- Obtain the application form from Vidyapeeth office or by post, or download online.
- Fill in details in it carefully and attach requisite fee.
- Submit the form as instructed by the institute, before last date.
About the exam
- Places where the AICET 2015 will be held are Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkatta, Lucknow, New Delhi, Mumbai, Nagpur, and Pune.
- Maximum marks in the exam is 200.
- Form fee is Rs. 500/- (Add Rs. 100/-, if required by post) D D in favour The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, payable at Pune.
DPU AICET 2015 Result
DPU AICET result 2015 will be announced after 23rd May, 2015. Candidates shall appear in the test containing questions of 200 marks. Based on the number of correct and incorrect answers, marks scored shall be calculated for each test taker.
Performance in the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) 2015 shall determine admission in MBBS and BDS course in Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. For All India Common Entrance Test (AICET 2015), declaration of results will be notified on the Vidyapeeth website after the exam.
The admission sessions will be conducted at the office of the Vidyapeeth, as per the schedule. Failure to report for admission on the scheduled date and time shall result in instantaneous cancellation of the claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to ascertain the result of AICET 2015.
The candidate seeking admission for the programmes shall also have secured at least 50 percent marks (100 out of 200 marks) at the AICET-2015.