Know the entrance exams and admission details in Maharashtra, conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
- Architecture Admission
- DTE Maharashtra Pharma.D Admission
- M.Tech / M.E. Admission
- MAH HM CET
- MAH MBA / MMS CET – 2014 | 2015
- MAH MCA CET
- MAH MPH CET for M.Pharmacy
- Maharashtra CET Engineering
- Maharashtra CET Pharmacy
- Architecture – Counselling
- 15 Jan 2014: Notification regarding A.Y. 2014-2015 Various UG/PG Professional courses Admission Process
- 23 Jan 2014: Notification of Required Documents from candidate for the admission for A.Y. 2014-2015
The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra conducts entrance exams and counselling for admission to various under graduate and post graduate courses in colleges and universities of Maharashtra. There are more than 2000 educational institutions in the state in which admissions are done on the basis of DTE Maharashtra exams.
Candidates who seek admission in any of the courses in Maharashtra, must visit the page at regular intervals for updates regarding DTE Maharashtra notifications.
For admissions in academic session 2014-15, DTE Maharashtra has announced notifications regarding MBA / MMS Admissions 2014, MCA Admissions 2014 and first year Engineering 2014.
The role of the Directorate is to maintain, enhance the standard, quality of technical education by laying the policies, establishing developing Govt. Institutions, guiding supervising the aided, private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, co-ordinating with other departments of State Government, Government of India Statutory Organisations and to contribute to the development of industry society at large.