Latest – MAH MHMCT CET 2016 Result has been announced. Scroll down to check below
Know the entrance exams and admission details in Maharashtra, conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
- Architecture Admission
- DTE Maharashtra Pharma.D Admission
- DTE Maharastra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission
- M.Tech / M.E. Admission
- MAH HM CET
- MH Law CET
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- MAH MCA CET
- DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission
- DTE Maharashtra Engineering Admission
- Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission
- MAH M.Arch CET
- Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology
- Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma (HMCT / SCT / PH) Admission
- Maharashtra Direct Second Year Engineering / Technology Admission
- Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission
DTE Maharashtra 2016-2017 Important Dates
Schedule of Common Entrance Test (CET) 2016-2017 to be conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
|Name of CET||Proposed date of exam|
|MBA / MMS / PGDM / PGDBM CET||12, 13 March, 2016|
|MCA Master of Computer Applications CET||27 March, 2016|
|MHT CET 2016||05 May, 2016|
|LLB (3 year)||19 June 2016|
|LLB (5 year)||18 June 2016|
|BHM CET (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)||22 May, 2016|
|B.Ed||29 May, 2016|
|M.Ed||29 May, 2016|
|MHM CET (Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)||29 May, 2016|
|M.Arch (Master of Architecture)||29 May, 2016|
|B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)||12 June, 2016 (Written Test)
15 June, 2016 (Field Test)
|M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education)||12 June, 2016 (Written Test)
15 June, 2016 (Field Test)
|MHSSET (Super Specialty Medical Courses)||June, 2016|
|PGP / PGO / PGASLP / M.Sc (P&O) (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology & Speech Language Pathology & Prosthetics & Orthotics)||August, 2016|
The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra conducts entrance exams and counselling for admission to various under graduate and post graduate courses in colleges and universities of Maharashtra. There are more than 2000 educational institutions in the state in which admissions are done on the basis of DTE Maharashtra exams.
Candidates who seek admission in any of the courses in Maharashtra, must visit the page at regular intervals for updates regarding DTE Maharashtra notifications.
For admissions in academic session 2016-2017, DTE Maharashtra has announced notifications regarding entrance exams and admissions.
The role of the Directorate is to maintain, enhance the standard, quality of technical education by laying the policies, establishing developing Govt. Institutions, guiding supervising the aided, private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, co-ordinating with other departments of State Government, Government of India Statutory Organisations and to contribute to the development of industry society at large.
DTE MAH MHMCT CET 2016
The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra offers admission to First Year of Two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (MHMCT) for the academic year 2016-17.
Schedule of Activities
|Online registration for MAH MHMCT CET 2016||10 May 2016 to 17 May 2016|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||23 May 2016 Onwards|
|Date of Online MAH MHMCT CET 2016||29 May 2016|
|Declaration of result of the MAH MHMCT CET 2016||Upto 05 June 2016|
Result – Announced
The Result of MAH MHMCT CET 2016 has been declared and the candidates who appeared in the Online test can check the list of selected candidates on the official website as well as here on this page. The direct link to check the MAH MHMCT CET 2016 Result has been provided below.
Check MH MHMCT CET 2016 Result here
- Click here to see the list of selected candidates
Interested candidates can apply online from official website or through the direct link given below.
- Application Process is over now..!!!
Examination Fees for CET
- Rs. 1000/- for all candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State.
- Rs. 800/- for Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates.
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or its equivalent, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Note – Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
Syllabus and Marking Scheme for MAH MHMCT CET 2016
The On-Line test will have 50 Questions based on Topics given below.
For complete details of DTE MAH MHMCT CET 2016 – Download Information Brochure