Delhi Technological University (DTU) M.Tech. Admission 2014
Application process for M.Tech. Admissions at DTU will be online. Online application process will start from April 27, 2014.
There are three types of M.Tech. courses at DTU.
- Full time (FT) (two year course).
- Sponsored Full time sponsored (SFT) (two year course).
- Part time (PT) (three year course)
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2014 Quick Links
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2014 Important Information
Further instructions to the Candidates: Candidates are advised to make railway reservation etc. before hand. If any sponsored/part-time candidate fails to appear in the interview on the scheduled date, he/she will not be considered for admission.
Sponsored and part-time the applicants must appear for an interview (compulsory) before the appropriate board constituted as follows:
- Head of the concerned Department in the University (Chairman).
- All the Professors in the respective Department.
- The Head of other Departments or their nominees.
Two Assistant Professors in the concerned department by rotation in order of seniority. Admission of a sponsored candidate for full time Programs (without scholarship) will be governed by merit as per the procedure laid down for the admission. All the eligible candidates (Part Time & Sponsored) are required to appear in a written test which will be conducted on 1 2 .06.2014 from 10 A.M. to 11 A.M. The candidates will be interviewed on the same day at 2 P.M.
The merit list of full time candidates for admission to all the Programs will be prepared on the basis of their valid GATE score. The merit list of sponsored and part-time candidates for admission to all the programs will be prepared by apportioning the following weightage to their performance in qualifying examination and the written test and Viva Voce as mentioned below:
|Qualifying Examination aggregate percentage||50|
|Interview / Viva Voce||20|
|Weightage for GATE Score||-|
The list of qualified full-time candidates and selected sponsored and part-time candidates along with the wait-list will be put up on the notice board of the concerned department on 1 3 .06.2014 by 5.00 p.m. Selected candidates will be required to submit the original Certificates and pay fees at the time of admission. No admission will be made directly to second or higher semester of any Program. Candidates securing less than 50% in the merit list will not be admitted. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit.
3% seats in post graduate program will be reserved for candidates with physical disability. These reservation will be implemented department wise in post graduate courses. Candidates seeking admission as detailed in eligibility conditions except relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility conditions. The 3% reservation may be allocated as follows : 1% for person with low vision or blindness; 1% for hearing impaired;1% for those with locomotor disabilities and or cerebral palsy.
In the M.Tech. Programs one Defence Research & Development Organization sponsored candidate to each Program duly selected through DRDO selection interviews, which are participated in by the respective Heads of Departments, will be accommodated in the list of candidates under sponsored category.
- All candidates should satisfy the minimum eligibility conditions as laid down for qualifications and experience (for sponsored and part-time candidates).
- Admissions for Full Time candidates shall be purely on the basis of valid GATE score from among the candidates registered for online admissions. If the GATE score is the same the percentage in qualifying examination shall decide the merit. No separate test/interview will be required. Selected candidates are required to take admission as per the schedule notified on the DTU admissions website and complete the necessary admission formalities and deposit the admission fee.
- Admissions to sponsored and Part-time candidates will be on the basis of written test and interview as per the schedule notified on the DTU admissions website. The selected candidates shall be required to complete the necessary admission formalities and deposit the admission fee.
- The candidates shall have to produce the required documents for verification. If a candidate fails to report for admission on the scheduled date he/she shall forfeit his claim for admission and the seat shall be offered to the next eligible candidate in the order of merit.
- List of eligible sponsored and part-time candidates for interview & test shall be made available on the University admissions website 06.06.2014. No separate call letters will be dispatched. Written and interview shall be held on 12.06.2014.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|dce m tech admission 2014||dtu m tech admission 2014||Dtu mtech 2014 admission||dtu m tech 2014||dtu m tech 2014 admission|