DU BMS CET 2014 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for the DU BMS CET 2014 entrance exam. It is important to first ensure the eligibility before applying. Candidates interested in applying to Bachelor of Management Studies (Four Year Undergraduate Programme) should use the online admission portal to apply.
The DU BMS CET 2014 application form is now available online from 7th June 2014 to 18th June 2014.
DU BMS CET 2014 Application Form
If the above window does not work, please visit the link below.
DU BMS CET 2014 APPLICATION FORM FEE
Application fee is Rs. 1000 for General, OBC and CW candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Instructions for DU BMS CET 2014 Application Form
- To access the online form for BMS, a candidate is required to create a Login ID and Password. The same Login ID and Password is to be used by the candidate for accessing BMS admission related information/Notices subsequently.
- The candidate is required to keep the following ready before filling the online application form:
- Class XII Mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature (Size not more than 50 KB)
- Soft copy of candidate’s passport size photograph (Size not more than 50 KB)
- Candidate’s Annual Family Income in INR.
- Debit/Credit card.
- The subject codes are auto-generated on the basis of subjects filled by the candidate.
- On completion of the application form, the candidate is required to make the payment via a Debit/Credit card. The application is considered submitted, only on the payment of requisite fee.
- The prescribed application fee for General/OBC/CW category is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST/PwD Category is Rs. 250/-.
- In case a candidate is unable to complete the entire process of filling the application form in first attempt, s/he can choose ‘Save and Logout’ option. The same form may later be retrieved using the candidate’s Login ID and Password for purpose of editing and making payment. However, once the payment is made, no further updating/editing is admissible.
- On the payment of fee, an acknowledgement slip (specifying transaction details) will be generated.
- The candidate is required to keep a printout of the acknowledgement slip till the time admission is sought in a college.
- Admit card for BMS entrance examination will be mailed to the candidate. The candidate is required to check his/her e-mail account (inbox, spam/bulk folders).
- If the candidate does not receive the admit card by 22nd June 2014, s/he may send a query at [email protected] or visit Shaheed Sukhdev College of Businness Studies between 9:30am and 12:30pm on 23rd, 24th and 25th June, 2014.
Important Admission Regulations
- The candidate must submit the Class 12 marks in the online form not later than 10 June 2014.
- The candidate must produce the confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination to be eligible for the process of admission to the BMS program on the day of the Personal Interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. The predicted result will not be allowed at the time of interview.
- Only the OBCs listed in the Central List of OBCs issued by G.O.I. (www.ncbc.nic.in) shall be considered for admission under the OBC category. The OBC certificate should mention that the candidate belongs to “Non Creamy layer” in order to be considered under the OBC category.
- The category certificate (OBC- non creamy layer/SC/ST/PWD/CW), should be in the name of the candidate and must be produced on the day of interview/counseling.
- Compartment cases of current year will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have appeared in the class XII examination in 2014 and who repeat a paper for improvement to gain eligibility shall not be considered for admission in the current year.
- Foreign nationals seeking admission to BMS course against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them, shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007 (http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=146) and are exempted from the Common Entrance Test.
DU BMS CET 2014 Official Website: http://www.du.ac.in/
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.
Click Here for DU BMS CET Complete Information