DU CIE M.Ed. Admission 2014 Application Form
ADMISSION FEE & UNIVERSITY DUES
The actual chargeable fee and other dues will be notified by the Department of Education along with the list of candidates recommended for admission. Candidates will be required to deposit the total amount of fees and dues at the time of admission.
- Click Here to Apply Online.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING FOR ADMISSION
The entrance fees has to be paid by payment gateway using debit/credit card.
Candidates must note the following:
- Candidates are required to apply for admission only on the prescribed forms available online at http://du.ac.in by the last date as mentioned in the admission schedule.
- Before proceeding to make payment and filling in the forms, the candidates are requested to check their eligibility (Here) to appear in the entrance examination as per the conditions laid down in the e-prospectus.
- Candidates are expected to read all FAQs , Admission Bulletin and E-Prospectus available on http://cie.du.ac.in before filling up the form.
- Any application form which is incomplete or has wrong information will be rejected.
- The acknowledgement email generated after successful submission of online application form should be printed and kept safely for future reference.
- The fact that a candidate has been allowed to appear in the written test/ Interview does not imply that the candidate is eligible for/ entitled to admission.
- Failure to submit any of the documents required at the time of admission along with fees, etc. will result in the cancellation of candidature.
- Missing any stage including fee submission dates will lead to immediate cancelling of the candidature of the applicant. No subsequent application will be entertained by the admission committee in this regard.