DU CIE M.Ed. Admission 2015
The Master of Education Programme of the Department of Education (Central Institute of Education) was launched almost simultaneously with the Bachelor of Education Programme in the early years after the independence of our country. It was conceived as a professional programme for advanced study of the discipline of Education. From this year onwards, CIE will offer two years full time M.Ed. programme.T
DU CIE M.Ed. Counselling
The Merit List of the candidates declared as eligible for Counselling Below are the Category wise List of candidates who are called for counselling for the M.Ed Programme 2015. Candidates can check their name from the link given below.
- Click here to get Candidates List for Counselling.
Document Checklist for Counselling:-
All candidates must bring Document number 1-3 and Document 4, 5 and 6 are to be brought as per category mentioned:-
- Photo Identity Card.
- Class Tenth Certificate for verifying Date of Birth.
- Mark sheet of all qualifying exams.
- Disability certificate in case of PWD candidates.
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
DU CIE M.Ed. Selected Candidates List
Below are the list of Candidates who appeared in the written test which was held on 14th June 2015 are now selected and called for the interview which will be held on 30th June 2015. Candidates have to Provide some Documents at the time of interview which was Mentioned below. To check the list of selected candidates kindly click on the link provided below.
- Click here to get List of Selected Candidates.
DU CIE M.Ed. Application Form
Apply online for admission to CIE DU M.Ed Admission. Application Forms for M.Ed. Programme are available from April 11, 2015 to May 08, 2015.
Online Application Form
DU M.Ed Admission Schedule
Form Availability And Submission
- Online Availability of Admission Bulletin : April 11, 2015, Saturday
- Online Availability of Forms : April 11, 2015, Saturday
- Last Date of Form Submission : May 8, 2015, Friday
- Online Display of list of Candidates called for WrittenTest : June 10, 2015, Wednesday
- Written Test : June 14, 2015, Sunday
- Online Display of List of Candidates Called for Interview : June 24, 2015, Wednesday
- Interview June 29-30, 2015,Mon-Tuesday
Result Declaration & Fee Submission
- Online Display of First list : July 6, 2015, Monday
- Fee Submission for First list : July 7-9, 2015,Tues-Thursday
- Online Display of Second list : July 13, 2015, Monday
- Fee Submission for Second list : July 13-15, 2015, Mon-Wednesday
- Online Display of Third list : July 17, 2015, Friday
- Fee Submission for Third list : July 17 & 20, 2015,Thu-Friday
- Admission Closes : July 21, 2015, Tuesday
How can a candidate obtain the application form?
An applicant should go through the following steps:
- Candidate read all the M.Ed Admission details carefully before going to apply. keep all the documents, scanned photograph, signature ready.
- Click the Apply Online Link which is for all the DU PG Admission 2015.
- Read the details and starts for filling the application form.
- Please follow the step by step instructions given on the PG admission portal carefully while filling the online form.
- After the payment is made take a print of the form and bring it on the day of counseling at the time of admission.
Note – No Changes in the form are allowed once the payment is made.
- For General, OBC Category: Rs. 500/- for each course
- For SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs. 250/- for each course
The candidates seeking admission to the Master of Education Programme (M.Ed.) for the Academic session 2015-2017 should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
- B.A. B.Ed.; B.Sc.B.Ed.
- D.El.Ed. with an Undergraduate Degree (with 50% marks in each).
No. of Seats
No. of seats for M.Ed. Programme – 50
Selection to the programme is based on the scores in the Written Test and Interview. All the eligible candidates for M.Ed. programmes will be required to take the written test at their own expense. The written test may be attempted in Hindi or English, but it should remain same for the entire Entrance Examination Written Test.
About the Entrance Examination: The Entrance Examination comprises a written test and an interview
1. Written Test on Education– Duration – 2 Hrs. Maximum Marks 40+45=85 The test will include questions to assess candidates’ understanding of educational theory, their research aptitude and their analytical and reflective abilities related to the contemporary Indian education discourses.
The test will be divided into two parts. The first will be objective type (40 marks) and will qualify the candidate for the evaluation of the second part, which will include descriptive answer questions (45 marks).
2. Interview – 15 marks
The interview will include questions to assess the candidate’s self-expression and also the ability to substantiate arguments related to educational issues.