Application Form 2015
Candidates can apply online through given link below or from the official website of delhi university on before 05th June 2015.
- For Online Registration, Click here
The fee structure for admission to the programs (i.e. BMS*/ BBA(FIA)/B.A.(Hons) Business Economics) will be as follows:
|Category||All Courses||Any Two Courses||Exactly One Course|
Instruction for Application
In order to apply for the Joint Admission Test you require the following:
- A working email address. This email address shall be used to communicate with you and to issue the admit card. Your email address needs to be unique. Two applicants cannot use the same email address.
- A working mobile phone. This phone number shall be used to send SMS messages to inform you of the different stages of the admission process.
- Class 12 result: The marks scored by you and the maximum marks for that paper need to be correctly entered in the form. These marks would
be used to calculate your final score for admission.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph. The size of this scanned photo file should less than 50 kb.
- Scanned copy of your signature. The size of this scan should be less than 50 kb.
- Debit or Credit card in order to make online payment of fees for the Joint Admission Test
First Time Users
- Enter your name, mobile phone number and email address on the right side of this screen to register yourself for seeking admission. You may use
any password but you need to remember this password in order to login and use this site.
- Once you are registered, you can use your email address and password to login in order to fill the application form and pay the fees.
- Use the input boxes provided on the top of this page to login to your account. For this purpose enter your email address, password and then click on “Login”.
- Fill all the boxes provided in the form.
- Note that your category should be filled in carefully. If more than one category applies to you, choose the appropriate choice in the pull-down menu. The different categories for the purpose of reservation are provided as:
GEN – General
OBC – Other Backward Caste
SC – Scheduled Caste
ST – Scheduled Tribe
PwD – Person with Disabilities
CW – Children / Widows / Wives of the Officers and Men of the Armed Forces including Paramilitary Forces, killed/disabled in action or
attributable to duty or recipients of gallantry award
- You may apply for any one, two or all the three courses by adding a check mark in the box next to the name of the course. If you do not apply for any one course, you shall not be considered for admission in that course.
- If you do not have all the details, you can save the form for later use by choosing the option “Update and Logout” given at the bottom.
- If you have filled in all the details required in the form and you have your debit / credit card ready, choose “Submit and go for payment”.
- After payment of fees, your form will be considered submitted. You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile phone number that your form
has been submitted.
- You are required to dowload a copy of your completed form and print it for future reference. If you are unable to download your completed form, your form may not have been submitted. Please contact the admission helpdesk at [email protected] for assistance.
- All applicants whose forms are properly submitted shall be issued Admit Cards via email between 8th to 10th June, 2015.
- Please check the Admit Card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, communicate immediately by email to the helpdesk [email protected] or visit Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Vivek Vihar Phase II, Delhi – 110095 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM) on 11th and 12th June, 2015.
- The admit card is issued provisionally to the candidate. Possession of the Admit Card does not certify eligibility for the course. Eligibility conditions
shall be checked during the GD/PI, counseling sessions and admission at the colleges.