Faculty of Applied Social Sciences And Humanities University of Delhi South Campus invites application for the admission in Bachelor Of Management Studies* Bachelor Of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) B.A.(Hons) Business Economics for the Academic year 2015-16.
Latest News: DU JAT 2016 Third Admission list has been published. Check ‘Results’ link below.
|DU UG Entrance Test 2016||Date|
|Start date for online Registration||13 May 2016|
|Closing date for online Registration||31 May 2016|
|Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations*||19 to 23 June 2016|
|Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations||On or before 4 July 2016|
DU JAT 2016
The Joint Admission Test (JAT) is entrance exams which is conducted by the Delhi University for admission to BBA (FIA), BMS and BA (H) Business Economics courses. Previously the exam was renowned as Bachelor of Management Studies Common Entrance Test (DU BMS CET) but from 2015 the name of this exam is renamed as DU JAT. Those who get qualified into this exam will have to undergone through GD-PI process for admission. Candidates can gather all information related to this exam such as its application form availability, exam date, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc.
- The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March/April 2016 Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- The General category candidate should have an aggregate of at least 60% (class XII) in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi. Minimum percentage of marks for SC, ST, CW and PwD categories is 55%). Other conditions are same as for the General Category.
- The candidate should have obtained pass marks in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate.
- The candidate must produce the confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be eligible for admission in BMS/BBA (FIA)/ B.A (Hons) Business Economics programs. The candidates who do not have confirmed marksheet will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The category certificate (OBC-non creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD/CW), in the name of the candidate, must be produced on the day of the interview and group discussion.
- The candidates with Compartment in the current year will not be considered for admission. The candidates who have appeared for improvement in the class XII examination of 2016 shall not be considered for admission in the current year.
Foreign Students seeking admission to BMS/ BBA (FIA)/ B.A.(Hons) Business Economics course(s) against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them, shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor as per the University of Delhi rules.
The weightage of the Entrance examination and Interview, Group discussion (GD) is as follows:-
- 85% for the Entrance test
- 15% for the GD and Interview
This will be applicable to all the courses i.e.
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment analysis)
- B.A.(Hons) Business Economics
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)||General||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies||93||28||14||50||185|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay College||24||7||3||12||46|
|Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce||46|
|Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College||46|
|BBA (FIA) – Financial Investment Analysis||General||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies||45||13||7||25||90|
|BA (Honours) Business Economics||General||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|College of Vocational Studies||31||9||5||17||62|
|Maharaja Agrasen College||23||7||3||12||45|
|Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce||40|
|Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College||40|
|Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College||40|