DU LLB Entrance Exam 2014 Result
Candidates who have appeared in the DU Law entrance test can check here the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2014 Result declared on 23 June 2014. The merit list of the law entrance exam held by the Faculty of Law, DU, is given here. The DU LLB Result 2014 is published roll number wise. The result of the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2014 is notified by the University of Delhi (http://www.du.ac.in). It is also displayed on the Notice Board of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law. All notices relating to admission, counseling, etc. shall be displayed only on the Notice Board of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law. No individual communication will be sent to any candidate for this purpose.
About the exam
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2014 – Admissions in DU Faculty of Law are done on the basis of Entrance Test, thus the candidate has to apply for sitting in entrance test. On the basis of the result of the entrance test, counseling shall take place for admissions. All a dmissions are made by Counseling from July 1 2014 to August 2, 2014 as per the schedule already published. The Faculty of Law shall await the result of candidates only till August 5, 2014 for LLB or Aug 7, 2014 for LLM or such date as may be notified by the University. The balance seats not filled in above counseling shall be filled on Aug 6, 2014 for LLB or Aug 8, 2014 for LLM.
DU LLB Seats for Admission 2014-2015.
|C.L.C. (770+101)||L.C. – I (924+120)||L.C. – II (616+80)|
|Scheduled Caste (15%)||116||139||92|
|Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)||58||69||46|
|O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) (27%)||208||249||166|
|Physically Handicapped (PH) (3%)||23||28||18|
|Children/Wards of Armed Forces Personnel (CW) (5%)||39||46||31|
|Foreign Nationals (FN) (5%)||39||46||31|
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2014 Result Declared – Check Here
The candidates whose results of the qualifying degrees have not been declared at the time of counseling may be considered for admission, provided their results are declared within the last date prescribed for admissions by the University of Delhi.
DU LLB 2014 Counseling
- The counselling for admission to first year of LL.B. Degree Course 2014-15 will be held as per the schedule given in this Bulletin of Information. The counseling will be held strictly as per the category rank on the specified date(s). The following procedure will be followed:
- The candidates eligible for counselling will report in person at the office of the Admission Committee on the specified date and time with all relevant documents in original along with photocopies and fees. At the time of reporting for counselling, the candidate shall produce the Admission Ticket and also the original certificates/marks-sheet(s).
- The candidates failing to appear in person on the specified date and time for counseling shall forfeit his/her claim for admission. All candidates including those whose results of the qualifying Degree examinations have not been declared must attend counselling as per the schedule.
- The candidates shall be called in order of merit and asked to fill up Law Centre Option-Cum-Undertaking form. The admission shall be offered as per the preference of the Centre given by the candidate subject to the availability of seats. A candidate who has been offered a seat at a Law Centre will have no right to admission at any other Law Centre. After admission, no student can claim change of his/her Law Centre.
- The candidate who is allotted a seat will be required to pay the fees in cash within the time specified in this behalf. A candidate offered admission, failing to pay requisite fees within prescribed time, will forfeit his/her right to get admission unless extension is given for payment of fees by general or special order by the Dean, Faculty of Law.