DU M.Com Admission 2015 Application Form
Click Here for Online Application Form
Delhi University invites applications for the M.Com Entrance Test each year. Details of DU PG admission 2015 have not yet been announced by the university. Last year the University of Delhi has notified instructions for online application form and documents required with the form. The same is given below. This page is being updated regularly. As soon as Delhi University’s M.Com admission application form for 2015-2016 session is available, it will be notified here.
The completed application form for admission must be accompanied with the following documents:
- An attested copy of the certificate showing the marks obtained at the last University examination.
- In case of students coming from another University, migration certificate from that University. (at the time of admission only)
- An attested copy of the character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- An attested copy of the matriculation or other certificate evidencing the date of birth.
- Three copies of a recent passport-size photograph, duly attested.
- An attested copy of the category certificate.
- Copies of certificates submitted along with the application will not be returned.
- Combining any other course of the University with the M.Com. Course is not permitted.
Candidates can also look out at http://www.du.ac.in/du/, http://admission.du.ac.in/pgadm/ for more information.