DU SOL Admission 2014 (UG)
Delhi University’s School of Open Learning admissions open from June. DU SOL admission 2014 in UG courses commences from June 17, 2014. The admission formalities include filling up the DU SOL application form 2014, collecting admission ticket, and verification of documents. Candidates can apply offline or online. It has been decided that for this admission session, the three year courses are not being converted to four year courses. The DU SOL online application forms are free for all students. Please read the details of DU SOL admission 2014 (UG) carefully.
Latest Update – Press Release and Notice Regarding UG Admission – NEW
Subjects of study
- B.A. (Programme)
- B.A. (Hons) – Programme, English
- B.A. (Hons) – Political Science
- B.Com (Honours)
DU SOL Admission 2014 Quick Links
- Application Form
- Print Fee Receipt only UG Courses 2014-15
- Print Student I-Card only UG Courses 2014-15
- Press Release Regarding UG Admission
School of Open Learning – DU SOL Admission 2014 (UG) Admission Schedule
|DU SOL Admission Event||Date|
|Availability of online application form||June 17, 2014|
|Sale of offline application form||June 25, 2014|
|Last date of receipt of application form without late fee||August 21, 2014|
|Late fee to be charged from||August 22, 2014|
How to apply for DU SOL UG Admission 2014
- Candidates can chose to either fill the online application form or offline application form.
- The DU SOL online application forms will be available from 17.06.2014.
- The DU SOL offline application forms will be available from 25.06.2014.
- No application fee charges have to be paid if the form is filled online.
- Application fee for offline forms is Rs 100 per student.
- To get the prospectus, you can visit DU Main Centre at North Delhi Campus or from the South Study Centre at South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.
DU SOL Admission 2014 (UG) Eligibility Criteria
|Sl. No.||Courses Title||Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Specific Requirements|
|CBSE Class 12 or equivalent board’s SSC examination. orPU examination (10+2) of Indian University recognized by University of Delhi orIndian University or board’s intermediate examination recognized as equivalent.||Passed with 40% or above in any of the examinations.|
|2||B.A.[Hons] – Programme, English||Passed with 60% at least in Class 12 CBSE or equivalent exam.||For direct admission – Candidates securing 70% marks in the English Core Language in Class XII and 60% in aggregate will be eligible. or
Candidates securing 60% marks in English Elective and 60% in aggregate.Note – The candidate must qualify as per the above criteria in the paper of English carrying a minimum weight of 100 marks in Class 12.
|3||B.A.[Hons] – Programme, Political Science||Must have secured at least 45% in the aggregate. andMust have Political Science in any of the examinations recognized by the University of Delhi.||For direct admission in Political Science (honours)- Candidates securing 60% marks in the aggregate without Political Science in Class XII will be eligible. Candidates securing 45% in aggregate with Political Science as one of their subject will be eligible for direct admission.|
|4||B.Com.[Hons]||55% in Aggregate, or 60% Aggregate of vocational/technical stream with commerce||The number of seats in Business Data Processing (Subsidiary) for B.Com.(Honours) is limited and admission will be on the basis of merit.|