EAMCET Hall Ticket 2015 is issued by JNTU on behalf of APSCHE. Admit card of EAMCET 2015 must be downloaded from www.apeamcet.org to appear in the entrance exam. Candidates who have submitted the application form of the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test can obtain the EAMCET 2015 Hall Ticket / Admit Card online. Log in credentials such as registration number and date of birth are required to download EAMCET admit card 2015. Along with other requisite documents the hall ticket should be carried by each candidate to the examination center that has been assigned for the exam by APSCHE.
About Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2015 – AP EAMCET 2015 Admit Card is available from May 2, 2015 to May 6, 2015. Candidates who have registered for both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical) have to download both the EAMCET 2015 Hall Tickets separately by selecting the stream one after the other, one for Engineering and another one for Agriculture & Medical.
AP EAMCET 2015 Hall Ticket
Candidates may please note that the EAMCET 2015 admit card / hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of the hall ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Download Admit Card here – Download hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2015 is activated now.
Click here to download EAMCET Admit Card 2015, if above window is not working
Important dates regarding filling up of application form of EAMCET and downloading admit cards are as follows.
|Last date to submit form without late fee||April 11, 2015|
|Last date to submit form with late fee of Rs 500||April 16, 2015|
|Last date to submit form with late fee of Rs 1000||April 22, 2015|
|Last date to submit form with late fee of Rs 5000||May 2, 2015|
|Last date to submit form with late fee of Rs 5000||May 6, 2015|
|Availability of admit card||May 2, 2015|
Preserve the filled in online application form, hall ticket and rank card for document verification.
Important instructions for candidates
- After downloading EAMCET 2015 Hall Ticket check that all the details printed in it, such as name, roll number, test date and time, category and examination center are correct.
- The hall ticket of EAMCET is issued by the exam conducting authority, and candidate must not tamper with any information given on it.
- The test center assigned is mentioned in the EAMCET admit card. Candidate must try to check out the center in advance, so that he / she does not face any issues in reaching the center on time on the day of exam.
- Keep the admit card of AP EAMCET 2015 safely till the end of admission process. It will be required at the time of counselling of EAMCET 2015 as well.
How to download EAMCET Admit Card 2015? – Explained
The procedure to download admit card of AP EAMCET 2015 is simple and hassle free for candidates. Although the exact process will be explained in details when the hall ticket is issued, the steps that were followed last year are given here for your reference.
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET, www.apeamcet.org.
- Navigate to the link to download admit card. Direct link will be given on this page when the hall ticket is released.
- Enter registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth.
- Click on submit.
- Download the hall ticket and print it.
Instructions for the day of exam
- EAMCET 2015 Admit Card along with filled in online application form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination have to be brought to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the filled in online application form in the presence of Invigilator only.
EAMCET Exam Centre
Candidates of E – Category who are eligible and desirous of taking the test in AM – Category, in addition to the test for E – Category should select the option Both (E & AM Category) together, during the submission of the Online Application Form, so that same Test Centre can be allotted to them for both the tests. If this instruction is not followed, the candidate may be allotted different Test Centres for E & AM category tests and Convener, EAMCET is not responsible in allotment of different centres.
- The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some Test Centres from the list of Regional Centres notified.
- The Convener reserves the right to allot the candidates to any Regional Centre other than that opted by the candidates.
- Candidate has to submit not more than one application either for ‘E’ or ‘AM’ or `E&AM’ category test. If any candidate submits more than one application for one category, the Convener reserves the right to reject all the applications or accept any one of them only.
Official website where the admit card / hall ticket of EAMCET 2015 shall be updated is www.apeamcet.org.