Submission of the EAMCET Application Form 2015 for Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medicine (AM) streams:
MPC Candidates: Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” stream online application for Engineering B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) / B.Tech.(FST) / B.Sc.(CA & BM) (MPC) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm-D (MPC) courses.
BPC Candidates: Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) / MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS / B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P. as per G.O. 17, Dt. 2-2-08.
Please note that the information given here regarding EAMCET 2015 is based on previous year examination, final details are yet to be announced. We will update this page once the new information is available.
EAMCET Application Form 2015 – Apply Here
The EAMCET Application Form should be submitted through ONLINE mode only.
- Link for Online Application Form will be available in March 2015. Please visit again in march 2015 to apply for EAMCET 2015.
Payment of Registration Fee for submission of Online Application Form is the first step which has to be paid
The Registration Fee / Late Fee may be paid at:
- AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / e-seva centers in A.P.OR
- Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card)
The Candidates who wish to apply for EAMCET 2015 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the EAMCET Online Application Form 2015. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents. The Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button during online application process.
After submission of EAMCET Online Application Form, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to contact the EAMCET Helpline or any nearest Regional Centre with the documentary proof. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory.
To fill the required details in EAMCET Application Form, the following documents may be referred:
|S.No.||Details Required||Document to be Referred|
|i.||AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Transaction Id.
(if payment is being made through AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva )
Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit/Debit card
|Receipt form from AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Credit Card / Debit Card|
|ii.||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed, Hall ticket Number of the
|Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|iii||Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E&AM)||Eligibility Criteria in the EAMCET website|
|iv||Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|v||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|vi||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|vii||Income of Parents (Income upto Rs.1.00 lakh (or) up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs (or)
more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs
|The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|viii||STUDY DETAILS||Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|ix||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.)||The latest Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|x||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|xi||Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
Other Information required for filling EAMCET 2015 Application Form
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
- Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied – Municipality / Corporation OR Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
Important Points to fill EAMCET Application Form
- The candidate has to use Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle in OMR Answer Sheet during the EAMCET exam. Answers marked with PENCIL would not be evaluated. Hence, candidates are required to bring a good Blue / Black Ball Point Pen.
- * NOTE: For items ** and ***, please don’t paste Photograph and Signature on another paper and scan. Instead scan the photograph and Signature as separate files.
- The candidate has to submit the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the EAMCET exam. Also, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
- The candidate belonging to SC / ST category has to submit the attested photocopy of the “CASTE CERTIFICATE” along with the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator on the day of the EAMCET exam in the Examination Hall.
- Candidate has to select ONLY ONE HELP LINE CENTRE (HLC) of his/her choice for Certificate Verification and Option Entry at the time of counseling after declaration of EAMCET results for admission into professional courses. Refer Instruction Booklet for details of HELP LINE CENTERS.