EAMCET 2014 Application Form
Submission of the Online Application form for Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medicine (AM) streams:
MPC Candidates: Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” stream online application for Engineering B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) / B.Tech.(FST) / B.Sc.(CA & BM) (MPC) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm-D (MPC) courses.
BPC Candidates: Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) / MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS / B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P. as per G.O. 17, Dt. 2-2-08.
If you are unable to view the form here, please open the following EAMCET 2014 Application Form Official Website in IE or another browser.
How to submit EAMCET 2014 Application Form: The EAMCET 2014 Application Form should be submitted through ONLINE mode only.
- Visit apeamcet.org.
- Registration Fee: Payment of Registration Fee for submission of Online Application Form is the first step and the Registration Fee is Rs 250 which has to be paid through the following modes – AP Online Centers or Payment Gateway.
EAMCET 2014 Application Form Important Dates
|Date of commencement of submission of Online Application||20-02-2014|
|Last Date for submission of Online application:|
|Without Late Fee||04-04-2014|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||18-04-2014|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/-||25-04-2014|
|# With a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||08-05-2014|
|# With a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-||19-05-2014|
# Test Centre will be allotted at Hyderabad only.
The Registration Fee / Late Fee may be paid at:
- AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / e-seva centers in A.P.OR
- Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card)
EAMCET 2014 Online Application Form
The Candidates who wish to apply for EAMCET 2014 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
The Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button during online application process.
After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to contact the office of CONVENER, EAMCET 2014 or any nearest REGIONAL CENTRE with the documentary proof. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE EAMCET 2014 Application Form CAREFULLY
To fill the required details in EAMCET 2014 Application Form, the following documents may be referred:
|S.NO.||DETAILS REQUIRED||DOCUMENT TO BE REFERRED|
|i.||AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Transaction Id. (if payment is being made through AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva ) Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit/Debit card||Receipt form from AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Credit Card / Debit Card|
|ii.||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed, Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|iii||Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E&AM)||Eligibility Criteria in the EAMCET website|
|iv||Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|v||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|vi||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|vii||Income of Parents (Income upto Rs.1.00 lakh (or) up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs (or) more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|viii||STUDY DETAILS||Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|ix||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.)||The latest Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|x||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|xi||Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
Other Information required for filling EAMCET 2014 Application Form
- **Recent passport size digital color photograph (file size less than 30 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
- ***Digital Signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 KB and .jpg file format) of candidate for uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
- Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for EAMCET 2014 examination.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied – Municipality / Corporation OR Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM EVEN IF LATE BY 1 MINUTE.
EAMCET 2014 Application Form Sample
The above EAMCET 2014 Application Form sample may be referred while filling the actual form by the candidate.
Important Points to fill EAMCET 2014 Application Form
- The candidate has to use Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle in OMR Answer Sheet during the EAMCET exam. Answers marked with PENCIL would not be evaluated. Hence, candidates are required to bring a good Blue / Black Ball Point Pen.
- * NOTE: For items ** and ***, please don’t paste Photograph and Signature on another paper and scan. Instead scan the photograph and Signature as separate files.
- The candidate has to submit the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the EAMCET-2014 exam. Also, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
- The candidate belonging to SC / ST category has to submit the attested photocopy of the “CASTE CERTIFICATE” along with the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator on the day of the EAMCET 2014 exam in the Examination Hall.
- Candidate has to select ONLY ONE HELP LINE CENTRE (HLC) of his/her choice for Certificate Verification and Option Entry at the time of counseling after declaration of EAMCET 2014 results for admission into professional courses. Refer Instruction Booklet for details of HELP LINE CENTERS.