AP EAMCET 2016 Application Form is available online. Candidates who are eligible for engineering (E) or agriculture and medicine (AM) or both (E&AM) can fill and submit the EAMCET Application Form 2016 at apeamcet.org. Only one application form of AP EAMCET 2016 should be submitted by each candidate. The unique registration number generated on submitting the form should be noted as it will be required later to download hall ticket and other log in purposes. Candidate has to apply through the EAMCET 2016 online application form, enter details in the form, and pay the registration fee (Rs 350, late fee will be applicable if the form is submitted in late fee form submission dates).
AP EAMCET 2016 Application Form
Latest update – EAMCET 2016 Application Form is now available. AP EAMCET Application Form submission is open for eligible candidates. Link to apply is given below.
JNTU Kakinada, the exam conducting body of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test, has issued online application form of EAMCET 2016 on 3rd February 2016. Candidates should read the information brochure to understand eligibility conditions (click here for engineering brochure, click here for agriculture and medical brochure) and only after determining that one is eligible should the candidate proceed to apply.
- Rs 350
- Late fee will be applicable as mentioned in the table below.
|EAMCET 2016 (AP) online application form is available from||February 3, 2016|
|EAMCET 2016 (AP) application form without late fee submission last date||March 21, 2016|
|EAMCET 2016 (AP) application form with late fee of Rs 500 submission last date||April 2, 2016|
|EAMCET 2016 (AP) application form with late fee of Rs 1000 submission last date||April 11, 2016|
|EAMCET 2016 (AP) application form with late fee of Rs 5000 submission last date||April 19, 2016|
|EAMCET 2016 (AP) application form with late fee of Rs 10000 submission last date||April 27, 2016|
|EAMCET 2016 (AP) application form correction to start from||April 3, 2016|
|EAMCET 2016 (AP) application form correction to end from||April 9, 2016|
Apply Online Here – Click Here to apply for AP EAMCET 2016.
Note – If you want to pay the application fee through AP Online, please visit APOnline centre along with the following data, before proceeding to the online application form.
- Hall Ticket number of the qualifying examination,
- Name of the candidate,
- Candidate’s father name,
- Date of birth of the candidate,
- Hall ticket number of S.S.C (10th Class),
- Mobile number,
- Stream applying for Engineering (E) or Agriculture and Medical (AM) or Both (E & AM).
This is the first screen you will get when you click the Click Here to apply for AP EAMCET 2016 link above.
Depending upon the mode of payment decided, click on either of the links displayed on the page.
EAMCET Application Form is important for AP / Telangana candidates who wish to study any of the following programs.
- Engineering, Bio-technology, B.Tech (Diary technology), B.tech (Ag Engineering), B.Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST)), B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc (Ag), B.Sc (Hort.), B.V.Sc & AH, B.F.Sc.
- MBBS, BDS.
- BAMS, BHMS, BNYS.
Instructions for AP EAMCET Application Form 2016
Keep the following information ready before you start with the application form.
- Qualifying examination hall ticket number,
- SSC or equivalent hall ticket number,
- Date of birth,
- Whether eligible for PH, NCC, Sports,
- Whether income amount is upto one lakh, or upto two lakhs, or more than two lakhs.
- Proof of local status such as study or residence or any other relevant certificate.
- Choice of helpline center for Certificate verification and options at the time of admission.
Payment of application fee
As mentioned above, application fee has to be paid at the time of filling up of EAMCET online application form. There are two modes of payment that have been made available,
- Through AP Online, and
- Using credit card or debit card.
Correct information should be entered in the EAMCET 2016 Application Form. Before submitting, check the data and match it with your official documents to avoid errors. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
Registration number will be generated on submission of the filled in application form. Note down the registration number carefully.
How to fill EAMCET 2016 Application Form?
The application form is to be filled and submitted online, at apeamcet.org. The procedure is quite simple and candidate friendly. All one needs is access to computer with internet connection. Details and documents mentioned above should be kept handy.
Reach the AP EAMCET website and navigate to online application form link. Alternately, click on the apply online link given above.
Step 1 – Entering basic details and making payment
If you have paid application fee through AP Online / TS Online, Click on the link that says “Click here if paid through APOnline/TSOnline”.
- Click on the link that says “Click here if paid through APOnline/TSOnline”.
- Enter transaction ID, qualifying exam, name, father’s / mother’s name, mobile number, date of birth, qualifying exam hall ticket number, year of appearing or passing qualifying exam, stream, SSC hall ticket number.
If you have want to pay application fee through credit card or debit card,
- Click on the link that says “Click here to pay online using your Debit / Credit card”.
- On the next page, click on the link that says “Proceed to pay the fee through payment gateway using credit card / debit card”.
- You will be taken to the next page where details will be asked. Here Payment reference number is also flashed, note down the “Payment reference number” generated in this screen before proceeding for payment and also note down the “Transaction Id” generated after successful payment. These two Ids are necessary for future correspondence.
- Enter qualifying exam, name, father’s / mother’s name, mobile number, date of birth, qualifying exam hall ticket number, year of appearing or passing qualifying exam, stream, SSC hall ticket number.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
Step 2 – After successful payment, fill details in the form and submit it
You will be asked to enter details such as category, exam center preference, qualifying examination roll number and / or marks.
Broadly the information pertaining to candidate’s personal details, educational qualification, communication (phone number, address) will be required.
Step 3 – Print the filled in form
After submission of EAMCET 2016 online application form, take printout of the form. Affix recent color passport size photograph on it. Get the form with photograph affixed, attested by Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination, and submit it to the invigilator on the day of exam.