EAMCET 2015 is being conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE. Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2015 has been scheduled by APSCHE on May 10, 2015. The EAMCET 2015 exam will be held on the second Sunday in the month of May, 2015 from 10 AM to 1 PM, and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM. Get here details of EAMCET 2015 including eligibility criteria, application form submission, exam pattern and syllabus, and other relevant details.
In this regard, the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has published the schedule of common entrance tests (CETs) 2015. Detailed eligibility criteria for appearing in EAMCET 2015 and other important information pertaining to the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is given here for candidates.
The EAMCET 2015 is a common entrance exam for B.Tech., B.Pham., MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS. Pharm-D courses. It is being organized by JNTUH as per schedule given below.
- Date of exam – 10 May 2015;
- Timings – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
EAMCET 2015 application forms are expected to be issued in a few days / weeks time. According to news sources, final decision is yet to be announced regarding whether EAMCET will be separate or common for AP and Telangana. As soon as a common consensus is reached between the two states, application form of EAMCET 2015 shall be released for candidates.
In the meantime, candidates are advised to note the eligibility conditions of EAMCET 2015 that APSCHE has published officially for admission 2015-2016.
EAMCET Quick Links
- Information Brochures – Engineering, Agriculture and Medical
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Forgot Registration Number
- Admit Card
EAMCET 2014 Important Information
- Entrance Exam
- Exam Centre
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Definition Of Local / Non – Local Status
- Criteria For Ranking
- Information related to NATA for B.Arch. Admission
- Answer Keys
- Rank Predictor
- College and Branch Predictor
EAMCET Cut Offs and Other Details
- Cut Offs 2012 | Cut Offs 2013
- Syllabus – Engineering | Agricultural and Medical
- Weightage Calculator
- Mock Counselling
- Sample Question Paper
- Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
EAMCET 2014 Important Dates
|Notification Date||Feb 2015|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||to be announced|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||to be announced|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||to be announced|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs500/-||to be announced|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs1000/-||to be announced|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs5000/-||to be announced|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs10000/-||to be announced|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org||to be announced|
|Date of Examination||10-05-2014|
|(a) Engineering (E)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 PM to 5.30 PM|
EAMCET Counselling Archives
- EAMCET Counselling 2014 Notification
- Option Entry Form, Dates and Instructions
- Counselling for Telangana Candidates
- EAMCET 2014 Counselling Instructions for Candidates.
- Counselling schedule and notification by APSCHE for AP candidates
- About EAMCET Web Counselling
- Cut Offs and Last Ranks Details 2013
BPC (Medical) Candidates
This page is being updated as per notifications from APSCHE and TSCHE for EAMCET 2015. If you have any queries regarding EAMCET 2015, please ask in comments below.