JNTU Hyderabad, on behalf of APSCHE will be conducting the EAMCET 2014 on 22-May-2014 . This entrance exam is the gateway for admissions to various UG courses in the Universities, Private Unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Details and updates of the exam are given here for all the candidates who are aiming for engineering, medical and agricultural courses in AP.
Please Note: EAMCET 2014 exam date has been changed – read news here..
EAMCET 2014 Quick Links
- Information Brochures – Engineering, Agriculture and Medical
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Forgot Registration Number
- Admit Card
EAMCET 2014 Important Information
- Entrance Exam
- Exam Centre
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Definition Of Local / Non – Local Status
- Criteria For Ranking
- Information related to NATA for B.Arch. Admission
- Answer Keys
- Rank Predictor
- College and Branch Predictor
- Cut Offs
- Syllabus – Engineering | Agricultural and Medical
- Weightage Calculator
- Mock Counselling
- Sample Question Paper
- Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
EAMCET 2014 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||20-02-2014|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||04-04-2014|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||06-04-2014 to 13-04-2014|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs500/-||18-04-2014|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs1000/-||25-04-2014|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs5000/-||08-05-2014|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs10000/-||19-05-2014|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org||02-05-2014 to 15-05-2014|
|Date of Examination||22-05-2014|
|(a) Engineering (E)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 PM to 5.30 PM|
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2014) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) for entry into the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2014-2015 in the University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
- MBBS / BDS
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
Date and Time of the EAMCET 2014 and Registration Fee
|Engineering (E)||17-05-2014||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||Rs. 250/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||17-05-2014||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM||Rs. 250/-|
|E & AM (both streams)||17-05-2014||as above||Rs. 500/-|
Criteria for Admissions
- Admission into MBBS / BDS courses on the basis of Competitive entrance examination, a candidate for admission to those courses must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together both at qualifying and EAMCET examination,. In respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together both at qualifying and EAMCET examination.
- Admission into B.V.Sc. & AH Courses on the basis of competitive entrance examination, a candidate under General Category for admission to this course must have obtained 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belongs to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe or other special category of student as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category.
- The candidate shall fulfill eligibility criteria for admission into Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm-D courses.
- However, in all the cases, candidate shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the relevant G.Os/Amendments/Notifications to be issued at the time of Admissions.
EAMCET 2014 Some Important Points
- The candidates should preserve the Filled In Online Application Form, the Hall Ticket and the Rank Card and produce them when called for verification.
- Any malpractice in EAMCET 2014 will be dealt with as per rules in force vide G.O.Ms.No: 114, Edn / (IE) Dt: 13th May 1997 for the CET.
- The OMR Answer Sheets of EAMCET 2014 will be preserved for six months from the date of publication of results after which they shall be disposed off.
- In any litigation concerning EAMCET 2014 Test, Convener is the person to sue and be sued. The Convener (Examination), EAMCET is not responsible for allotment of seats at the time of admissions. The Commissioner of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh is the Convener for the Admissions.
- Any litigation concerning EAMCET 2014 shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the A.P. High Court, Hyderabad only.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|is eligible one candate both streams in eamcet2014||chemistry model paper exam start from 20 02 2014||ap emcet||eamcet 2014 syllabus mpc||notification date for the entrance of agriculture b sc for 2014 2015|