Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test ( APECET- 2016) is conducted by JNTUA for Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics) for admission through lateral entry at 2 nd year level into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Programmes offered in Universities and AICTE/PCI approved Institutions in A.P. The eligible candidates have to apply Apply for AP ECET 2016 through online mode only. Get here complete detail of AP ECET Application form here.
|Commencement of submission online Applications||17 Feb 2016|
|Last date for submission of application without late fee||06 Apr 2016|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:1000/-||16 Apr 2016|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:5000/-||23 Apr 2016|
|Date of the Examination||09 May 2016|
AP ECET Online Application Form 2016
Candidates who wish to apply for AP ECET 2016 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in Online Application from the official website as per schedule by paying requisite fee. Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing Submit button during online application. Candidates can also fill their application by paying requisite fee from the direct link provided below.
- Apply Online
- View Submitted Application Form
- Forgot Registration Number
- Correction in Application Form (If any)
- Branch and Regional Centre Corrections Will not be allowed.
- Diploma holders of Petroleum Engineering / Technology are eligible to apply for Chemical Engineering.
- Diploma holders of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning are eligible to apply for Mechanical Engineering.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- Application Registration Fee is Rs. 400/-
Through AP Online
- Visit any of the AP Online centers with the following mandatory details:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Mobile number
- Pay the requisite fee and Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id.
- Logon to www.apecet.org using the “Transaction Id” given above.
Through Debit / Credit Card
- If you choose to make payment using Debit / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet / User Guide carefully and be ready with all the required mandatory details given below .
- After entering required details, Click on the ” Make Payment ” Button and proceed to fill the online application form.
- During the payment process don’t click the Back/Refresh buttons or don’t close the browser page abruptly.
- After successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a “Transaction Id” is generated and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.