EdCET 2014 Application Form
Apply online for the entrance exam here at the EdCET Application Form 2014. Instructions to apply are also given here.
Before filling the EdCET 2014 Online Application Form candidates are advised to read User Guide to fill EdCET 2014 Online Application Form.
SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN APPLICATIONS THROUGH ONLINE:
Applications should be submitted through online only
For online submission, please go to the bottom of the page . A candidate has to pay Rs. 150/- as Registration and Application Processing Fee and Late fee (as applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment : (a) AP Online / E-Seva / Mee Seva.(b). Debit / Credit Card. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission
- Select the eligible methodology.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination .
- Date of Birth.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/SPORTS etc.
- Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Aadhar Card.
Note : The above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
EdCET Application Form 2014 Important Instructions
- Candidates who wish to apply for Ed.CET-2014 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
- After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree – Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) – The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) – The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by competent authority
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear Ed.CET-2014 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .
Other Information required for filling Online Application
- It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
- You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam start time.
- The Convener or/and the Common Entrance Test Committee reserve the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if.
- The application is incomplete.
- The candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- False or incorrect information is furnished.
- Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once it is received by the Convener. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during April 22nd – 26th , 2014.
- The Convener is not responsible for non-submission of application by the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
- The Candidate should PRESERVE THE HALL TICKET to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of entry into the Course.
- If any applicant fails to receive the Hall Ticket two days before the test he/she may download from website www.apedcet.org
- The appearance at Ed.CET-2014 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for entry into the Course automatically.
- The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of minimum qualifying marks at the Ed.CET-2014 by any candidate, claiming to belong to SC/ST category, will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid later or at any point of time.
- The selection of candidates and allotment to colleges will be on the basis of rank obtained at the Common Entrance Test and other conditions laid down.
- Candidate will not be permitted into the exam hall after 11 AM on the date of entrance test.
- In any litigation, the party to be impleaded shall be the Convener of the Ed.CET-2014 only and this shall be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of A.P. The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each methodology and category, as per reservation through Ed.CET-2014 would be released in the Information Booklet for counseling in due course and the same information would also be released here.
Note: For NCC/Sports the Certificates obtained in qualifying examination are alone considered.