AP EdCET 2016 Applications are issued for appearing at the AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET 2016) for admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2016-2017. AP Education Common Entrance Test 2016 (AP EdCET 2016) Exam will be held on 23 May 2016. The Application forms for AP EdCET 2016 is to be filled online. Get here complete process application from below.
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||16 Feb 2016|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application||23 Apr 2016|
|Submission of Online Application with Late fee of Rs.1000/-||30 Apr 2016|
AP EdCET 2016 Application Form
Candidates who wish to apply for AP EdCET 2016 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in Online Application. Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing Submit button during online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the edit button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the online application. Candidates can also fill their application by paying requisite fee from the direct link provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page of official website. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. hence, candidates are requested to fill the online application form carefully.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- Application Registration Fee is Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST is Rs.200/-)
Through AP Online
- Visit any of the AP Online centers with the following mandatory details:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Mobile number
- Pay the requisite fee and Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id.
- Logon to www.apedcet.org using the “Transaction Id”.
Through Debit / Credit Card
- If you choose to make payment using Debit / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet / User Guide carefully and be ready with all the required mandatory details given below .
- After entering the details above, Click on the ” Make Payment ” Button and proceed to fill the online application form.
- During the payment process don’t click the Back/Refresh buttons or don’t close the browser page abruptly.
- After successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a “Transaction Id” is generated and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.
Instruction for filling Online Application
Sample of Online Application Form