GITAM GAT Application Form 2015
Apply online for GITAM GAT 2015 exam here. Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Once you confirm the data entered, you will not be allowed to change the same. Therefore, be careful before confirming.
- After completing the form online, you will be required to take print out of the filled form. You should take two copies of the print out. Once you take the print out of the form affix your photograph, sign in the space provided, attach the Demand Draft / Pay order towards the application fee and send one copy of the same by registered post / speed post to the DIRECTOR-ADMISSIONS, GITAM UNIVERSITY, GANDHI NAGAR CAMPUS, RUSHIKONDA, VISAKHAPATNAM–530045, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA. Write the application number on the back of the Demand Draft. You should keep the second copy with you for your reference.
- Before printing out the filled-in form, the system will generate an application number for you. Note down this number without fail which will be required for all future references.
- If you do not have a printer attached to the computer. Enter application number for taking print out of the application form at a later stage.
- For best view use Internet Explorer while filling the application online, do not use the ‘Back’ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- Your online registration for GAT-2015 is complete only when the completed form with the Demand Draft / Pay order is received by the DIRECTOR-ADMISSIONS on or before 31st March 2015
Online Application Form.
- When you are ready to fill the online application form CLICK HERE.
Offline Application Form
- Applications can also be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for Rs. 150/- drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Request for application by post will be accepted upto 21st March, 2015.
- Applications are available throughout India in specified branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
List of Banks
- The filled – in application along with Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favor of GITAM UNIVERSITY, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach Director-Admissions, GITAM UNIVERSITY, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA on or before 31st March, 2015.