Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam (GEEE 2016) – Galgotias University conducts an engineering entrance exam on all India level. GEEE 2016 shall be the basis for B.Tech admissions for 10+2 qualified students. Now the GEEE 2016 admit card has been issued. Candidates can read the complete details of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
- The Result of Merit 1 (GEEE-2016) has been announced. Check your Result below
- The Result of Merit 2 (Merit of PCM%) will be released on 25 June 2016.
GEEE 2016 – Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination
Galgotias University has released notification for admission to three academic programs for engineering students.
- Integrated dual degree course of B.Tech. and MBA
- Integrated dual degree course of B.Tech. and M.Tech
GEEE Important Dates
Calendar of events announced by Galgotias University is given below.
|Important Event Related to GEEE||Dates|
|Online application form available from||15 Dec 2015|
|Last date to apply||31 May 2016|
|Availability of Admit card||03 June 2016|
|Date of exam||12 June 2016|
GEEE 2016 Application Fee
- Application fee is Rs 800. Payment towards application can be made through Credit card and Debit card.
- Mode of application is online at www.geee.in.
- Candidate must ensure that he / she possesses the requisite qualification for admission.
Successful completion of 10+2 examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects. Those appearing for their final Class XII examinations in March 2016 and expecting to secure the qualifying marks can also apply.
GEEE 2016 Result – Announced!
Galgotias University has announced the GEEE Result 2016 and candidates can access the GEEE 2016 result using application number or Enquiry ID from the official website. The direct link to check the result for GEEE 2016 has been provided below.
Get GEEE 2016 Result here
- Click here and enter the application no. / enquiry Id
GEEE 2016 Admit Card
Admit card of GEEE 2016 must be carried by each candidate on the day of exam to the test centre. Candidates who have submitted the application form of GEEE 2016 can download the test admission ticket as per schedule. To download admit card candidate can log in to website or download from the link given below.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
Test Cities : Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi/NCR, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Kota, Patna, Meerut, Mumbai, Ranchi, Varanasi.
GEEE Exam Pattern
The number of questions, subjects, duration of exam, syllabus; constitute the exam pattern of Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Exam.
- The Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination is an objective type question paper with Multiple Choice Questions.
- It is divided into 3 parts- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Each part has 30 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- Questions will be based mostly on the State Board of Higher Secondary Education or CBSE syllabus.
- The duration of examination will be 90 minutes.
- The question paper will be in English.
GEEE 2016 Admission
Applicants are required to submit the originals of all relevant documents (like Marksheets and Migration certificate) to the university office for verification, at the time of admission. In case of any discrepancy, the university management reserves the final right to annul admission, even after the commencement of the course. The original documents will be returned to the candidate after verification.
Important Documents Required During Counseling
Applicants must carry the originals of all the documents as mentioned below, along with 2-sets of photocopies of each document:-
- Admit Card for GEEE 2016
- Class X Board Examination Marksheet
- Class XII Board Examination Marksheet
- Migration Certificate (if available)
- Demand draft drawn in favor of “Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh”, payable at Greater Noida/ Delhi/Noida for payment of fees. Please write your name, Course and Application ID at the backside of the Demand Draft.
After the completion of the verification process, candidates will be allowed to attend counseling. The course allotted will be final and will not be changed later, under any circumstance.
GEEE Model Papers & Syllabus
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) sample papers for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics were given officially.
- Chemistry – Click Here for sample paper of Chemistry.
- Mathematics – Click Here for sample paper of Mathematics.
- Physics – Click Here for sample paper of Physics.
GEEE – Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Sets, Relations and Functions||Physics and Measurement|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Complex Numbers, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming||Kinematics|
|Chemical Kinetics||Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination||Laws of Motion|
|Solutions||Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions||Work, Energy and Power|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Matrices and Determinants||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Limit, Continuity and Differentiation||Gravitation|
|Solid State & States of Matter||Integration and Differential Equations||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Surface Chemistry||Straight Lines and Conic Sections||Thermodynamics|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Statistics and Probability||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry||Oscillations and Waves|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||Electrostatics|
|Transition Elements Including Lanthanoides||Current Electricity|
|Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Hydrocarbons||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II||Optics|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Molecules of Life||Electronic Devices|
For More Detail Regarding GEEE 2016 – Download Information Brochure
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.