GEEE 2014 – Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination
Schedule, Pattern & Language
Schedule of GEEE-2014
- GU Engineering Entrance Examination – Pencil & paper based will be held on June 8, 2014
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
Pattern of the Entrance Examination Question Paper
- Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with Multiple Choice
- Three parts – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The Question paper will be only in English.
|Last Date for Issue & Receipt of Application forms||Sunday, May 25, 2014|
|Examination Date||Sunday, June 8, 2014|
|Declaration of Results (Tentative)||Monday, June 16, 2014|
The engineering entrance exam will be conducted at the following cities – Aligarh, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Kanpur, Delhi/NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Varanasi.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE 2014) sample papers for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are give below.
Eligibility for admission to the Galgotias University in Engineering Courses (UG)
A pass in 10+2 (class XII ) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Those who appear for the examinations in March / April 2014 and expect to secure minimum marks are eligible to apply.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination Application Form
Candidates must apply online at http://www.geee.in/application-form.asp. Cost of application form and entrance fee is Rs 750. Payment towards application can be made through Credit card, Net Banking, Debit card and SBI Bank Challan.
Courses Offered at Galgotias University for Engineering
- B. Tech. Programmes offered at GU
- B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Civil Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Automobile Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Electrical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Teah (Hons.)* Chemical Engineering
- B. Tech + MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme)
GEEE – Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Sets, Relations and Functions||Physics and Measurement|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Complex Numbers, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming||Kinematics|
|Chemical Kinetics||Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination||Laws of Motion|
|Solutions||Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions||Work, Energy and Power|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Matrices and Determinants||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Limit, Continuity and Differentiation||Gravitation|
|Solid State & States of Matter||Integration and Differential Equations||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Surface Chemistry||Straight Lines and Conic Sections||Thermodynamics|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Statistics and Probability||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry||Oscillations and Waves|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||Electrostatics|
|Transition Elements Including Lanthanoides||Current Electricity|
|Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Hydrocarbons||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II||Optics|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Molecules of Life||Electronic Devices|
Galgotias University is a private university established in 2011, at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (NCR of Delhi). Galgotias University is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Galgotias University Fees Structure
|B.TECH. DEGREE PROGRAMME – 2014 (Per Annum)|
|B. Tech/B. Tech (Hons.)*||1, 49,000|
|B. Tech + MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme)||1, 49,000|
|Hostel Fee (Wherever applicable)|
|Two Seater (AC)||1, 00,000/-(Per annum)|
|Hostel Security||10, 000/- (refundable)|
|Two Seater (AC)||85, 000/- (Per annum)|
|Two Seater (Non AC)||72, 000/- (Per annum)|
|Three Seater (Non AC)||76, 000/-(Per annum)*|
1) Rates are inclusive of Mess Charges
2) Hostel charges are exclusive of Transport Charges*With Attach Toilet and Cooler
|From Botanical Garden (Sector-37, Noida) to Campus Two||25,000/- (Per annum)|
|From Campus One to Campus Two||8,400/- (Per annum)|
|Examination fee 10,000 (Per Annum)|
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.