The GSAT 2015 Entrance Exam is conducted by GITAM University for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Science Programmes commencing in the session. Candidates who wish to take admission in GITAM University, details of admission are given below.
GSAT 2015 Important Dates
|All PG programmes
|26 December, 2014 –
10 January, 2015
|25 March, 2015/
10 April, 2015
For any information, please contact Principal, GITAM Institute of Science (0891-2840450, 2840451, 2840452; [email protected])
GSAT 2015 details have not yet been officially announced. Information provided here is as per last year’s information brochure and GITAM website. This page is being updated regularly. For updates, please check the page again. You can refer to the information here to get an idea of GSAT.
Reservations: Admission to various courses of study shall be made on the basis of GSAT 2015 rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as applicable to GITAM University.
GSAT 2015 Test Procedure
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates will not be admitted into the examination hall without hall ticket or after the commencement of the test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are not allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer only on the answer sheet.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
GSAT 2015 Test Centres
(Tests will be conducted at the above centres depending on the number of candidates opting for those centres. If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre, they will be allotted to the nearby centre)