GSAT 2015 – GITAM Science Admissions Test
The entrance exam is conducted by GITAM University for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Science Programmes commencing in the session. Candidates who wish to take admission in GITAM University, details of admission are given below.
GSAT 2015 Quick Links
GSAT 2015 Eligibility & Admission Process
For any information, please contact Principal, GITAM Institute of Science (0891-2840450, 2840451, 2840452; [email protected])
GSAT 2015 Other Important Information
Reservations: Admission to various courses of study shall be made on the basis of GSAT 2015 rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as applicable to GITAM University.
GSAT 2015 Financial Assistance
GITAM University offers financial assistance in the form of merit fellowships / merit-cum-means scholarships to the deserving candidates.
- Merit fellowships will be awarded to 10% of students of each M.Sc. programme @ Rs.2000/- per month depending upon their performance at the first semester end examinations. Continuation of this fellowship depends on his/her performance in the first year.
- Merit-cum-means scholarships will be awarded to 5% of students joining in various programmes of GITAM Institute of Science @Rs.2000/-per month depending on his/her performance in the first semester end examinations and income of the parent (subject to a maximum income of Rs.2,00,000/- per annum). Continuation of this scholarship depends on his/her performance in the first year of his/her study.
- Two merit scholarships will be awarded in the name of Smt.Annapurna and Mr.Nageswara Rao Akkineni to out-going girl students of basic sciences, preferably coming from rural areas, @Rs.40,000/- every year.
GSAT 2015 Test Procedure
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates will not be admitted into the examination hall without hall ticket or after the commencement of the test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are not allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer only on the answer sheet.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
GSAT 2015 Test Centres
(Tests will be conducted at the above centres depending on the number of candidates opting for those centres. If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre, they will be allotted to the nearby centre)
If you have any queries regarding GSAT 2015 such as admission details, exam preparation, how to fill the form, dates or any other doubt, please ask in comments below. You can also ask in the Discussion Forum.