The online application form of BITSAT 2015 is now available. To help candidates fill and submit the BITSAT 2015 application form properly, step-wise guide has been published here. Instructions to fill the form along with illustrations is given so that you can successfully fill the online form. How To Fill BITSAT 2015 Application Form has been created in order to avoid confusion and to solve the queries of all applicants regarding the online application form that has been issued by BITS Pilani at www.bitsadmission.com.
BITSAT Online Application Form 2015 Filling Explained With Illustrations
Visit official website of BITSAT 2015 – http://bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx. On this page you will find all the relevant information regarding BITS Admission Test to be held in May/June, 2015. Go through the information brochure, that you can either read online or download.
Quick Links for BITSAT 2015
You will land on the BITSAT 2015 Online Application Form page. This page contains details and instructions on how to proceed in the online application form of BITSAT 2015. Payment related instructions are also given in brief here.
Read the instructions carefully. Then click on Allow me to Apply Online.
You will now reach the first page of BITSAT application form.
- Name – Enter your full name, as in 12th year examination marksheet.
- Date of birth – Select from the drop-down menu, in date-month-year order.
- Email ID – Enter your personal email id for future communication.
If you enter any application number, the Gender, Date of Birth and Email ID will be compared with those you have submitted earlier while registering. If they match with the application number, you will be taken to the print out Page.
BITSAT 2015 Application Form – How to fill in details?
Once you have completed the first step (given above), you will be taken to next page of application form.
Details that you need to fill here are
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- Nationality – Select whether Indian or Foreign,
- Address for correspondence,
- Pin code,
- Phone Number,
- Mobile Number.
12th Examination Details
Details to be entered under here are as follows.
- Name of institution presently studying in/last attended.
- Name of examination board– Select from drop down menu.
- Year of passing/appearing – Select either 2014 or 2015 from drop down menu.
- Subject to be taken for Part IV of BITSAT – Mathematics or Biology. If you choose Biology as the subject to be taken in part IV of BITSAT please note that you will be eligible to apply ONLY for B.Pharm. (Hons) programme. You will NOT be eligible for any other programme.
Test Center Preferences
You now need to select three BITSAT 2015 online test centers, in order of preference. The test cities are available in the dropdown Menu. You have to specify three preferences for the test centers. For Dubai center, you will have to select only first preference.
When done, click on Submit button.
Check all the details before submitting
When you click the submit button in the previous step, the following will be displayed.
Review all the information.
- If you are sure that all details entered is correct, click on Confirm and Submit Details.
- If you wish to correct any mistake in the form, click on Edit Above Details.
Details to be filled in application form step completed. Proceed to payment.
The next page displayed will indicate your BITSAT 2015 Application Number. Note this carefully as it will be required for future log in to check application status, downloading admit card and checking result purposes.
Payment of BITSAT 2015 Application Fee
By Indian Credit card / Debit card / Net-banking
You can make payment through Visa/Master Credit cards (Not International credit cards) / Debit Cards / Net-banking issued by any bank. This facility is provided through the Payseal gateway of Techprocess. Please read the following carefully. If you agree, please click on the ‘I agree and Pay now’ button at the end of the page.
|Application Fee||Test Center in India||Test Center in Dubai|
|Male Candidates||Rs 2090||USD 50 / Rs 3100|
|Female Candidates||Rs 1590||USD 50 / Rs 3100|
+ Convenience charges of the bank.
You will then be directed to the payment gateway server wherein the transactions are done securely by the Techprocess payment gateway.
Once the payment is authorized, you will be automatically redirected back to BITS admission server where you can take printout of the application form with the receipt.
- BITS server doesnot collect any information on your credit card details such as credit card number, expiry date etc.
- If the payment is successful and the amount is received by BITS, when you login to BITS admission website next time, you will be taken to the print page wherein you can print the application form along with the payment receipt.
- During the payment process, if the link fails or you receive any error message, you are advised to re-login with your personal details and application number at BITS admission site and check. If the money is not received by BITS, you will be taken to the page wherein you have to select the payment method and continue once again. If the payment is already received, you will be taken to printout page as explained in point 2 above.
When you click on e-challan mode, you will be taken to print e-challan page.
- Download and print e-challan, containing details of the candidate.
- Fees can be paid via cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches with in India.
After successfully filling the online application form, note down your application number and transaction details.
Print the filled in application form when it is submitted.
Now that you are clear about the process to fill BITSAT 2015 application form, proceed to the form. – Proceed to BITSAT 2015 Application Form.