Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) has been established by the Govt. of Delhi in May 2013 vide Delhi State Legislature Act 9, 2012, as a non affiliating teaching and research University at Delhi to facilitate and promote studies, research, technology, innovation, incubation and extension work in emerging areas of professional education among women, with focus on engineering,technology, applied sciences, management and its allied areas with the objective to achieve excellence in these and related fields The University has excellent placement record due to growing demand of women engineers in our country.
|Details||Tentative Date/ Schedule|
|Activation of Admission Portal for PG and Ph.D programs||15th May 2015|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission for Ph.D, M.Tech||15 June 2015|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission for MCA, PG Diploma||30 June 2015|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission for B.Arch||10 July 2015|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission for B. Tech||–|
|Research Aptitude Test for Ph.D Program||29 June 2015|
Only women candidates would be considered for admission.
Course Wise Admission Information
Interview Schedule for Ph.D Programme 2015 – Announced
Applicants who have been shortlisted for interviews for Ph.D Programme-2015 as per the list uploaded on the website are required to appear for the Interviews as per the schedule below.
Schedule for the Ph.D Programme
candidates within the
ROIL No range
|CSE, IT, CA||501001-501120||8th July, 2015||09:00 am|
|501121-501217||9th July, 2015||09:00 am|
|BAS: Physics||507001-507026||9th July, 2015||09:00 am|
|BAS: Mathematics||509001-509016||9th July, 2015||12:30 pm|
|BAS: Chemistry||508002-508026||10th July, 2015||09:00 am|
|ECE||502001-502148||10th July, 2015||09:00 am|
|MAE||504001-504024||13th July, 2015||09:00 am|
Instruction for Candidates Called for Interviews for Ph.D Programme 2015
All the Ph.D Applicants who have been shortlisted for interviews for admission to the Ph.D Programme 2015 are required to appear in person for the interview as per the interview schedule above mentioned.
Applicants are required to get a set of self attested photocopies of all the relevant documents as per the list below along with all original documents for verification failing which the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Date of Birth Certificate or the High School (class X ) Certificate with Date of Birth.
- SC/ST/PH certificate (if applicable).
- Copies of degrees, Marks/Grade sheets of all the examination passed.
- GATE score card / NET certificate.
- Work Experience Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (for employed applicants).
- Affidavit (In case of Change of Name after marriage)
- Certificate of Financial Assistance (if applicable).
In case a candidate fails to fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D Programme as per the Admission Brochure, 2015 of IGDTUW, she may not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Applicants interested to be considered for Teaching Research Fellowship may come prepared with a 10 minutes presentation on any of the topic of their interest in their discipline.
The candidate may present before the Interview Committee, supporting documents for any Research work / Other achievements.
No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants.
IGDTU 2015 Admission Process
Admission to MCA program shall be done On the basis of the merit of the marks/rank secured by the candidates in the entrance examination NIMCET 2015
Admission to M.Tech Programs (i) For M.Tech Regular Program Admission shall be based on Merit of the valid GATE Score secured by candidates and thereafter on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility condition (ii) For M .Tech (part-time) Program shall be based on Merit of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Preference would be given to candidates having a valid GATE Score.
Admission to Ph.D. Program shall be on the basis of Written test (RAT) or interview or both. Regular faculty of IGDTUW and NET qualified candidates are exempted.
Admission to B.Tech Programs shall be based on Merit of the All India Overall Rank prepared by CBSE giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE Main Examination Paper-1. Through JAC online counseling.
Admission to B.Arch Programs shall be based on Merit of the All India Overall Rank prepared by CBSE giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE Main Examination Paper-II. Through JAC online counseling
|Course||Type of Fee|
|M. Tech (Full Time)||60,000||5,000||5,000||70,000|
|M. Tech (Part Time)||75,000||–||5,000||80,000|
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering (MAE)
- Information Technology (IT)
M.Tech Programs (Regular)
- Information Security Management
- VLSI Design
- Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Robotics and Automation
- Master in ComputGATEer Application
Ph.D (Areas of Research)
- Applied Sciences and Interdisciplinary areas like Nanotechnology and Environmental Sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Detailed schedule of first counseling/admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates for different programs, to be called for counseling will be announced on the University’s Website (www.igdtuw.ac.in).
- Detailed Schedule of Second Counseling for all the programs, depending upon the number of vacancies created on account of withdrawal(s)/any other reason(s), will be displayed on the University’s Website.
- A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified date and time for counseling, shall forfeit her claim for the seat which could be offered to her, had she been present on her turn.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.