IGDTU is the first Technical University for Women established by Govt. of Delhi in 2013 having more than 1500 students on its Kashmere Gate Campus situated in the heart of Delhi. The University offers B.Tech. M.Tech, MCA & Ph.D Programmes in different branches of Engineering and Technology to the women of the country leading towards their enlightenment and empowerment. The University has excellent placement record due to growing demand of women engineers in our country.
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering (MAE)
- Information Technology (IT)
M.Tech Programs (Regular)
- Information Security Management
- VLSI Design
- Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Robotics and Automation
M.Tech Programs (Part-time)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Master in Computer Application
Ph.D (Areas of Research)
- Applied Sciences and Interdisciplinary areas like Nanotechnology and Environmental Sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering 3. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Computer Applications
IGDTU ADMISSION 2014 ADMISSION PROCESS
Admission to MCA program shall be done through combined counseling conducted by GGSIP University. The candidate would be required to appear for CET Exam Code 105 conducted by GGS IP Univ. on 27th April, 2014 from 10:30a.m. to 1.00p.m.
Admission to M.Tech Programs (i) For M.Tech Regular Program Admission shall be based on merit cum GATE score. (ii) For M .Tech (part-time) Program applications are invited from working professionals (iii) For lateral entry to M.Tech (part-time) program the candidates having NIELIT ‘C’ level qualification are eligible.
Admission to Ph.D. Program shall be on the basis of Research Aptitude Test (RAT) or Interview or both. The RAT shall be conducted on 15th June 2014 at IGDTUW, Kashmere Gate Campus.
Admission to B.Tech Programs would be invited from the candidates who have been declared eligible for Central Counseling by the CBSE and placed in the merit / rank list prepared by the CBSE based on the score in JEE (Main) – 2014 and normalized score in Class 12 or other qualifying examination. 85% of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi Region (Students passing the qualifying examination from recognized Board/College/Institution located within the NCT of Delhi) and 15% of the total seats for candidates belonging to outside Delhi Region. The admission to B.Tech program will be done through on-line counseling to be notified in June 2014 shortly.
IGDTU ADMISSION 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Admission to M.Tech Programs
- Only women candidates would be considered for admission.
- Candidate who have obtained any of the following qualification with Minimum 60% or equivalent (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying examination as under are eligible to apply.:
- B.Tech/BE in Electronics and Communication engineering/ Electronics engineering / Electrical/ Instrumentation and Control engineering/ Electronics and Electrical engineering or equivalent degree
- Grad. IETE/AMIE(ECE)
- M.Sc(Electronics) or equivalent degree
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.