Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) has been established by the Govt. of Delhi in May 2013 vide Delhi State Legislature Act 9, 2012, as a non affiliating teaching and research University at Delhi to facilitate and promote studies, research, technology, innovation, incubation and extension work in emerging areas of professional education among women, with focus on engineering,technology, applied sciences, management and its allied areas with the objective to achieve excellence in these and related fields The University has excellent placement record due to growing demand of women engineers in our country.
|Starting Date of Online Form||15th May 2015|
|Last date for submission of duly filled application form for Ph. D. Program,
Post Graduate Program
|15 June 2015|
|Last date for submission of duly filled application form for B.Arch. Program ***||10 July 2015|
|Research Aptitude Test for Ph.D Program||28th June 2015|
|Display of qualified candidates for counseling for all Programs||To be notified on the website|
Note:The tentative schedule is subjected to revision for which all the applicants are hereby advised to visit the website of the University i.e. www.igdtuw.ac.in from time to time.
|S.No||Course||Type of Fee*|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||Student Welfare Fee (per annum)||Security Deposit** (One time at the time of admission)||Total|
|2.||M. Tech (Full Time)||60,000||5,000||5,000||70,000|
|3.||M. Tech (Part Time)||75,000||–||5,000||80,000|
Fee are subject to revision Refundable
|S.No.||Course||Type of Fee*|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||Security Deposit**||Total|
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering (MAE)
- Information Technology (IT)
M.Tech Programs (Regular)
- Information Security Management
- VLSI Design
- Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Robotics and Automation
- Master in Computer Application
Ph.D (Areas of Research)
- Applied Sciences and Interdisciplinary areas like Nanotechnology and Environmental Sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Computer Applications
IGDTU 2015 Admission Process
Admission to MCA program shall be done On the basis of the merit of the marks/rank secured by the candidates in the entrance examination NIMCET 2015
Admission to M.Tech Programs (i) For M.Tech Regular Program Admission shall be based on Merit of the valid GATE Score secured by candidates and thereafter on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility condition (ii) For M .Tech (part-time) Program shall be based on Merit of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Preference would be given to candidates having a valid GATE Score.
Admission to Ph.D. Program shall be on the basis of Written test (RAT) or interview or both. Regular faculty of IGDTUW and NET qualified candidates are exempted.
Admission to B.Tech Programs shall be based on Merit of the All India Overall Rank prepared by CBSE giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE Main Examination Paper-1. Through JAC online counseling.
Admission to B.Arch Programs shall be based on Merit of the All India Overall Rank prepared by CBSE giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE Main Examination Paper-II. Through JAC online counseling
IGDTU 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Admission to M.Tech Programs
- Only women candidates would be considered for admission.
- Candidate who have obtained any of the following qualification with Minimum 60% or equivalent (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying examination as under are eligible to apply.:
- B.Tech/BE in Electronics and Communication engineering/ Electronics engineering / Electrical/ Instrumentation and Control engineering/ Electronics and Electrical engineering or equivalent degree
- Grad. IETE/AMIE(ECE)
- M.Sc(Electronics) or equivalent degree
- Detailed schedule of first counseling/admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates for different programs, to be called for counseling will be announced on the University’s Website (www.igdtuw.ac.in).
- Detailed Schedule of Second Counseling for all the programs, depending upon the number of vacancies created on account of withdrawal(s)/any other reason(s), will be displayed on the University’s Website.
- A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified date and time for counseling, shall forfeit her claim for the seat which could be offered to her, had she been present on her turn.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.