IGNOU M.Ed. 2015 Entrance Test Application Form
Important Note : “Application form should be submitted to the Regional Centre under whose jurisdiction, the Programme Centre falls”.
Date of Submission of Examination Forms
To avoid discrepancies in filling up examination form/hardship in appearing in the term-end examination students are advised to :
- remain in touch with your Study Centre/Regional Centre/SR Division for change in schedule of submission of examination form fee, if any;
- fill up the examination form for next term-end examination without waiting for the result of the previous term-end examination and also filling up the courses, for which result is awaited;
- fill up all the particulars carefully and properly in the examination form to avoid rejection/delay in processing of the form;
- retain proof of mailing/submission of examination form till you receive examination hall ticket.
|JUNE||DECEMBER||LATE FEE||WHERE TO SUBMIT THE FORM|
|1st March to 31st March||1st Sept to 30th Sept||NIL||At the concerned Regional Centre under which your examination centre falls.|
|1st April to 20th April||1st Oct to 20th Oct||Rs 300/-|
|21st April to 30th April||21st Oct to 31st Oct||Rs 500/-|
|1st May to 15th May||1st Nov to 15th Nov||Rs 1000/-|
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling in the application form for admission.
Submission of the Application Form for Entrance Cum Admission
The application form for admission enclosed in the Students Handbook and Prospectus is to be filled in carefully. Please write the relevant code in the boxes provided in the application form and submit to the Regional Director concerned.
Filling in the Application Form
Please use block letters when filling in the form. The learners are requested to enclose the photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with the application form for entrance cum admission:
- High and Higher Secondary / Sr. Secondary School Certificate indicating the date of birth alongwith mark sheet.
- Degree and mark sheets of Graduation and onwards examination
- Degree in Education. (B.Ed.)
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Experience Certificates and letter of appointment of a recognised School.
- Photocopy of the Recognition Certificate issued to the School by the Central or State Government or Govt. of Union Territory.
Examination fee of Rs. 60/- per course is required to be paid through Bank Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at Delhi. The examination forms are available at all the Study Centres and Regional Centres. Students can also submit on-line examination form as per guidelines through IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in