IISc 2016 Application Form must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. Application form of IISc UG Admission 2016 is issued by the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, for undergraduate programme – Bachelor of Science (Research) admission 2016-2017. Candidates who have appeared and qualified in KVPY, or appearing in JEE Main 2016 or JEE Advanced 2016 or AIPMT 2016 can apply. IISc Application Form 2016 details are given here such as procedure for applying, payment of application fees, and other details.
IISc 2016 Application Form Schedule is given below.
|IISc 2016 Application Form available online from||01 Feb 2016|
|Last date for submission of online applications||29 Apr 2016|
IISc 2016 Application Form
Interested candidates can Apply online for IISc 2016 Admission from 01 Feb 2016 to 29 Apr 2016. The data entered in IISc 2016 Application Form should be such that it can be verified against official documents of the candidate. Mistakes should be strictly avoided in the application form of IISc UG admission 2016, in order to avoid disqualification at later stages. Candidates can apply online from the link given below.
Application fee is as follows.
|GN / OBC / KM||Rs 500|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 250|
Candidate has to enter candidate’s name, nationality, password, date of birth, email address, security question-answer to create new registration.
Mode of payment options available are as follows.
- Online Payment – Net-banking, Visa Card/ Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Offline Payment – SBI Branches accept Challan payment across the country. The bank service charge is extra (to be borne by the applicants).
How to fill IISc 2016 Application Form?
The following steps to apply are usually followed to access, fill and submit the IISc Application Form.
- Go to the main website of IISc admissions.
- Click on the link that says Apply to UG Programme (Bachelor of Science Programme).
- Click on the link that says New user to register.
You will reach the registration page.
Details to be filled include
- Name of the Candidate – as it appears in your SSLC/10th Standard Certificate.
- Nationality – Indian / Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI).
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s E-mail Address – This will be needed for logging in to this website.
- Security Question – In case you forget your password, this will be useful.
- Security Answer
Click on register button when you have filled in the details.
Confirmation – You will be taken to the confirmation page wherein you will be required to verify that the details entered are correct. Click on confirm button to continue. You will then get the following message.
Your registration form has been processed. We have sent you an e-mail. Please click on the link provided in that mail to complete your registration.
Check your email. Click on the verification link and proceed to log in.
Login using your email address and password. You will now be taken to the page Application Form For Admission To Bachelor Of Science (Research) Programme 2016.
When you log in, you can see the generated application number for IISc UG application form 2016. Note this along with your login credentials.
Now you have to fill in personal details, educational qualification, entrance test details, and application fees.
- State of Domicile
- Mother Tongue
- Contact details
Upload Photograph and Signature
- Passport size photograph – Format should be .jpg , .gif or .png, and dimension 4 cms (150px) Width x 4.8 cms (184px) Height.
- Scanned image of your signature – Format should be .jpg , .gif or .png, and dimension 8 cms (300px) Width x 1 cms (40px) Height.
- Scanned image of your parent/guardian signature – Format should be .jpg , .gif or .png, and dimension 8 cms (300px) Width x 1 cms (40px) Height.
- Scanned image of your Caste/KM/PH Certificate
When done, click on proceed.
Details of educational qualification
Fill them one by one, use the entry status in the right side bar as a guide.
- 10th Std
- 12th Std
- Year of Passing
- Institution / School Name
- Place / Location
- Aggregate % of Marks (All subjects) / Letter Grade
National Entrance Test Details
Select the National Entrance Test you have qualified / appeared / appearing.
If appeared/appearing for more than one tests, then click on the Save button after entering the particulars for one test and then enter the particulars for another test. This will allow you to enter multiple test particulars.
Payment of fees
Decide the mode of payment you would prefer towards the application fees. The options available are :
- (i) Offline – Challan payment (SBI Bank )
- (ii) Online – Net banking, Visa Card/Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards.
How to pay my fees by Offline Payment (Challan based)?
- Select the bank and click “Proceed to pay” button to generate the bank challan.
- The amount may be deposited in cash at any Branch of selected bank all over India by the generated challan.
- Subsidiary Banks of State Bank like (State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Patiala etc) will not be able to provide this facility.
- Challan contains three counterfoils.
Take a printout of the three foils.
The foils are
- Collection Branch Copy ( to be retained by the Collecting Branch after depositing the amount)
- Institute copy ( to be duly signed and stamped by the Collecting Branch, and to be scanned and upload the same online)
- Student Copy (to be duly signed and stamped by the Collecting Branch and kept by the student for any future reference).
On paying the requisite amount at the branch, the cashier will return you the two counterfoils with the journal number written on them. Make sure that it is written clearly and legibly. The journal number is important and is to be entered as mentioned.
How to update my Journal Number/ Sequence Number to IISc Website?
- Login to IISC Admission Applicants Interface.
- Click on “Update Payment Reference No. / Journal No.” Link provided in the left side links. Enter your Payment Reference No. / Journal No in the textbox and click Save Button.
Preview – When you complete the application form you will see the preview screen. Please preview your application form by clicking the ‘Preview your Application form’ button.
On clicking the Preview your Application form button, you will get a PDF file of the preview copy of your Application form. Go through it carefully to verify all the details. If you find any errors, go back to the online Application form by clicking the EDIT button and correct them. Preview this version again to ensure that all the corrections have been incorporated.
Repeat this process until your Application form is completely and correctly filled.
Be careful because you CANNOT edit/change the application form (except for entrance test details etc) after you SUBMIT the application form.
After satisfying yourself about the correctness of the application form, press the CONFIRM TO SUBMIT Button.
This will give you the PDF file of your application form. Store it carefully for your records.
Authorities empowered to issue SC / ST / OBC certificates are listed below.
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-divisional Magistrate/ Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
- Administrator / Secretary to Adminstrator / Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands).
If you have any queries regarding IISc Application Form 2016 for UG (BS), please ask in comments below.