IIT Bombay Admissions 2014
The Indian Institute of Technology (IITB) is one of the top engineering colleges in India. Given here is the admission details of courses offered by IIT Bombay.
IIT Bombay B.Tech Admission 2014
IIT Bombay offers B.Tech and Dual Degree courses
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering Department
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science
JEE Advanced 2014
JEE Advanced 2013 will be jointly conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee. These institutes are henceforth referred to as the zonal IITs. To know more about JEE Advanced Exam, Click Here.
Candidates who wish to write JEE Advanced 2014 must write the Paper-1 of JEE Main 2014 in the month of April 2014. To know more about JEE Main Exam, Click Here.
The Institute offers a 5 year Dual Degree programme (DD) in all Engineering departments. This programme is the Bachelor and Master degree combined together. That means that upon successful completion of the necessary academic requirements, a student is awarded two degrees:
- B.Tech. degree of the parent department (e.g. Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Tech. degree of the Specialization within the parent department (e.g. Thermal and Fluids Engineering)
Engineering courses admissions in IIT Bombay will be on basis of JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2014.
IIT Bombay Cut Offs for B.Tech.
- IIT Bombay Opening and Closing Ranks 2013
- IIT Bombay Opening and Closing Ranks 2012
- IIT Bombay Opening and Closing Ranks 2011
IIT Bombay PG Admission 2014
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|admissio in iit mumbai by iit jee rank||Iit b closing rank|