IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2014
Admissions to Masters courses in IIT Bombay commences in the month of March. Online application forms will need to be filled by the candidates desirous of taking admission in Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
IIT Bombay M.Tech Programmes Offered in the following departments
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Geoinformatics & Natural Resources Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science
- Materials, Manufacturing and Modeling
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Technology and Development
IIT Bombay M.Tech Application Form 2014
Applications are invited for admission to the M.Tech., M.Tech.+Ph.D. (Dual Degree), Ph.D., and M.Phil. Programmes for the Academic Year 201415 starting from July 2014.
|Program||Mode of Application||Availability of Application Forms||Last date for receipt of completed application forms|
IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2014 Eligibility
General Eligibility for M.Tech. Programmes in all Departments/ Centres/ Schools/ Interdisciplinary groups/ Cross Departmental Programmes :
- Candidates with First class or 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) marks in B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.)/ M.Sc. /M.C.A./ MBBS / M.Pharm/ B.Pharm (4 yr. Degree)/ BDS (4 yr. Degree)/ Associate Membership Examinations conducted by recognized professional bodies (like Institution of Engrs. (India), Institute of Chemical Engrs., Aeronautical Society of India, Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engrs., Indian Institute of Metals etc.) and recognized as equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree.
- The eligibility criteria for different programmes, admission categories and the requirement for GATE or other qualifying examinations are given in the M.Tech. Information Brochure 2014-15.
Admission for IIT B.Tech. degree holders
Candidate having an IIT B.Tech. degree and having a CGPA/CPI score of 8.00 (on 010 scale) and above are exempted from requirement of GATE qualification. They will be admitted to M.Tech. Programme under TA/RA positions through written test and/or interview.