IIT Hyderabad Admissions 2014
The IIT Hyderabad offers various under graduate and post graduate courses in engineering and technology. The details of admission are given here.
IIT H PG Admissions
Departments offering B.Tech. Programme at IIT Hyderabad :
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Engineering Science
- Department of Engineering Physics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
IIT Hyderabad Admissions 2014 – Entrance Exam
Admission to all undergraduate programmes in IITs for Indian and Foreign nationals will be made through a Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) – 2014. Only the top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories) who qualify in Paper – I of JEE (Main) – 2014 are eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) – 2014. JEE (Main) – 2014 will be conducted by JEE Apex Board during the month of April, 2014.
Details of JEE (Main) – 2014 are available here.
Details of JEE (Advanced) – 2014, are available here.
The Joint Admission Test (JAM) is a common admission test for candidates seeking admission to the M.Sc. programme. It is conducted by all the IITsin the month of February every year. The Candidates who qualify in JAM Test shall have to fulfill 55% aggregate marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PD).
Departments offering M.Sc. Programme at IIT Hyderabad :
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
IIT Hyderabad Cut Offs
- IIT Hyderabad Opening and Closing Ranks 2011
- IIT Hyderabad Opening and Closing Ranks 2012
- IIT Hyderabad Opening and Closing Ranks 2013
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|iit hyderebad admission 2014||around which jam rank admission in hydrabad iit in 2012||iit hydrabad mtech admission 2014|