IIT Patna Admission 2017
The Indian Institute of Technology Patna is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
IIT Patna has been ranked as the 10th best engineering college by ( NIRF)
IIT Patna B.Tech Admissions
IIT Patna is currently offering B.Tech Programme in the following five disciplines:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Chemical Science and Technology
Students are admitted to the B.Tech programme through IIT-JEE. The B.Tech programme consists of eight semesters spread over four academic years. For B.Tech students with financially weak background, Merit-cum-Means Scholarships are provided by the institute on merit.
IIT Bhubaneswar, along with other IITs and IISc, conducts entrance examination for admission and pre-qualification of students for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- JEE (Advanced Joint Entrance Examination) for the B.Tech programme
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) for M.Tech and PhD programmes
- CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) for M. Des and PhD programmes
- JAM (Joint Admission Test) for M.Sc.
IIT Patna M.Sc Admission
IIT M.Sc Admission is done through Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM). Candidates who qualify in JAM examination is admitted to M.Sc (Two Years); Joint M.Sc – Ph.D; M.Sc – Ph.D Dual Degree; M.Sc – M.Tech; and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at the IIT.
Click Here for more details on M.Sc Admission through JAM